angelofdeath1

angelofdeath1

Feb 3, 2023
I've taken an 800mg oxy +20mg xanax but i survived that only because an ambulance got to me? don't really remember was blacked out and was calling a friend. and ambulance are fast af in centre of my city.(about a Yr ago)
then implusively took abou lt 30g of paracetamol went hospital 12hrs later and suffered no damage??
I see a lot about SN but I don't want my body to look like that after.
any other alternatives I may try KCN.

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
KCN acts quickly, but there's still an antidote (ironically it's SN). If you're really convinced try sodium azide, once you swallow it there's no going back.

DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Why do you care what your body looks like after you ctb. My ctb method requires a closed casket funeral. Plus my somebody has to clean up the brains and blood. My family is most likely to see my dead body with huge gaping hole in my face. I really don't care what my body looks like after I ctb. I don't care what my family does to my dead body as well. It's all because that I'll be dead.

Reactions: Luminousjelly, qwerty1969, outrider567 and 2 others
P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
Be careful when buying KCN, there's a lot of scams

anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
KCN acts quickly, but there's still an antidote (ironically it's SN). If you're really convinced try sodium azide, once you swallow it there's no going back.
How on Earth does a member of the public get hold of a sufficient quantity of sodium azide?