Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'm not going to have any of that. I wasn't worried before, but now I am. I'm only going to have Olanzapine for nausea and even that might not work. I thought I could deal with the fast heartbeats but 200 beats per minute....holy shit. Am I going to be able to handle this? People have died just from the SN alone with no medications at all. I thought I was lucky to have Olanzapine, but man, I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm not going to have any of that. I wasn't worried before, but now I am. I'm only going to have Olanzapine for nausea and even that might not work. I thought I could deal with the fast heartbeats but 200 beats per minute....holy shit. Am I going to be able to handle this? People have died just from the SN alone with no medications at all. I thought I was lucky to have Olanzapine, but man, I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle this.
I wouldn't worry so much. I know it's hard not to. I've gotten my hands in propranolol and was thinking of taking 40mg an hour before. I'm not very worried about it though. I'll be taking the metoclopramide regardless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judy Garland
W

Wunderkind

❀️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I wouldn't worry so much. I know it's hard not to. I've gotten my hands in propranolol and was thinking of taking 40mg an hour before. I'm not very worried about it though. I'll be taking the metoclopramide regardless.
Forgive me for the impudent question, but when are you planning CTB? SN is your main method?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Forgive me for the impudent question, but when are you planning CTB? SN is your main method?
It's okay. Not sure when and yes I'll be using inorganic salt.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
@Shu I looked for definition of atrial fibrillation and cardiac fibrillation but can't find the difference between them.

1. A very high dose of a beta-blocker can slow the heart rate and sometimes induce atrial fibrillation, but atrial fibrillation does not occur in everyone.

2. On clinical pharmaceutical grounds an overdose of beta-blocker may in some people induce cardiac fibrillation while in others it may protect against this.