• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I was a truck driver, can't remember a day where I didn't do at least an 11 hour shift.
Had to do 15 hour shifts as well when it was legal, soul crushing.

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
I feel lazy for feeling this way, (which I am, but I don't even care anymore.) but yeah, it is one of the big reasons why I want to ctb or if I don't, just simply not work and depend on someone else/work from home and have some type of home business or pursue writing and become an author. working is not worth it, especially when most people have to work jobs they don't like.

Reactions: sserafim
U

usernamenoonecares

Apr 18, 2024
This is also the reason I am having trouble in finding a job. If I have to do 9-5, 5 days a week grind, it is better be something that I can enjoy. If it is something I hate and the pay is low, it is like I am asking for burnout and starting withdraw. Even if the pay is low but it is something that I enjoy, I will stick with it.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It depends on the job. Some people find their jobs very satisfying. I knew a geologist with one of the oil majors who could have retired - with a very good pension - at age 60. He was still there working at age 75. Eventually the company had to practically prize him out with a crowbar.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It depends on the job. Some people find their jobs very satisfying. I knew a geologist with one of the oil majors who could have retired - with a very good pension - at age 60. He was still there working at age 75. Eventually the company had to practically prize him out with a crowbar.
This is a rare case!

When someone loves what they are doing and when really everything else in a job is perfect then it's possible, no doubt!

Reactions: sserafim