Promortalistic4Life

Promortalistic4Life

Efilist
May 29, 2020
I'm sry but the wiki pages are a mess. Too long, too much information to digest. Since euthanasia for humans is a huge no-no in most parts of the world, it would only be fair/humane to get like a list of "this and this and this is what you have to do in this method to exit in the most humane way possible". I've read the wiki for partial suspension, and I still have no clue what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Like, how the hell is one supposed to pass out within seconds?! Tried it multiple times and my head just gets bloated, even though I followed the instuctions the way I see it. And than those big boi words such as "asphyxiation through the carotid region". I'm not a native speaker goddamn it, just tell me precisely where the noose's supposed to be so I can finally return to my beautiful sleep!

Do I need a Ph.D. in suicidology just to return to the void?!?

Reactions: inactive and _Minsk
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I can kinda see where you're coming from, for some of us we really want to be sure and since this is our final act, we want to ensure it's done right. It's not like there's a how-to video available for everyone, but there are multiple pictures for the full suspension wiki page.