• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'm amused by the mental gymnastics required for you to pretend slaves have wonderful lives and that losing a job due to failure to perform is equivalent to being "murdered".
And now to also insist that I didn't live through the painful experiences I did, simply because I don't share your ridiculous opinions of it.
I'll help you out one last time. People who get murdered are dead.
People who get fired or end up homeless are still alive and have agency to change their circumstances in various ways, or they can sit around wallowing in self pity, ridiculously pretending that their life is "worse than a slave's".
I never said losing a job is the equivalent of being murdered. I said it results in a slow and painful death on the streets. Because with each passing second, we are all dying. And not having most of your basic needs met and having to endure all kinds of abuse from people and having to deal with extreme weather would be considered enduring pain and suffering by most people. If those things didn't bother you, then I envy you. Such a rare ability would make life easier for me. You didn't answer my questions though. So did you have to go through those experiences I mentioned above? I'm amused by the mental gymnastics required for you to pretend wage slaves have it so much better because after a wage slave loses his or her job or quits his or her job, they only have to deal with having no income and being homeless... Why? Because you think homeless people can magically change their circumstances with their free will, some motivation and their boot straps? So what you are saying is all the homeless people out there, are just being lazy. And all the poor people out there, are just being lazy. Because after all, they could just change their circumstances. Can you explain to me, why slaves in the past didn't just change their circumstances even though most of them were not chained and shackled? That means they could have ran away or revolted etc... Did they just want to wallow in self pity, then? I'm curious. Why do you want to CTB if you can just change your circumstances? Do you prefer to wallow in self pity, instead because you are lazy? Where's your agency? EDIT: I'm also curious why you think all slaves in the past were not comfortable and not happy with their work?
One of the reasons I'm waiting to CTB is a medical malpractice lawsuit. Kinda wanna see how that pans out for me. It won't fix me, but hey, I'm mad and litigious.
If you can get a decent amount of $$$, then it is worth the wait because then you will have some $$$ to have fun with before you CTB.

Last edited:
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
They haven't thrown Vissarion into psych prison yet, and he has hundreds of people living on a mountain who think he is the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. Don't let your dreams be dreams.

His silly religion doesn't go against the dominant religions too much... A religion of people who worship a god or goddess of death would trigger billions of people. They would see such a religion as something worse than the two types of Satanism.
@Severen, this is exactly why I have a method ready to go. We poor people are worse than powerless; we are told we deserve to suffer and most of society goes out of its way to make sure we do. I refuse. If I end up homeless again, that's it.

Yep. The ruling class, brainwashed people into believing in an illusion of freedom, agency etc and to victim blame those who do not benefit them. Because it's a lot more efficient and cheaper than doing it the old fashioned way... They don't have to hire slavers. They don't have to deal with slave revolts. They don't have to hire people to keep an eye on the slaves to prevent them from running away. And people who think they are free, work harder. Slaves who know they are slaves, just do the bare minimum to avoid being punished... They are constantly figuring out ways to make everything more efficient and cheaper for them. They studied history and learned from all the mistakes people in power made in the past.

Last edited:
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
No toilets or toilet paper, no beds, no air conditioning
Sounds great.
And hunter gatherer societies definitely had religion and culture, and barbaric rules.
When people fantasize about living in the past, it's never the past as it actually existed.

not to mention dealing with periods!. i don't know how women in the past coped. it's bad enough now with them. letting alone 100+ years ago. being classified as a second class citizen. worrying about raped and killed and no one battering eye. or the fact that family could just choose to marry you off so they could get money or something. and don't even start on being gay back then. so noooooo.. let me be born in the future instead where tall amazonian women rule the world :) * hey i can dream can't i *

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It is true that primitive man is powerless against some of the things that threaten him; disease for example. But he can accept the risk of disease stoically. It is part of the nature of things, it is no one's fault, unless it is the fault of some imaginary, impersonal demon. But threats to the modern individual tend to be MAN-MADE. They are not the results of chance but are IMPOSED on him by other persons whose decisions he, as an individual, is unable to influence. Consequently he feels frustrated, humiliated and angry.

It's kinda sad that most people see death as a negative thing. Death is something so natural, using it as a argument agains't hunter-gatherers is nonsensical, IMO. It just shows how the technological-industrial lifestyle can impose inculcations onto people that make them ever more anxious and afraid of natural consequences.

I don't see the big deal. If you catch a horrible disease then just CTB. What matters is not how long you live your life... What matters is how you lived your life... Would you rather watch a good 2 hour movie or a 10 hour movie that sucks ass?
not to mention dealing with periods!. i don't know how women in the past coped.

They wore something like diapers but not disposable. And then afterwards, they would wash them. During this time, they wore dresses so nobody would be able to see the women wearing them. Probably a pain in the ass for them because they had to constantly wash those things by hand.

Last edited:
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
not to mention dealing with periods!. i don't know how women in the past coped. it's bad enough now with them. letting alone 100+ years ago. being classified as a second class citizen. worrying about raped and killed and no one battering eye. or the fact that family could just choose to marry you off so they could get money or something. and don't even start on being gay back then. so noooooo.. let me be born in the future instead where tall amazonian women rule the world :) * hey i can dream can't i *

Don't have to deal with periods if you're pregnant every 9 months like clockwork. No birth control, no vaccines = babies, dead babies, repeat.

Reactions: blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Don't have to deal with periods if you're pregnant every 9 months like clockwork. No birth control, no vaccines = babies, dead babies, repeat.
ah yes, i forgot that we get turned into baby factories.. ooh joy :-)
truly i find it amazing women in those centuries didn't revolt and just started slaughtering men. their lives where just brutal.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential
S

S5E51mbB

2+2=5
Apr 1, 2019
That's why Brave New World is far more terrifying than 1984. If people can't See the oppression we are truly fucked. Manufactured consent in-bloody-deed. Go back to bed America your government is in control again...you are free to do what we tell you

Why? People were allowed to leave and live on the island if they felt dissatisfied. No option like that in 1984. If you rebelled you were forcibly conditioned again if killed.

AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Why? People were allowed to leave and live on the island if they felt dissatisfied. No option like that in 1984. If you rebelled you were forcibly conditioned again if killed.
Because if you can't see you are in a prison you how can you escape?

The powers that be know this, religion, particularly the Abrahamic faiths, were indeed opium for the masses and as they have lost sway television and mass media has led the way to help keep the population dumbed down and unconscious to their own entrapment.

That why I love the Hicks line "you are free to do what we tell you"

I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Only if you consider any society that manifests as civilized as, even though they are archaic, "primitive". In hunter-and-gathering bands there were no need for constant child rearing, because that is a habit of surplus-based societies. No need for maintaining structures of capital, no need for the delusional expectation of having kids just because. And why use tampons to begin with? There is no concept of social pressure based on appereance nor hygiene; blood isn't "gross" by default, we interpret it as such thanks to our arbritary cultural values. Not to mention that, without these modern cultural delusions, there is also no objectifying symbolic culture, such as gender and whatnot.

And, factoring in infant mortality is only another point in favor of primitive life; afteral, that would be even more of an indication why primitives should be needing antidepressants, but studies have showed how hunter-gatherers are less prone to depression. So, if all the civilized aesthetic sensibilities are nothing but contigent neurosis-inducers (that also includes wage slavery and simply unhealthy modus vivendi), why are you even defending the technological-industrial system?

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Only if you consider any society that manifests as civilized as, even though they are archaic, "primitive". In hunter-and-gathering bands there were no need for constant child rearing, because that is a habit of surplus-based societies. No need for maintaining structures of capital, no need for the delusional expectation of having kids just because. And why use tampons to begin with? There is no concept of social pressure based on appereance nor hygiene; blood isn't "gross" by default, we interpret it as such thanks to our arbritary cultural values. Not to mention that, without these modern cultural delusions, there is also no objectifying symbolic culture, such as gender and whatnot.

And, factoring in infant mortality is only another point in favor of primitive life; afteral, that would be even more of an indication why primitives should be needing antidepressants, but studies have showed how hunter-gatherers are less prone to depression. So, if all the civilized aesthetic sensibilities are nothing but contigent neurosis-inducers (that also includes wage slavery and simply unhealthy modus vivendi), why are you even defending the technological-industrial system?

• 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons white vinegar
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1+ cup fresh blueberries
  • more butter for the pan
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix the milk and vinegar and let it sit for a minute or two (you're making "buttermilk" here).
  2. Whisk the dry ingredients together. Whisk the egg, milk, and melted butter into the dry ingredients until just combined.
  3. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Melt a little smear of butter in the pan (essential for giving a yummy golden brown crust).
  4. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the hot skillet and spread it flat-like (it will be pretty thick). Arrange a few blueberries on top. Cook until you see little bubbles on top and the edges starting to firm up. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are sky-high fluffy and cooked through.
  5. Serve with butter and maple syrup. But honestly, sometimes I just like to eat these plain. YUM, YUM, YUM.

I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons white vinegar
  • 1 cup flour
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1+ cup fresh blueberries
  • more butter for the pan
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Mix the milk and vinegar and let it sit for a minute or two (you're making "buttermilk" here).
  2. Whisk the dry ingredients together. Whisk the egg, milk, and melted butter into the dry ingredients until just combined.
  3. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Melt a little smear of butter in the pan (essential for giving a yummy golden brown crust).
  4. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into the hot skillet and spread it flat-like (it will be pretty thick). Arrange a few blueberries on top. Cook until you see little bubbles on top and the edges starting to firm up. Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the pancakes are sky-high fluffy and cooked through.
  5. Serve with butter and maple syrup. But honestly, sometimes I just like to eat these plain. YUM, YUM, YUM.