watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
if you don't know me i sent a former conmte named tomoko who i deleted because i thought i was going to commit suicide with sn
this photo is from me it's pure 99% lab sn
i tasted it but didn't take the so-called lethal dose i think a lot of people lie about the sweetness of death
why do so many people focus on sn? WHEN it occupies a minority place in the PPHE
my advice for a painless suicide is
cardiac or cardiotoxic drugs (amitryptiline, propanolol) associated at best with opiates, otherwise barbiturates, phenobarbital and benzon (oxazepam, alprazolam valium).
for me, this is the ultimate method
Personally, I don't have an opiate, but I know how to make false prescriptions.
i would use amitriptyline digoxin to stop the heart
if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me :)
Foto no exif

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
cardiac switch? i read in the pph. everything is so hard to source. SN is easier.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I don't know where you live but I know how to make false prescriptions
damn. i'd be too scared to do that. how do you do it?

edit: also the pph says if you vomit. you have to abort the attempt and call for help. but with SN you can just drink the second glass.

Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard
watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
cardiac switch? i read in the pph. everything is so hard to source. SN is easier.
ince then it's been simpler than sn
I find it strange that so many people want them and no one can find them, whereas I have managed to find quality products and sufficient quantities of medication; this really is a forum for suicidal people.

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
ince then it's been simpler than sn
I find it strange that so many people want them and no one can find them, whereas I have managed to find quality products and sufficient quantities of medication; this really is a forum for suicidal people.
i'm not sure i get what you mean here.

watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
damn. i'd be too scared to do that. how do you do it?

edit: also the pph says if you vomit. you have to abort the attempt and call for help. but with SN you can just drink the second glass.
do you live in the USA?

watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
in my country, all doctors have an assigned number and a bar code, that's just safety.
and a stamp that you can use on amazon.
so I photochop + stamp ..... and there you have your medication.
voulais-tu dire qu'il Ć©tait plus facile de se procurer ces drogues que d'essayer d'obtenir du SN ?
yes it is

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Minority spot? It's the first inorganic salt listed (of only 2). And even if we were to agree it's a "minority spot" in the pph, this says nothing about the method when in the pph it's rated as #4 in the RP table just behind inert gas, nembutal, and your method.

It's popular because of the ease of acquisition and availability. Legality. Relative peacefulness compared to other methods (exceptions being guns, inert gas, barbiturates, CO, fent). Ease of execution (simply swallow a liquid). And lethality/reliability, if one follows protocol and does not call for help.

Your method, while superior, is quite difficult to put together considering the restriction and inaccessibility on some of the drugs (benzos, morphine, phenobarb). I also believe it would be illegal in some countries, most certainly the US, to acquire morphine and barbiturates outside of official channels (I am not sure about benzos though, but if you don't have a prescription then they have to be bought on the DN).

I'm glad you have a seemingly gold-standard method available to you, but not everyone does. We just gotta make do with what we've got.

Reactions: ordep91, nihilistic_dragon, zenirsar and 6 others
watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
I had more trouble finding sn than the medication.
Minority spot? It's the first inorganic salt listed (of only 2). And even if we were to agree it's a "minority spot" in the pph, this says nothing about the method when in the pph it's rated as #4 in the RP table just behind inert gas, nembutal, and your method.

It's popular because of the ease of acquisition and availability. Legality. Relative peacefulness compared to other methods (exceptions being guns, inert gas, barbiturates, CO, hanging, fent). Ease of execution (simply swallow a liquid). And lethality/reliability, if one follows protocol and does not call for help.

Your method, while superior, is quite difficult to put together considering the restriction and inaccessibility on some of the drugs (benzos, morphine, phenobarb). I also believe it would be illegal in some countries, most certainly the US, to acquire morphine and barbiturates outside of official channels (I am not sure about benzos though, but if you don't have a prescription then they have to be bought on the DN).

I'm glad you have a seemingly gold-standard method available to you, but not everyone does. We just gotta make do with what we've got.
of course it's illegal but you want to die or not wtf!!!

It's popular because of the ease of acquisition and availability. Legality. Relative peacefulness compared to other methods (exceptions being guns, inert gas, barbiturates, CO, fent). Ease of execution (simply swallow a liquid). And lethality/reliability, if one follows protocol and does not call for help.

I'm kidding, I know there's an abivalence between living and dying in suicide.

Last edited:
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
in my country, all doctors have an assigned number and a bar code, that's just safety.
and a stamp that you can use on amazon.
so I photochop + stamp ..... and there you have your medication.

yes it is
that's hiliarous. they didn't think their safety measures through it seems lol (for me i can buy SN from a marketplace easily so it's tempting)

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
In the US we use electronic prescriptions.now, photochop ain't got shit to do with it.

• Love
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon, willitpass and Plato'sCaveDweller
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
always a way
Didn't say there wasn't, but your method of prescription fraud is so pedantic it's almost unbelievable it's still possible in at least a halfway developed country.

• Love
Reactions: willitpass, cowboypants and Plato'sCaveDweller
watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
Didn't say there wasn't, but your method of prescription fraud is so pedantic it's almost unbelievable it's still possible in at least a halfway developed country.
I come from France, it's a developed country
but I must say that I am a 4 year medical student and I know perfectly well how this kind of thing works

Reactions: divinemistress36
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
It is. I just can't understand how something so silly is still allowed, it's so simple to prevent that specific scenario.

• Love
Reactions: willitpass and Plato'sCaveDweller
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
OP, I think it is more likely that you are going to make someone get arrested than successfully ctb lol

• Yay!
Reactions: willitpass, Plato'sCaveDweller and DOHARDTHINGS24
watamote12

watamote12

Sep 26, 2024
OP, I think it is more likely that you are going to make someone get arrested than successfully ctb lol
why
I already have all my medication
ctb tonight at midnight (local time)

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Legality was my issue.
I am not afraid to die. I am afraid to go to jail. I am afraid of the purity or otherwise of street drugs. That was very black & white for me. I would love nothing more than the luxury to have access to other drugs, drugs I have no doubt are more peaceful than SN. But I don't.
Pretty much everyone can get SN legally & safely & it's still in the PPH.
As for the sweetness of death or whatever, there just isn't a single goddamn member on here that has better knowledge of that than the next. Us being here necessitates us being alive. And for those who have gone before us, I hope their journey was sweet or peaceful or quick or judgement free or anything they wanted it or needed it to be.
This!!!

• Informative
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lovelesslifeless, Plato'sCaveDweller and watamote12
Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
@watamote12 I think you mean to quote other people but quoted me 3 times instead šŸ’€

Anyway, about getting arrested: I think forgery of prescriptions is a crime in most countries and even if not, forgery of documents is. Here you get one year in jail minimum for that. Also, depending on the penal code/prosecutor/judge you can also be accused of impersonation and other crimes.

I don't want to go to prison so no forgery for me lol

• Informative
Reactions: wCvML2, ladylazarus4, willitpass and 2 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Yeah I haven't forged because you can get in trouble...

Just don't know where you're the most likely to get in trouble for it. If I knew it was easy and safe to do in the country I'm in I would immediately do it without question.

sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
Yeah I haven't forged because you can get in trouble...

Just don't know where you're the most likely to get in trouble for it. If I knew it was easy and safe to do in the country I'm in I would immediately do it without question.
yeah :,( i wish i could just buy the stuff i need. you need a prescription for everything šŸ˜ž sucks

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Sn is not the cool kids club and you don't need to go with the flow :) it seems to be the cause of frustration for some when choosing a method, why is everyone choosing sn. There are a few factors one considers for choosing a method, the major ones being availability and effectiveness, if you found a method that ticks all your criteria and requirements then that should be it for you.