• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Low intelligence, extreme awkwardness, being completely unable to start and maintain a relationship with other human (even though I'm not autistic). There are lots of factors but I think severe loneliness is the most major one.

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
Severe, chronic loneliness. I'll always be too inadequate in all areas of my life to be ever considered acceptable to others, so it won't ever change.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
ExitTheMatrix

ExitTheMatrix

First Time?
Sep 22, 2020
Having control over my own death is a major relief.
Live your life "perfectly"
....you'll still die. Old demented, fucked up and CRAPPING YOURSELF

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
1. Nobody cares about me or loves me, my parents treat me like a doormat to take out all their frustrations on and I havent talked to anyone in 9 months,
2. My physical illness is so debilitating that most days I can barely function
3. Depression depression depression
4. My only dream is ruined, I can never get into art academy because Im too dumb to pass math finals.
5. Full of resentment for all doctors that mocked me / abused me instead of helping me
6. Existence is pointless and Im just a flesh prison cursed with awareness.

BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Exhaustion, dread, depression, hopelessness. These have been lifelong issues.

And I've said this a lot, but I've felt like a burden for my entire life and genuinely believe that people are better off without me. I find my suicide to be very "altruistic", for lack of a better word

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Existence is truly suffering. No more explanation needed.
Same here. I had lot of potential, I am tall, good looking, smart, etc... but I have a mum that destroyed my life since minute one. So I didn'the use my youth years, I feel always depressed, etc... Pain of existing and huge amounts of frustratiene and conflict.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
CyoherKnight

CyoherKnight

Sep 24, 2020
Schizoaffective, PTSD, lgbt in a religious environment.

At times I've had indescribable torture in my head. And I always suffer at some level. I lost complete ability to feel emotions (besides fear and anxiety) twentyish years ago.

I will say this. There was a period were my current bf made my life worth living. But I kid you not, he is about to go to prison for decades.

Also, America has gone full blown fascist and I dont wanna add yet a,other layer.

I dream of sleeping constantly. I joke about wanting to be in a coma. Im just ready to go. I lived my life, I made it to a point where I can leave with little regret.

Handgun is gonna be my method. Im gonna have a little fun with some heavy opiods and alcohol.

Gonna have a little fun first, I will then stream my death live. I post when ready, then I can give the stream privately.

Though i need a little time first as I made my decision an hour ago.

• Wow
Reactions: IcyBat and not4us
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
My obsession with dreams and alternate realities, as in this world... it's not a place I belong.
I want to obtain my new happy meal flag.

FBDF479D 064D 40EF A2EF 93405D2781CC

Last edited:
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I don't believe I have anything to look forward to in the future. Life is so dull and I don't want it to waste away doing nothing I am proud of and having people be disappointed in me
Wow even though you're a young female at college and I'm 55 and male, I could've written those exact same words and looking at some of your posts more similarities
Am unemployed and lacking motivation to find a new job and covid is causing more lockdown boredom and job loss.in the UK as well as US:(

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A lot of reasons. A whole lot...

To be concise though, it boils down to this and just this for me.

It is what I want to do for myself to leave this place when I am ready.

Reactions: Fl4u and IcyBat