• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
everyone has their valid reasons for themselves. I do tend to share my experiences in hopes to help at least 1 person find a way to see things can get better sometimes. It's part of the compassionate side of me. Lets face it- most of us when we see the CTB now threads out hearts hurt then we wish that person found their peace. I've said it before here and will repeat- a saying an ex bf told me about car races. When the guy is in the driver seat he can't see the accident coming but the people in the bleachers can. Maybe others looking in from the outside can make a suggestion that hasn't been tried yet. Kids are impulsive and I really hope I do not have to be here for a child ctb. Sometimes there is something going on with the body casing these feelings that can be fixed-as mentioned vitamin defiency, a schizophrenic off meds, a child mad because their parents grounded them. I don't think I have seen anyone pass judgement as say your reasons are invalid- I have seen people suggest things to try. I think those most broken are the ones to show the most empathy. We are all here because we are suffering. What if 1 small suggestion will help someone see some light and they wont suffer anymore? No we can't save anyone, we can't even save ourselves. But that compassion is still there inside of us.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
I'm noticing on this forum that sometimes users criticize others because their reason isn't valid or threads asking if their motive is a valid one or not

But why? First of all, I think nobody can say if someone should or should not kill himself, the choice is up to him and him alone. Also on what basis is a reason valid or not? If someone wants to die because of it, it surely is important, no?

I honestly didn't expect to find such gatekeeping here, on the reddit days this community was much more open imho
It's a feeling, not a reason. Like the end of a film.