• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You can still worship them. Don't let society tell you what to do.
I mean worshiping them as a priest in a temple, converting others as a profession. Not even people who want to worship non death related pagan deities in the open are allowed to do so because this world is so infested with worshipers of Abrahamic religions... Once I heard about people trying to rent a church to worship the Norse gods and Christians attacked them.

Last edited:
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I mean worshiping them as a priest in a temple, converting others as a profession. Not even people who want to worship non death related pagan deities in the open are allowed to do so because this world is so infested with worshipers of Abrahamic religions...

You'd probably end up with your own VICE mini-doc & a slew of online followers if you played it correctly.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You'd probably end up with your own VICE mini-doc & a slew of online followers if you played it correctly.

I'm sure, I'd become infamous and have a lot of fans but I'd also be stuck in a psych ward or in a prison, probably.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would very much prefer to be born in a post-language hanter-and-gathering society.

No religion, no culture; no artificial neurosis, no wage slavery.

Sounds like your theme song.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Look at all these gods and goddesses I could have worshiped during ancient times.

But nowadays, it's just Jesus or Allah or your government or capitalism... :(
Yeah, and you also probably would have died with syphilis from one of the temple prostitutes because there was no penicillin back then.
And you can worship whatever god you choose, who's stopping you?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would very much prefer to be born in a post-language hanter-and-gathering society.

I don't mind religion and culture as long they revolve around facts and logic, mostly. I don't mind a little fantasy here and there because there is a difference between fantasy and a huge pile of bullshit, making the world a worse place to live in.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

No toilets or toilet paper, no beds, no air conditioning
Sounds great.
And hunter gatherer societies definitely had religion and culture, and barbaric rules.
When people fantasize about living in the past, it's never the past as it actually existed.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, and you also probably would have died with syphilis from one of the temple prostitutes because there was no penicillin back then.
I'd CTB before dying from syphilis and worshiping a god or goddess at home is not the same as worshiping a god or goddess in a massive temple as a priest with thousands of followers.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
Sounds great.
And hunter gatherer societies definitely had religion and culture, and barbaric rules.
When people fantasize about living in the past, it's never the past as it actually existed.
Haha!!

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Sounds great.
During the ancient times in non barbarian lands, they had beds and toilets. No toilet paper though. Instead they used sponges. The rules were 10000 times more civilized than today's dumb ass rules. No AC would suck though but it's a small price to pay to not live in this period of time. They even had heated floors and a lot more. People back then were a lot smarter than people today. They had a lot of nice things back then, we don't have today as well. Fuck watching TV shows and movies when you can watch gladiators fight each other to the death in an arena for example.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Also, humans and parasites co-evolved, everybody was full of parasites and disease, with no medicine for relief. It would be a disgusting way to live and you would welcome your death-by-age-35.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Also, humans and parasites co-evolved, everybody was full of parasites and disease, with no medicine for relief. It would be a disgusting way to live and you would welcome your death-by-age-35.

I don't think it benefits most people to live past 35 anyway and even today, everyone is full of parasites and diseases. A lot of the diseases today are incurable.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
During the ancient times in non barbarian lands, they had beds and toilets. No toilet paper though. Instead they used sponges. The rules were 10000 times more civilized than today's dumb ass rules. No AC would suck though but it's a small price to pay to not live in this period of time. They even had heated floors and a lot more.
The societies that had wealth and nice things usually had them because they practiced slavery. Not so much more civilized than today, we still enjoy wealth and luxury in this country that was built on the backs of slaves.
I wonder how black people feel when white people describe their low-to-moderate wage jobs as "slavery". It would make my fucking head explode.
I don't think it benefits most people to live past 35 anyway and even today, everyone is full of parasites and diseases. A lot of the diseases today are incurable.
lol you're right, we now have drugs to cure many diseases, yet medical error is still the third leading cause of death because doctors are so hopelessly incompetent. Fair point.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
it's a shame a lot of you are young and haven't experienced any good decades me being a 60s child i`ve seen the decline of society , jobs that only pay just enough to survive on zero contracts , no social gathering as pubs and shops are all shut down , no meeting up with real friends not just facebook friends for a weekly catch up as you already know what they had for every meal throughout the week already , I remember the beginning of all this technology and what it promised the future , more leisure time from recreation but instead it has caused misery and isolation , no one goes out the house anymore , there wont be a point in having a front door soon just a delivery hatch . People don't know how to communicate face to face anymore

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The societies that had wealth and nice things usually had them because they practiced slavery. Not so much more civilized than today, we still enjoy wealth and luxury in this country that was built on the backs of slaves.
I wonder how black people feel when white people describe their low-to-moderate wage jobs as "slavery". It would make my fucking head explode.

lol you're right, we now have drugs to cure many diseases, yet medical error is still the third leading cause of death because doctors are so hopelessly incompetent. Fair point.

One of the reasons I'm waiting to CTB is a medical malpractice lawsuit. Kinda wanna see how that pans out for me. It won't fix me, but hey, I'm mad and litigious.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
All slavery is the same. Wage slavery is not some kind of progressive more comfortable kind of slavery. That's all just an illusion. Most people today have been totally brainwashed into thinking, slavery is gone or things are better than ever. You still have a master. And if the people with power over you feel like it, then instead of physically abusing you on a daily basis, they can abuse you in every other way on a daily basis or fire you which will result in a slow and horrible death on the streets for many people. And instead of being hunted down and brought back to your master and tortured IF you get caught after trying to escape such a horrible life, today, you really have nowhere to run to and you will die a slow horrible death on the streets unless you become a slave again. And when it comes to slavery, not all slaves are privileged enough to be treated well by their master... A lot of people today, have to work jobs just as horrible as the jobs that slaves had to work in the past because they can't just get a better job. They don't have the connections, the skills, the experience and/or there is some other kind of barrier etc... And I'm not talking about a shitty retail store jobs or a shitty fast food jobs. I'm talking about real hard labor. Back breaking work and in horrible fucking working conditions, that are also dangerous. Since the dawn of slavery, there has always been slaves that had it easier than the rest. And slaves who were set free after awhile. And slaves who lived very comfortably. It all depends on your master. You can say the same about the black slaves in 1800s USA. There were the slaves who had to work outside in the fields doing hard labor and slaves who got to do easy tasks inside the mansion of their master. A black house slave had it much easier than a white man forced to work in a 1800s coal mine every day so he could survive and feed his family... It's all the same shit. Slavery. Wage slavery. Jobs. When it comes to the powerful using other people, nothing has changed since human history except after a certain point in time, the ruling class, decided to let people choose their masters if they have that privilege because that results in more productive workers because this allows some people to do work, they enjoy. So fuck the 20th century and fuck the 21st century. And for most of human history, slaves were provided with food and shelter by their master for working one job. Nowadays, some people have to work 2 or 3 jobs just for food and shelter. And I don't see smartphones, the internet, TV shows, movies, better medicine and the modern stuff we have today, making the wage slavery any different. People since the beginning of human history had entertainment to distract them from life too. And better medicine just means a longer life as a slave. And unlike today, a lot of people were born free in the past even though they didn't come from royalty or nobility. And most of the slaves, were foreigners from other lands who didn't fight to the death or criminals.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
All slavery is the same. Wage slavery is not some kind of progressive more comfortable kind of slavery. That's all just an illusion. Most people today have been totally brainwashed into thinking, slavery is gone or things are better than ever. You still have a master. And if the people with power over you feel like it, then instead of physically abusing you on a daily basis, they can abuse you in every other way on a daily basis or fire you which will result in a slow and horrible death on the streets for many people. And instead of being hunted down and brought back to your master and tortured IF you get caught after trying to escape such a horrible life, today, you really have nowhere to run to and you will die a slow horrible death on the streets unless you become a slave again. And when it comes to slavery, not all slaves are privileged enough to be treated well by their master... A lot of people today, have to work jobs just as horrible as the jobs that slaves had to work in the past because they can't just get a better job. They don't have the connections, the skills, the experience and/or there is some other kind of barrier etc... And I'm not talking about a shitty retail store jobs or a shitty fast food jobs. I'm talking about real hard labor. Back breaking work and in horrible fucking working conditions, that are also dangerous. Since the dawn of slavery, there has always been slaves that had it easier than the rest. And slaves who were set free after awhile. And slaves who lived very comfortably. It all depends on your master. You can say the same about the black slaves in 1800s USA. There were the slaves who had to work outside in the fields doing hard labor and slaves who got to do easy tasks inside the mansion of their master. A black house slave had it much easier than a white man forced to work in a 1800s coal mine every day so he could survive and feed his family... It's all the same shit. Slavery. Wage slavery. Jobs. When it comes to the powerful using other people, nothing has changed since human history except after a certain point in time, the ruling class, decided to let people choose their masters if they have that privilege because that results in more productive workers because this allows some people to do work, they enjoy. So fuck the 20th century and fuck the 21st century. And for most of human history, slaves were provided with food and shelter by their master for working one job. Nowadays, some people have to work 2 or 3 jobs just for food and shelter.
Well my life today is a hell of a lot more comfortable than that of any slave past or present (there are many all over the world). And people who have to work two or three jobs just to eat usually put themselves in that situation by popping out a bunch of kids they can't afford and won't have time to raise because they're too busy working. Again, humans ruining their own lives because of the thing they are all in slavery to, their breeder-instinct.
And no slaves' lives were "comfortable". How "comortable" would you feel at the mercy of an owner who could beat rape abuse and kill you at their whim.
Like on a scale of 1 to 10, how pleasurable and luxurious do you think that existence would be for you?

Last edited:
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
All slavery is the same. Wage slavery is not some kind of progressive more comfortable kind of slavery. That's all just an illusion. Most people today have been totally brainwashed into thinking, slavery is gone or things are better than ever. You still have a master. And if the people with power over you feel like it, then instead of physically abusing you on a daily basis, they can abuse you in every other way on a daily basis or fire you which will result in a slow and horrible death on the streets for many people. And instead of being hunted down and brought back to your master and tortured IF you get caught after trying to escape such a horrible life, today, you really have nowhere to run to and you will die a slow horrible death on the streets unless you become a slave again. And when it comes to slavery, not all slaves are privileged enough to be treated well by their master... A lot of people today, have to work jobs just as horrible as the jobs that slaves had to work in the past because they can't just get a better job. They don't have the connections, the skills, the experience and/or there is some other kind of barrier etc... And I'm not talking about a shitty retail store jobs or a shitty fast food jobs. I'm talking about real hard labor. Back breaking work and in horrible fucking working conditions, that are also dangerous. Since the dawn of slavery, there has always been slaves that had it easier than the rest. And slaves who were set free after awhile. And slaves who lived very comfortably. It all depends on your master. You can say the same about the black slaves in 1800s USA. There were the slaves who had to work outside in the fields doing hard labor and slaves who got to do easy tasks inside the mansion of their master. A black house slave had it much easier than a white man forced to work in a 1800s coal mine every day so he could survive and feed his family... It's all the same shit. Slavery. Wage slavery. Jobs. When it comes to the powerful using other people, nothing has changed since human history except after a certain point in time, the ruling class, decided to let people choose their masters if they have that privilege because that results in more productive workers because this allows some people to do work, they enjoy. So fuck the 20th century and fuck the 21st century. And for most of human history, slaves were provided with food and shelter by their master for working one job. Nowadays, some people have to work 2 or 3 jobs just for food and shelter. And I don't see smartphones, the internet, TV shows, movies, better medicine and the modern stuff we have today, making the wage slavery any different. People since the beginning of human history had entertainment to distract them from life too. And better medicine just means a longer life as a slave. And unlike today, a lot of people were born free in the past even though they didn't come from royalty or nobility. And most of the slaves, were foreigners from other lands who didn't fight to the death or criminals.
That's why Brave New World is far more terrifying than 1984. If people can't See the oppression we are truly fucked. Manufactured consent in-bloody-deed. Go back to bed America your government is in control again...you are free to do what we tell you

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well my life today is a hell of a lot more comfortable than that of any slave past or present (there are many all over the world). And people who have to work two or three jobs just to eat usually put themselves in that situation by popping out a bunch of kids they can't afford and won't have time to raise because they're too busy working. Again, humans ruining their own lives because of the thing they are all in slavery to, their breeder-instinct.
Your life is just your life, though. Not everyone has to go through the same shit until they die. Some people can live off welfare their entire lives. Some people can mooch off other people their entire lives. Their lives are much better than the life of any slave because essentially they are living like nobility and royalty. Sure. But most people don't have that option. Nothing has changed for the better. A lot of the people who have to work 2 or 3 jobs have to do so because in many parts of the world, there are only jobs where the rent is insanely high. There are also more requirements nowadays to make money. For example, how can you make money if you don't own a car and there are no jobs within walking distance? Some slaves in ancient Rome lived 100 times better than most Americans today. In the end, it all depends on how lucky you are, really. Every luxury we have today, that people didn't have in the past can not be enjoyed by everyone and if people can enjoy it, they have to work extra hard for it if they aren't privileged.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Your life is just your life, though. Not everyone has to go through the same shit until they die. Some people can live off welfare their entire lives. Some people can mooch off other people their entire lives. Their lives are much better than the life of any slave because essentially they are living like nobility and royalty. Sure. But most people don't have that option. Nothing has changed for the better. A lot of the people who have to work 2 or 3 jobs have to do so because in many parts of the world, there are only jobs where the rent is insanely high. Some slaves in ancient Rome lived 100 times better than most Americans today. In the end, it all depends on how lucky you are, really.
oh those lucky, lucky slaves...

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
And no slaves' lives were "comfortable". How "comortable" would you feel at the mercy of an owner who could beat rape abuse and kill you at their whim.
All wage slaves can be killed by their boss. It's called being fired, becoming homeless and dying a slow and painful death on the streets. And words can't really do justice when describing how horrible it is to be homeless. You have to experience it to understand, especially somewhere the winters are freezing cold and there are no shelters for you. Homelessness is one of those things most people are completely ignorant about because they never actually had to live on the streets with nothing and nobody to help them. And in a country where people see homeless people as the lowest of the low. So no, I don't feel very comfortable knowing, anytime, someone can condemn me to dying a slow and painful death like that unless I CTB. There is a reason why a lot of people CTB after losing their job. You can also be abused at work, just not in a physical way. You think mental abuse is a joke compared to being beaten and raped? People can mentally abuse you so bad, you will feel as if you were beaten and raped. It's like being mind raped if done with enough skill. The human mind is a fragile thing. You can destroy it, easily. I've seen victims of mental abuse end up worse than victims of rape and/or physical violence. When it comes to mental abuse, there is no limit to the damage that can be done. It has driven some people to become mass murderers... And as a wage slave, you can be forced into dangerous situations and worked to the point where you injure your body and will be in agonizing pain for the rest of your life. A lot of people end up literally breaking their backs at work and then have to live in pain for the rest of their lives. Oh you can just avoid all that and quit and find another job, right? Yeah, if you are lucky. But in most cases, no, you can't because then you will become homeless. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to quit their job and have someone take care of him or her or finding another job right away that is better. Most people don't have that luxury. And having money saved up is a luxury too. So, basically, if you have to work for someone to survive, you are a slave, no different than any slave since the beginning of human history. And those who are comfortable with their slavery are either ignorant or have safety nets or have a boss who is nice to him or her. Then it doesn't seem so bad or then it actually isn't so bad. But the fact that your boss can not legally physically abuse you or rape you, doesn't mean, your boss can't take action against you that will inflict a massive amount of pain and suffering upon you until life is so unbearable, you'd rather die in a fire than continue to live... And a lot of women who become homeless do get raped, very often. Slavery is slavery, even after you change how the system works. And humans have only become worse and worse, over time.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
All wage slaves can be killed by their boss. It's called being fired, becoming homeless and dying a slow and painful death on the streets. And words can't really do justice when describing how horrible it is to be homeless. You have to experience it to understand, especially somewhere the winters are freezing cold and there are no shelters for you. Homelessness is one of those things most people are completely ignorant about because they never actually way. You think mental abuse is a joke compared to being beaten and raped? People can mentally abuse you so bad, you will feel as if you were beaten and raped. It's like being mind raped if done with enough skill. The human mind is a fragile thing. You can destroy it, easily. I've seen victims of mental abuse end up worse than victims of rape and/or physical violence. When it comes to mental abuse, there is no limit to the damage that can be done. It has driven some people to become mass murderers... And as a wage slave, you can be forced into dangerous situations and worked to the point where you injure your body and will be in agonizing pain for the rest of your life. A lot of people end up literally breaking their backs at work and then have to live in pain for the rest of their lives. Oh you can just avoid all that and quit and find another job, right? Yeah, if you are lucky. But in most cases, no, you can't because then you will become homeless. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to quit their job and have someone take care of him or her or finding another job right away that is better. Most people don't have that luxury. So, basically, if you have to work to survive, you are a slave, no different than any slave since the beginning of human history. And those who are comfortable with their slavery are either ignorant or have safety nets or have a boss who is nice to him or her. Then it doesn't seem so bad or then it actually isn't so bad. But the fact that your boss can not legally physically abuse you or rape you, doesn't mean, your boss can't take action against you that will inflict a massive amount of pain and suffering upon you until life is so unbearable, you'd rather die in a fire than continue to live... And a lot of women who become homeless do get raped, very often. Slavery is slavery, even after you change how the system works.
I was homeless for many years, I don't need it explained to me. I still had free will, the ability to work for my own money if I chose to change my situation, and an imperfect social welfare system to help me some when I was ready to enter it.
No slave had, or has, those things.
And "being fired is being killed".
:)):haha::smiling::pfff:

Last edited:
Reactions: SinisterKid
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm sure, I'd become infamous and have a lot of fans but I'd also be stuck in a psych ward or in a prison, probably.

They haven't thrown Vissarion into psych prison yet, and he has hundreds of people living on a mountain who think he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
I was about to suggest "we should have a Patron Saint of CTB", but the Pope beat me to it:

http://www.iiipublishing.com/blog/2012/10/blog_10_30_2012.html
Now that's some interesting reading.
Death by syphilis was a horrible way to go. Some historians say that Beethoven lost his hearing from it.
Look at all these gods and goddesses I could have worshiped during ancient times.

But nowadays, it's just Jesus or Allah or your government or capitalism... :(
Some people worship designers. It's shallow but who gets hurt?

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I was homeless for many years, I don't need it explained to me. I still had free will, the ability to work for my own money if I chose to change my situation, and an imperfect social welfare system to help me some when I was ready to enter it.

Yeah, I highly doubt you were really homeless. Did you have to endure freezing weather? Did you have to sleep outside on the streets? You also had access to welfare. People walking around Death Valley without water have free will too, at least up to a certain point. LOL Oh and 99% of employers, won't hire a homeless man. So you mean, the ability to beg for money? I can't believe someone like you would romanticize this period of time and homelessness. They did a good job brainwashing you. You actually find it amusing that people lose their jobs, become homeless and freeze to death...

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

If slaves back then couldn't change their situation then how come there was someone like Spartacus in ancient Rome? People have always had the ability to work for food and shelter to avoid homelessness, to change their situation, by becoming slaves... So you are essentially saying, you had the ability to become a slave to make money to change your situation. How did you deal with the sleep deprivation when homeless due to security guards and police officers not letting you sleep on private property? Did you have a hidden camp in the woods, somewhere? Did it make you uncomfortable, that every time you were sleeping outside, there were people walking around, just looking for homeless people to attack and/or kill? In reality, there is no such thing as free will anyway. Every action you make, every thought you think is due to cause and effect. They are the byproducts of who you are and everything that has happened to you since the day you were born.

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Yeah, I highly doubt you were really homeless. Did you have to endure freezing weather? Did you have to sleep outside on the streets? You also had access to welfare. People walking around Death Valley without water have free will too, at least up to a certain point. LOL Oh and 99% of employers, won't hire a homeless man. So you mean, the ability to beg for money? I can't believe someone like you would romanticize this period of time and homelessness. They did a good job brainwashing you. You actually find it amusing that people lose their jobs, become homeless and freeze to death...
I'm amused by the mental gymnastics required for you to pretend slaves have wonderful lives and that losing a job due to failure to perform is equivalent to being "murdered".
And now to also insist that I didn't live through the painful experiences I did, simply because I don't share your ridiculous opinions of it.
I'll help you out one last time. People who get murdered are dead.
People who get fired or end up homeless are still alive and have agency to change their circumstances in various ways, or they can sit around wallowing in self pity, ridiculously pretending that their life is "worse than a slave's".

Reactions: SinisterKid