• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Just checked whether my VPN is really online. There was this bodyguard who pretended to have interesting new information to the Kennedy assasination. Whether he only wanted to sell his book who knowsthat I am sceptical but I barely know anything. The average US citizen knows way more about that assassination. As a teenager I watched gore (which I deeply regret) and one video was the Kennedy shooting. However I consider this not as that immoral. It is a unique incident in history (that the killing of a US president is filmed) and Kennedy was a public person it is something different in other scenarios for me.

So I barely have anything to say to Kennedy. But I think the security standards have increased a lot. I am always stunned by US intelligence servives. They are astronomically better equipped and informed than German intelligence services. When they have some pity they share some information with us. But I there was recently a story that US services don't want to do that anymore because there are too many Russian spies and the German authorities are too stupid to spot them.

So I am deeply impressed by them. It is a fascinating topic. As DFW would say secrets are by definition interesting (and the opposite somewhat).
It is cool how good the Mossad is despite the fact Israel is so small. I think there are the Five eyes. All English speaking countries who don't give a fuck on privacy right but I could be wrong. I think they are monitoring us all the time and they are fucking good at it. In many instances I welcome that. They have prevented a lot of terror attacks presumably. However I don't want to know how many of their staff jerk off to nudes of women which they gathered. I mean this serious. They must feel pretty powerful and that can lead to abuse of power very easily.

But maybe I should keep closer to the main topic. I think due to the new progress and advancements they are way better at protecting high politicians. Especially the US presidents. The Americans are very professionals. Some weeks ago the bodyguards of Olaf Scholz were completely apathetic and an intoxicated person hugged him on the streets. Like WTF Germany. This is why they don't take us serious anymore. I think there videos where Angela Merkel went shopping in the supermarket by herself while she was in office. I am not sure whether this was only a publicity stunt but we Germans are way more relaxed. Probably due to the fact not every idiot can buy automatic weapons here. No chancellor was injured in history of the German federal repbulic. They were even too stupid to kill Hitler. Sadly.

The protection standards in the US are very high. I doubt any single person could pull that off. I doubt that any other government would have the guts to dare doing that.

If I had to guess I would say grandpa Joe chokes to death when he does not properly chew his oatmeal. Jokes aside. I think Trump is way too narcissistic to commit suicide in case he went forever to prison. But well Jeffrey Epstein did it too. (maybe?)

I think due to the high protection standards the likelihood that sometthing like that happens again is pretty low. Also a world war in the style of WW2 is unlikely. Maybe in an atomic warfare that might be my personal answer. I don't think such a war is that unlikely.

Maybe storming the capital once again? I want to clarify I would condemn that fully. This added text is even for me pretty paranoid. Lol.
The Trump sycophants (I thought the spelling would be completely different lol) become more and more extreme and insane. I could imagine that they woud kill politicians if all hail their dear leader Trump demands that. But with enough wiggle room so that he can betray them afterwards and throw them under the bus while he remains a saint for his supporters and fans.

Maybe suicide might another option. Maybe a president wants assisted suicide to avoid the Feinstein or McConnell scenario. However I have the feeling these people are too greedy for power to acknowledge their mental decline and personal demise. If you were on the good side of life your whole life you don't want to accept that you might lose that. But this is only my personal layman theory.

I think the presidents are checked by doctors also their mental health. I doubt they had the chance to commit suicide in the usual way. And I doubt the White house would allow them scroll on sanctioned suicide. They would probably intervene. In House of Cards a high politician commits suicide by whine and sleeping pills. Well the media gave me a distorted notion how easy that would be.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Probably Trump if he gets re-elected

Last edited:
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Nice try, FBI.

Watching I See You GIF

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
But well Jeffrey Epstein did it too. (maybe?)
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE
Anyway, as long as no future presidents do anything that makes the CIA feel threatened, they should be fine.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Yes, I agree with you. There was a time when the government and citizenry were on fairlybequal footing technologically but that time is long past. They didn't assassinate Obama or Bush or Trump. I think it's highly unlikely it will happen again. People have and will continue to make attempts, I'm sure. But did you seen some of the speeches these guys give, ensconced in several inches of bullet proofed glass?
You HAVE to watch this if you appreciate security and stuff, it's also just very interesting!

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
In a functioning world, all living U.S. presidents would have been executed for violating the laws set out by the Nuremburg trials. Also, stop fedposting, glowie.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
In a functioning world, all living U.S. presidents would have been executed for violating the laws set out by the Nuremburg trials. Also, stop fedposting, glowie.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Obviously the Executive Branch is more than just the president. There's a lot more that goes on behind the scenes.

Absolute power has its benefits in very specific situations like national emergencies, stuff like that but in general absolute power probably isn't the best thing.

If Trump/Biden wins, who cares? It doesn't matter. I focus on what I can do. I can focus on my family & friends, I can focus on making money, I can focus on my hobbies. I don't have to worry about Washington. Because it really doesn't affect me at the end of the day.

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
if there's ever gonna be another assasination it would be a result of stochastic terrorism and someone's undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia