• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

To the depression, not having job, girlfriend, money, speeping awful, I have to add diabetes type 1 diagnosed 2 months ago, and I had all the summer pain in the chest, with headaches, and I broke a tooth. Everything is just getting better. And I know that I have to say thanks because there is always worst than me. I could be blind, without legs, deaf, and with AIDS, so thanks for this life.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
You know that this is not a pro life site, right? Or is this supposed to be a joke?

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019

To the depression, not having job, girlfriend, money, speeping awful, I have to add diabetes type 1 diagnosed 2 months ago, and I had all the summer pain in the chest, with headaches, and I broke a tooth. Everything is just getting better. And I know that I have to say thanks because there is always worst than me. I could be blind, without legs, deaf, and with AIDS, so thanks for this life.

I'm sorry to hear about the shit you have to go through. My life has been deteriorating too so I can empathize.

Nice job of ridiculing the pseudo-argument 'but others have it worse'. That doesn't help anyone, does it?
Sarcasm is sometimes hard to detect for me, im autistic.

I see, sorry to hear about that.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
But yes life isnt so wonderful, no. But the song is not ironic, right?