• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kovu

kovu

unendlichkeit
Nov 15, 2021
So, I'm still pretty convinced of CTBing by way of partial hanging, but my mind's been racing with bothersome thoughts as of late, and I've decided to gather everything I'd need for SN just to...get my mind off everything else. I didn't think I'd be able to gather all the ingredients anyway. However, I've managed to order SN (and I sure hope that it'll actually arrive; they've already accepted my money). Now, next on the list, we have the antiemetic (metoclopramide).

In order to purchase it, you need a prescription (at least in Austria, IDK about elsewhere). I've found an online pharmacy type of website that makes you fill out a survey, which is supposed to be a 'consultation', and that's apparently enough to sell it to you. Anyway, I obviously lied on that survey, and now that I'm at the part where I can press the 'buy' button and pay, I have to check another tickbox stating that I didn't lie during the survey. I've already felt pretty sketchy ordering the SN (after checking numerous sellers who required you to enter the name of your business and a UID-Nr.), and I'm nervous about whether it's okay to lie. Whether anyone's going to bother checking it/me out? Could anything happen, or would the worst-case scenario simply entail the order being cancelled? Would my GP find out about it? I've never had to take any meds, so I have no idea.

As for what I lied about: already being in possession of a prescription/doctor's order, not having suicidal thoughts (didn't expect that tickbox during the survey), and I ticked that I'll tell my family doctor/GP about it (there was another button which said that you allow the website to contact your GP, but I chose the one that expressly stated that I'll do it myself).
The website states that this will happen after I press buy: 'Der Arzt prüft Ihren ärztlichen Fragebogen. Der Arzt stellt ein Rezept aus. Die Apotheke liefert Ihre Behandlung.' Translation: 'The doctor checks your medical questionnaire. The doctor issues a prescription. The pharmacy supplies your treatment.'

If there's a simpler way to get metoclopramide, and I'm just being stupid right now, please let me know.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty