• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
I'm currently failing my finals again, so I know I will be kicked out of my university once this month is over with. Currently mentally preparing myself to get beat to near death and humiliated or getting kicked out of the house.

So while I whine about my inability to do anything due to untreated ADHD and whatnot, know that I also allow my life to go down the shitter on purpose so that I have no option but to die. Dying is scary but if it's the better alternative of something I got myself into I know that I will finally be done with this shit.

Even if I was promised and got a "good" life I am simply put not compatible with the human society. The mere thought of social cohesion and living 9-5 and such makes me want to vomit. I'm not compatible at all. I don't want a relationship with anyone. I don't want a girlfriend or a boyfriend, nor do I want friends. I don't want to have anything to do with my family members in the future if possible.

I suppose living as a full-blown hikikomori all my life would be a much better alternative to this, I'm fine with working online jobs (currently looking for some too) but I doubt that they would do me good unless I had my own place to rot in. Even then I would maybe be content in my solitude through filth and hermit-lifestyle, I would still end up killing myself simply because there is nothing for a person like me to do. I always wanted to be a hikikomori almost all my life.

IIRC, my country doesn't have disability checks, so I can't get neetbux. So I'll either get a job and move out (not happening, impossible) or I drink the nitrite in a weeks time when finals are over.

I don't give a one tenth of a flying fuck if my parents are "disappointed" in me. Wasn't this what they wanted through the words and threaths they conveyed to me all my life? Bunch of burnt out hypocrites. I know I'm already ending up like my dad, so I'll hopefully, somehow castrate myself to prevent even the slightest chance of me selfishly continuing the curse that is existence.

Last edited:
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
ADHD person here also. I found working in call centres helped because it was spontaneous, up and down, rather than a constant attention thing like data input or programming.

"Currently mentally preparing myself to get beat to near death and humiliated or getting kicked out of the house."

Is your family one of those strict asian families or something?

Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
ADHD person here also. I found working in call centres helped because it was spontaneous, up and down, rather than a constant attention thing like data input or programming.

"Currently mentally preparing myself to get beat to near death and humiliated or getting kicked out of the house."

Is your family one of those strict asian families or something?
Yep, manipulative asian family. Best case scenario is I (somehow) got my own small apartment where I could stop existing to the world for long periods of time, but I'm stuck with them instead.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Yep, manipulative asian family. Best case scenario is I (somehow) got my own small apartment where I could stop existing to the world for long periods of time, but I'm stuck with them instead.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to find yourself a convenient job and get your own place, even if it's just a studio. So long as it's yours.

Reactions: Aphex Triplet
Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
Sorry to hear that. I hope you manage to find yourself a convenient job and get your own place, even if it's just a studio. So long as it's yours.
I hope so too, but it will only delay the inevitable.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate to this so much. I'm simply not compatible with the world and this world just isn't for me. I'm not built for this world... I wish I was never born to begin with. Hope you find peace soon

Reactions: Aphex Triplet
Aphex Triplet

Aphex Triplet

Ozymandias
Apr 15, 2024
I relate to this so much. I'm simply not compatible with the world and this world just isn't for me. I'm not built for this world... I wish I was never born to begin with. Hope you find peace soon
Thank you so much. I'm so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie