• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
I constantly come across such people who do not change their point of view.
At the same time, I have long lost hope that the world will change.

Why. Why do you say to value life when someone died during a terrorist attack? Why are you telling me to value life when someone was killed in the war? Why are you telling me to value life when I was born a human and not an animal that was tortured to death by a cruel man?

What do you want to tell me by mentioning all this?
What do you mean, "appreciate life"?

Do you mean to be afraid of the wrath of the universe, which in the "next life" will make me a little animal that will be slaughtered by a bloodthirsty psychopath, because "in a previous life" I did not appreciate that I did not get into this cruel Russian roulette of the universe?

Or do you mean to say "thank you" to the cruel god, the cruel universal mind, for having mercy on me THIS TIME?

Where did this fucking toxic gratitude that is so imposed come from?

It's not my fault that someone was dismembered, it's not my fault that the world is so cruel, it's not my fault that someone is dying of hunger.
I didn't give you that fate.

Say THANK YOU to the universe for cruelly taking away your loved one from you, and for giving another person a full and happy family.

Express your grievances to the universe, which has decided to send a cruel pedophile or maniac to you.
But don't tell me that!

I am involved in this cruel game not on my own. I'm a prisoner here.

And I have my own views on everything.
Like every person, I have my own philosophy.

And I'm in a wild aggression because people are angry at other people because other people DON'T APPRECIATE FUCKING LIFE!

Seriously. Simply. Fuck off

I'm not building your destinies.

It is impossible to appreciate life when there is so much violence and cruelty towards all living beings! It shouldn't be there.

If such compassion is alien to you, then don't touch me and don't impose anything on me.

Wars, anger, aggression. You want to escape from them. Just from the thought that it exists.

And you're only telling me to stay because it didn't affect me. So far, either it will never touch.
A paradox.

Life has no value here.

Sorry, this is an appeal to all those who impose the value of life.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those people are just so incredibly insensitive to me, I cannot stand it when they force their absurd worship of the abomination that is existence onto other people. In my case I certainly see no value in existence and believe it's such a terrible tragedy how life even exists at all. This world that is filled with so much endless suffering and senseless cruelty truly is such an disturbing place, I see no value in how existing beings have been so unnecessarily tormented all throughout history.