• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JohnDoe555

JohnDoe555

Arcanist
Aug 5, 2020
Chronic illness, chronic pain, chronic treatment resistant depression. A general sense of dread at knowing I'll never escape this. That this pain/exhaustion/fear/sadness/panic is permanent and death is the only relief.

B

Binami

Sep 18, 2020
There's no possible improvement to a life worth living.

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Abusive mom and future sexual abuse left me in a state of pain soba I want to CTB to escape and never have flashbacks

Reactions: kolski
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
Because I don't deserve to live.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey man how's it been going back to teaching?
Hey bro, thanks for asking!
It's quite good actually. I love teaching. However, sometimes I feel so down that I find it hard to "start" but I end up doing it anyway because I really need the money.

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
For me it's being a bartender again. But bars are locked down here in England. Teaching must at least make a little more money anyway?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
For me it's being a bartender again. But bars are locked down here in England. Teaching must at least make a little more money?
The lockdown sucks!
As for teaching, well, it depends on where you teach. I'm only tutoring privately some people so I don't make that much but it allows me to make a living and save a little for the time I "leave" this world. Just wanna put things in order.
A bartender huh? You must make amazing cocktails!

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I could totally make you a mean margarita but I don't think it's a major career skill that people are interested in?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Y

Yiyo123

Apr 24, 2020
Emotional pain, meaningless life, guilt, sadness, emptyness, lonelyness... among other things

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I am the product of a rape in 1971, rejected by birth mother(understandably) rejected at 17 by abusive adoptive parents, cheated on by once much loved wife, and do not want to live in a world where every twisted sick perversion is accepted by most, and after existing for 30 odd year's alone and friendless l've had enough and am ready and looking forward to death, as soon as my Dog has passed l will be joining him a month later over rainbow bridge!

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I want to die mainly cause of my autism ,im able to talk to people but not everyone gets me or understand me .. same for me also when I don't understand others i end up getting frustrated ,i heard the therapist from school once told one of psychologist i saw at the time that im falling between the chairs , not everyone with autism or different disabilities get me either ,it's more autistics tho.. i rather die then have all of this shit brain of mine

B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
I'm broken in ways that cant be fixed, creating a cycle of (false) hopefulness to complete loneliness. Now I feel empty/hollow and shattering i cant do this, feel this way anymore its too much.