nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
how on earth could you get a phenobarbital prescription without raising alarms?? "doctor doctor, I need to DIY euthanize my dog?" ??? they don't just hand it out to humans at random. I'm really confused if France is that liberal with it.

Reactions: danter0id, nihilistic_dragon, Tommen Baratheon and 4 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
of course it's illegal but you want to die or not wtf!!!
Most people don't want to pick a method that risks them getting arrested at some point between obtaining the method and CTB. And this has an impressively high chance of doing just that.

• Love
Reactions: CantDoIt and Plato'sCaveDweller
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
if you don't know me i sent a former conmte named tomoko who i deleted because i thought i was going to commit suicide with sn
this photo is from me it's pure 99% lab sn
i tasted it but didn't take the so-called lethal dose i think a lot of people lie about the sweetness of death
why do so many people focus on sn? WHEN it occupies a minority place in the PPHE
my advice for a painless suicide is
cardiac or cardiotoxic drugs (amitryptiline, propanolol) associated at best with opiates, otherwise barbiturates, phenobarbital and benzon (oxazepam, alprazolam valium).
for me, this is the ultimate method
Personally, I don't have an opiate, but I know how to make false prescriptions.
i would use amitriptyline digoxin to stop the heart
if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)
View attachment 151194
Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot suggest such a thing. Chloroquine (a drug against malaria) will stop the heart and a long working sleeping pill to sleep through it. Unfortunately malaria has become resistant to chloroquine, so it's more difficult to get.
In the US we use electronic prescriptions.now, photochop ain't got shit to do with it.
Same in Belgium. Prescriptions for meds are coupled with your eID which you give the pharmacist to read.

Last edited:
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I'd never heard of SN before this year
There are a few factors one considers for choosing a method, the major ones being availability and effectiveness,
For me, it was availability & effectiveness as you said. But also mostly fear (!!!) & what I thought I am capable of succeeding at personally. It doesn't matter how successful shooting or hanging or gas etc are, I knew I'd never, ever fall on the right side (dead side) of the statistics for those methods. Not due to a failing of the method, a failing in myself. I can get a gun, I can't shoot myself. So I chose something I hope I can have success with. If someone was just standing around handing out guaranteed Peaceful Pills, (no matter what they were) I would definitely not be here to write this. It would be the dream though, for sure.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I'm in the US and work in a pharmacy. I have watched our pharmacist chase someone out of the store while on the phone with the cops because he attempted to pass a fake script for a controlled substance. The cops caught the guy a block later and he's facing 3-5 years in prison. At least in some US states, mine being one of them (I am not comfortable giving my location), trying to pass a fake RX can get a person arrested and charged with a felony, like this guy was. Both of our pharmacists are really good at spotting fake scripts. I don't know how they do it because I can't tell. I'm guessing no one on here would prefer to spend several years in prison. I would not,

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: wCvML2, danter0id, LifeQuitter and 1 other person
D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
literally laughed aloud at the idea of walking into a retail pharmacy and trying to fill a barbiturate script in the US.

• Yay!
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I'm in the US and work in a pharmacy. I have watched our pharmacist chase someone out of the store while on the phone with the cops because he attempted to pass a fake script for a controlled substance. The cops caught the guy a block later and he's facing 3-5 years in prison. At least in some US states, mine being one of them (I am not comfortable giving my location), trying to pass a fake RX can get a person arrested and charged with a felony, like this guy was. Both of our pharmacists are really good at spotting fake scripts. I don't know how they do it because I can't tell. I'm guessing no one on here would prefer to spend several years in prison. I would not,
that's sad. 3-5 years for some bullshit. people get less for violent crime

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller