• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys!

I wanted to add as much knowledge to this forum as possible before I ctb so here is an extremely easy and fast method to get your prescription for metoclopramide, which most people use to ctb via SN (me too!)

A lot of people have struggled with getting a hold of meto, it's true that you can order it online from websites like IHP or ADC but they are difficult to use and often out of stock, not to mention weeks-long shipping times, plus people don't really want to go see a doctor.

So, the requirements:
  • A phone
  • The ability to lie
That's it! Really.

So I'm personally talking about my experience in Australia, but I'm sure that this method is transferable to virtually ANYWHERE in the world.

The way I discovered this method (and perhaps you can find a similar one in your country) was on the website for one of the largest pharmacy chains in my country (I won't name it). On their website while browsing for meto, I discovered that they have a service where you can have an "Instant Consult" with a doctor over the phone with virtually zero wait time and get a prescription for most things (benzos, opiates, etc. are obviously excluded).

So I downloaded the app, signed up and filled in my details and here we go! I have some screenshots with what I put in:

Part One:
20200928 082000000 iOS
I selected the nature of the consult required (Prescription), other options were things like General, Pathology, etc.

For Images / Documents I left it blank, and under Additional Information I wrote "Suffering nausea and vomiting from a migraine, Maxolon (brand name for meto) has helped previously." This is essentially just the common use for metoclopramide, so I'd recommend putting in something similar, be sure to mention both the migraine and the nausea.

After that, I just clicked start consult, and in 30 seconds I had a call from a friendly doctor.

We spoke for about 5 minutes in total, this is what I told him:
  • I occasionally get migraines along with nausea / vomiting
  • Metoclopramide has helped before
He then asked some generic questions which I answered on the fly such as:
  • Do you have any vision effects? I answered some slight waviness
  • Where is the headache? I answered in the center of my skull
  • Does it affect my neck at all? I answered that it's sore at the base of the skull
Obviously, all of these answers were lies, and I really doubt that any variation on those answers I gave would've had a different outcome.

Long story short, he suggested that it might be some type of migraine (I've already forgotten) and that I go see a physio (I won't).

However, he was more than happy to prescribe me 25x 10mg metoclopramide pills, in fact he didn't even blink and I didn't have to ask, he just said "yep let's get that prescription sorted out" and it was done.

Again this took literally less than 10 minutes and I did it with zero preparation, on impulse and out of curiosity.

But it was that easy.

He emailed the prescription to a local pharmacy of mine and I'll go pick it up tomorrow!
20200928 082209000 iOS

Hope this is able to help some of you guys out there get access to that tasty meto!

If lying just isn't your style or a similar service isn't available for you, then maybe this thread I made about OTC meto (CLICK HERE) will help!

Lots of love,
A&J

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is also available OTC in Australia by talking to the pharmacist directly. It comes in combination with paracetamol. I believe the product is called anagraine or something similar.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
does anyone have experience with such online docs in the US?

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Cool I will look it up for myself I am in Australia. Thanks for posting your experience.

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Don't do this In America. I went through K health and the most they could do for me is prescription strength NSAIDS. Fuck. She even diagnosed me with the symptoms I gave as migraines. Can't even die peacefully in this fucked up country. I guess I'll spend my last moments puking my guts out with extra doses of SN on the nightstand. Hope no one in the hotel hears me and calls the cops.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
does anyone have experience with such online docs in the US?
I've used online doctors a couple of times for antibiotics when I've had my usual infections. It's good. Not sure about anything else but it was so nice to simply say what was wrong with me and what I needed and get it. I've had to take antibiotics twice a year since I was a child. No they won't prescribe benzos or opioids. I'm always sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I've used online doctors a couple of times for antibiotics when I've had my usual infections. It's good. Not sure about anything else but it was so nice to simply say what was wrong with me and what I needed and get it. I've had to take antibiotics twice a year since I was a child. No they won't prescribe benzos or opioids.

Thank you for your reply. I have a primary care doc and pain management, as you know. I get xanax from pri care and Oxy from pain doc. I've never used an online doc. Although it's been suggested to me to try to see if my insurance now covers a therapist via telehealth due to covid. I would ask my pri care for the meto just not sure what to say to him to get it...

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I have a primary care doc and pain management, as you know. I get xanax from pri care and Oxy from pain doc. I've never used an online doc. Although it's been suggested to me to try to see if my insurance now covers a therapist via telehealth due to covid. I would ask my pri care for the meto just not sure what to say to him to get it...
It might be that your primary care doc has telehealth now. Most of them do. If you do a google search for telehealth you will be a lot of places that you can try and they can be in any state.

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys!

I wanted to add as much knowledge to this forum as possible before I ctb so here is an extremely easy and fast method to get your prescription for metoclopramide, which most people use to ctb via SN (me too!)

A lot of people have struggled with getting a hold of meto, it's true that you can order it online from websites like IHP or ADC but they are difficult to use and often out of stock, not to mention weeks-long shipping times, plus people don't really want to go see a doctor.

So, the requirements:
  • A phone
  • The ability to lie
That's it! Really.

So I'm personally talking about my experience in Australia, but I'm sure that this method is transferable to virtually ANYWHERE in the world.

The way I discovered this method (and perhaps you can find a similar one in your country) was on the website for one of the largest pharmacy chains in my country (I won't name it). On their website while browsing for meto, I discovered that they have a service where you can have an "Instant Consult" with a doctor over the phone with virtually zero wait time and get a prescription for most things (benzos, opiates, etc. are obviously excluded).

So I downloaded the app, signed up and filled in my details and here we go! I have some screenshots with what I put in:

Part One:
View attachment 45759
I selected the nature of the consult required (Prescription), other options were things like General, Pathology, etc.

For Images / Documents I left it blank, and under Additional Information I wrote "Suffering nausea and vomiting from a migraine, Maxolon (brand name for meto) has helped previously." This is essentially just the common use for metoclopramide, so I'd recommend putting in something similar, be sure to mention both the migraine and the nausea.

After that, I just clicked start consult, and in 30 seconds I had a call from a friendly doctor.

We spoke for about 5 minutes in total, this is what I told him:
  • I occasionally get migraines along with nausea / vomiting
  • Metoclopramide has helped before
He then asked some generic questions which I answered on the fly such as:
  • Do you have any vision effects? I answered some slight waviness
  • Where is the headache? I answered in the center of my skull
  • Does it affect my neck at all? I answered that it's sore at the base of the skull
Obviously, all of these answers were lies, and I really doubt that any variation on those answers I gave would've had a different outcome.

Long story short, he suggested that it might be some type of migraine (I've already forgotten) and that I go see a physio (I won't).

However, he was more than happy to prescribe me 25x 10mg metoclopramide pills, in fact he didn't even blink and I didn't have to ask, he just said "yep let's get that prescription sorted out" and it was done.

Again this took literally less than 10 minutes and I did it with zero preparation, on impulse and out of curiosity.

But it was that easy.

He emailed the prescription to a local pharmacy of mine and I'll go pick it up tomorrow!
View attachment 45760

Hope this is able to help some of you guys out there get access to that tasty meto!

If lying just isn't your style or a similar service isn't available for you, then maybe this thread I made about OTC meto (CLICK HERE) will help!

Lots of love,
A&J

Hey thanks a bunch. Followed your guidelines and finally got the maxolon prescription.

Do you know how to get tagamet prescription in Aus?

catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
has anyone tried Cove? seems like an online pharmacy specializing in migraines.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Hey thanks a bunch. Followed your guidelines and finally got the maxolon prescription.

Do you know how to get tagamet prescription in Aus?
So glad to hear this worked for you!! Congrats <3

I don't have a tagamet prescription, but you could probably just follow a similar procedure.

Reactions: Shiv15
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmm I could try this if I get the guts to and things get really bad

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Again, meto is available otc in Australia.