• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Who will you vote for in 2024?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
The 2024 US presidential election will be the 60th presidential election and will determine the 46th or 47th president of the United States of America. It will occur on November 5, with televised debates likely occuring in September and October.

Incumbent President Joe Biden (D):

Born in 1942, Joe Biden grew up in a middle class household primarily in rural and suburban Delaware. He received a graduate law degree in 1968, receiving Delaware Bar membership in 1969, and spending 2 years as a lawyer and 2 years as a county council member of New Castle County, DE. During this time Biden received 5 student draft deferments and, after he graduated in 1968, one conditional medical deferment for asthma, allowing him to avoid serving in the Vietnam War. Joe Biden served as a democratic senator for Delaware from 1973 - 2009, and as the vice president to Barack Obama from 2009 - 2017. He is serving one term as president from 2021-2025.

Biden is widely criticized as a career politician, and is often criticized for his old age, occassional memory loss, and his son's potential coercion of foreign dignitaries,

He is also criticized for his handling of the US withdrawal from Afganistan, his handling of the Israeli-Hamas war, rising inflation, the worsening border security and asylum crisis, and his increased government spending.

Biden promises to largely maintain the international status quo, expand government services for the poor and working class, attempt to reduce federal student loan debt, make abortion legal federally, protect minority and lgbtq rights, and make further investments into public infrastructure.

Former President Donald Trump (R):

Born in 1946, Donald Trump grew up in an extraordinarily wealthy household in New York, New York. He received an undergraduate degree in economics in 1968 and was employed shortly thereafter at his father's real estate development company. In 1971, he became president of the company. During this time, Trump received 4 student draft deferments and, after he graduated in 1968, received a conditional medical deferment, before receiving a permanent disqualification in 1972 for bone spurs. This allowed him to avoid serving in the Vietnam War. Trump spent his career predominantly as a real estate developer and occassional reality TV star, eventually becoming a multi-billionaire through his businesses. He served one term as president from 2017-2021.

Trump is widely criticized for receiving hundreds of millions of dollars in loans from his father, some of which he did not pay back, his potential tax evasion, and for allowing multiple of his businesses to go into bankruptcy to avoid repaying debt to the banks (or to restructure the debt on more favorable terms).

He is also criticized for supporting nationalism, his "America First" policies, confronting both allies and enemies aggressively, cutting taxes on the wealthy, rising income inequality, rebuking scientific convention on global warming and the COVID-19 pandemic, his "muslim nation travel ban", and his claims that he won the 2020 election.

Trump promises to strengthen national security, secure the border by cutting off illegal immigration, build a border wall betweem the US and Mexico, confront hostile nations, confront allied nations who are not paying their share of defense spending, negotiate an end of american involvement in Ukraine, defend traditional american values, protect religious freedoms, protect the right to bear arms, and cut both taxes and expensive government programs.

Robert Kennedy Jr. (I):

Born in 1954, Robert F Kennedy grew up in Massachusetts and Virginia in the wealthy Kennedy family. When he was 9, his uncle, democratic President John F Kennedy, was assasinated. His father, senator and attorney general Robert Kennedy, was assasinated 5 years later while running for president. He received an undergraduate degree in american history and literature in 1976 and a graduate law degree in 1982. He spent the majority of his career, from 1985-2017 as a senior attorney for Riverkeeper, a nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to the protection of the Hudson river.

Robert Kennedy Jr. is widely criticized for his past drug convictions, lack of political experience outside of advocacy related lawsuits, and anti-vax political beliefs. He notably was a proponent of the idea that vaccines cause autism, which is considered by many to be a conspiracy theory.

He is also criticized of attempting to spoil the election for Joe Biden by running as an independent with a moderate democratic agenda.

Libertarian Nominee:

Generally only receiving 1-2 million votes, the Libertarian party broadly believes in restricting government involvement in all areas. Libertarians want to reduce taxes and all government programs, shift towards isolationism, and expand all individual freedoms radically. As a result libertarians often support conflicting social ideas, such as protections for lgbtq individuals and also protections towards individuals and businesses to choose not to hire or serve certain populations. Libertarians believe in the free market and limited government above all else.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hope to be dead before the election this year but if by some ghoulish chance I'm still alive, I'd rather vote for the bad orange man even though my vote literally doesn't matter since I don't live in a swing state.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I hope to be dead before the election this year but if by some ghoulish chance I'm still alive, I'd rather vote for the bad orange man even though my vote literally doesn't matter since I don't live in a swing state.
Trump? Why??? I guess you fell for "Make America Great Again". America was never even great in the first place though; it's a failed, soulless country with crumbling infrastructure and illusions/delusions of "freedom"

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
out of 10 responses 4 are "Not Voting" and 5 are "Not a US Citizen"... maybe I shouldn't have made those an option lol

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Trump? Why??? I guess you fell for "Make America Great Again". America was never even great in the first place though; it's a failed, soulless country with crumbling infrastructure and illusions/delusions of "freedom"
I just think it's funny how mad he makes people who live around me in California and like I said, living in California means my vote doesn't actually matter thanks to the electoral college system. No matter who I vote for, Biden will still win in California anyway. I've already voted for the Donald in 2016 and in 2020 so now do you believe I'm evil? 😈

Last edited:
  • Yay!
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
I wanna see redditors rage

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I just think it's funny how mad he makes people who live around me in California and like I said, living in California means my vote doesn't actually matter thanks to the electoral college system. No matter who I vote for, Biden will still win in California anyway. I've already voted for the Donald in 2016 and in 2020 so now do you believe I'm evil? 😈
Do you think I'm fragile evil?
I wanna see redditors rage
Tbh I'd do the same but I haven't even registered to vote because your voter registration is public info and I like to protect my privacy. Name, age, where do you live? Nah, you're not knowing that

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Not an US citizen but would vote for RK Jr. or write in Bernie Sanders, I am however a UK citizen and have a hard time figuring out who I would vote for, then again I'm set on suicide and should be dead before the votes
Oh interesting

If I am alive this november I might vote for a minor canidate or write in someone who isn't running like you said since I live in a non-competitive state.

It's probably nicer to get to feel like your vote will make a real difference, but I am sure the people in competitive states also don't get the luxury of being morrally justified in choosing who they really want over joining the coalition to prevent the other side from winning at all costs. If you live in california or texas and tell people you voted your conscious with a third party you might be met with applause, but if you say the same thing after mentioning you live in michigan... yikes...

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Oh interesting

If I am alive this november I might vote for a minor canidate or write in someone who isn't running like you said since I live in a non-competitive state.

It's probably nicer to get to feel like your vote will make a real difference, but I am sure the people in competitive states also don't get the luxury of being morrally justified in choosing who they really want over joining the coalition to prevent the other side from winning at all costs. If you live in california or texas and tell people you voted your conscious with a third party you might be met with applause, but if you say the same thing after mentioning you live in michigan... yikes...
I think of the 2 main US parties I prefer Democrats but went off them with Hillary, nothing against women but Hillary represents to me everything that is wrong with the US system in a way that enables Trump, they didn't learn that lesson in 2020 either by pushing Biden and Kamala at people so I think it's pretty inevitable Trump is on his way in in November, not a Trump fan by any means but I think the world is going to get Trump to the max and that is quite unsettling but I guess people will find a way to manage it

Last edited:
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
My singular vote doesn't matter so I will forever vote third party until 1. I die or 2. This country stops with this two party bullshit that helps make it such a shithole and contributes to such an intellectually and politically lazy population.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I'm not US citizen and I don't vote anymore than once I felt betrayed by the politician whom I supported wholeheartedly.

Just wondering if it's digital voting system in US?

Reactions: Blurry_Buildings
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I'm not US citizen and I don't vote anymore than once I felt betrayed by the politician whom I supported wholeheartedly.

Just wondering if it's digital voting system in US?
I think it depends on the state you are in, since each has their own electoral commission for sending representatives to the federal government (or for voting on people for the electoral college for the presidential elections).

I think a few states have a system of electronic voting where you use a literal button/dial or a touch screen to choose your canidate (which is tallied and stored offline in a hard drive of that specific machine). The hard drives are physically collected and tallied by the election staff though. The tallies are done digitally but most or all of the process is offline. The election staff is overseeing it just like they would with paper ballots as well.

Some states have a system where you choose the people you want on a touch screen, a printer connected to it prints your filled out ballot, and you drop your printed ballot in a box on your way out. In other states this is only for people with disabilities and most people need to use a normal paper ballot.

The election staff will take the printed or handwritten paper ballots and put them in another machine that scans them and tallys the votes. Some of these will eventually send results to a secure server (but the results from any polling station can be double checked on the offline hardware as well by the election staff before and after it is sent).

This was the subject of a big dispute in 2020 because one company operated these scanning machines in like 20 states, including almost all of the battleground states that voted against Trump. Trump claimed the machines were rigged by liberal actors (and/or the company itself I dont remember) trying to steal the election, and that the mail-in ballots in these states were fraudulent as well.

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I m relieved to see that Trump has little votes. I guess, everyone is better than him.

• Informative
Reactions: Blurry_Buildings
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I will be voting for Biden. Those prolifers be Cray !!!😱 I know we won't get Assisted Suicide but it will be even more hellish with prolifers in charge. 🔥😡🔥😡🔥
I would rather have someone younger in office. I know it's wrong but sometimes I hope Biden dies so we could get Gavin Newsom.
There really need to be age limits on public office and supreme Court Justices.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I think this forum has more people from europe and asia, which also seem like more economically liberal places to me (using the american definition of liberal).

I think biden is polling much worse against trump overall, without even considering RFK attempting to spoil the election by siphoning liberal votes from Joe. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and 6 million in 2020, but if he had won just 10-40 thousand more voters in 2020, he would be the president today.

This is a good website for interactive polling maps: https://www.electionpredictionsofficial.com/2024-presidential-election-forecast/

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I think this forum has more people from europe and asia, which also seem like more economically liberal places to me (using the american definition of liberal).

I think biden is polling much worse against trump overall, without even considering RFK attempting to spoil the election by siphoning liberal votes from Joe. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million in 2016 and 6 million in 2020, but if he had won just 10-40 thousand more voters in 2020, he would be the president today.

This is a good website for interactive polling maps: https://www.electionpredictionsofficial.com/2024-presidential-election-forecast/
Trumps going to get a landslide this time I think, a lot of US voters from what I've read are worn down with Biden, that and the polarisation from 2016 that is still raging on and Trumps going to walk it, centrist politics is dead

myopia

myopia

old habits die screaming.
Apr 8, 2024
If all goes well, I'll be gone long before then, but hypothetically, I would vote for Biden. I hate the man, but idealism at the cost of minority rights is a price I will not pay. I wish more young liberals/leftists would recognize this.

Realistically, either Trump or Biden will win the election. I would much rather it be Biden.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I wouldn't vote for biden because 1. He's clearly got dementia. It's patient/elder abuse to continue holding him in that position of power. 2. He was friends with the KKK leader. 3. He hates black people and basically considered Obama a "token of his race". Please consider voting for someone who isn't being ABUSED RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. If you say "I'd rather him continue being abused than let others suffer" think about the whys to your suicide. Would you rather one person be abused to alleviate the suffering of others? Would you allow yourself to be abused to alleviate the suffering of others? Think about why you want to commit suicide. Because you're suffering. Would you want to be toyed with as a dementia patient?

I'm not voting because the game is rigged (: