• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I have been told by Christians and other religious people that although I was born innocent , in to a non - religious family who didn't push it down my throat so I didn't followed it by nature , and that I was thrown in to the world's problems and a lot of it is too much for me to handle

That I am still guilty for not believing in the word of God and following his rules

Even though there are so many things and contradictions in this world to make you innocently not believe

I was told by a Muslim guy that even as a child , I was guilty and a sinner and knew full well what I was doing

I told him I was innocent and didn't know what was what . But because his written text or book TELLS him every one is guilty , he just says it to every one like a programmed android

This is how they think , guys

Programmed and totalitarian thinking

Fucking humans

Grrrr

Last edited:
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
All religions are cults .
The "stories " are just ridiculous .
Adam & Eve ? the Population would have died out of inbreeding
The Ark ? how did two of every animal from around the world travel to it ? and how big would it have had to be ?

it`s just a plagiarized book , why people follow it and other religions is beyond me .

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
As a practicing Catholic, I admit that many Bible stories should not be taken literally. Most Bible stories can be taken metaphorically.

I think that God would be merciful to you if you truly cannot believe in Him. I think that some people lack a propensity in their brains to take religion seriously -- it is not their fault.

Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
I have been told by Christians and other religious people that although I was born innocent , in to a non - religious family who didn't push it down my throat so I didn't followed it by nature , and that I was thrown in to the world's problems and a lot of it is too much for me to handle

That I am still guilty for not believing in the word of God and following his rules

Even though there are so many things and contradictions in this world to make you innocently not believe

I was told by a Muslim guy that even as a child , I was guilty and a sinner and knew full well what I was doing

I told him I was innocent and didn't know what was what . But because his written text or book TELLS him every one is guilty , he just says it to every one like a programmed android

This is how they think , guys

Programmed and totalitarian thinking

Fucking humans

Grrrr

Religion has been responsible for more atrocities than any other on the planet. I practice a spiritual way I've learned (and still learning) from First Nation brothers and sisters. It is not organized other than coming together at certain times of Imes of year (think solstice) to celebrate life and each other. Sounds dumb I know; but in this spiritual practice I find some measure of peace. If that makes sense to y'all.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Antinous

Antinous

Sep 26, 2018
"If we go back to the beginning we shall find that
ignorance and fear created the gods;
that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them;
that weakness worships them;
that credulity preserves them,
and that custom, respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve its own interests."

Baron d'Holbach in Système de la Nature (1770)

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Steven Weinberg, Freethought Today, April, 2000

Last edited:
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
"If we go back to the beginning we shall find that
ignorance and fear created the gods;
that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them;
that weakness worships them;
that credulity preserves them,
and that custom, respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve its own interests."

Baron d'Holbach in Système de la Nature (1770)

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."

Steven Weinberg, Freethought Today, April, 2000

Indubitaly

Reactions: marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Where did god come from ?
what did he do before creating the Earth ?
Where does he live ?
What does he do now ?
Did he create humans just to spend their lives thanking and worshiping him ?
Why does he allow so many Priests to molest kids ?
where did he study biology ?
Where did he buy the materials to make everything ?
As he is not from Earth or ever been here doesn't that make him an Alien ?
Does he get pissed off on his only day off that he has millions of voices in his head asking for things and thanking him ?

I think that some people lack a propensity in their brains to be brainwashed by religion -- it is not their fault.

I think that some people lack a propensity in their brains to think logically -- it is not their fault.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8