• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
I've been talking to tho guy online for over a year and a half and from the start of our friendship he was head over heels over this girl and I wasn't bothered until I was ig.

I started obsessing over her and stalking her (online) and just wanting to be her and comparing myself to her, this absolutely crushed my confidence, self esteem
and my sense of self worth.

I kept it to myself cause he told me they were finished and bc he didn't speak about her and my own efforts, I was triggered way less! Until apparently she reached out and told him she wishes she could hug him etc. I felt to anxious and deeply insecure at that moment.

I was immensely triggered so I told him that night that I've been feeling awful and hating myself bc of this . His response was meh but tbh i wouldn't know what to say either!

I am angry with him cause if i didn't meet him this would've never happened. Now he told me I could block him, but i can't do it. I've never blocked someone close to me! I need help cause I wanna let him and me go…

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
This might seem harsh, but from what you've said he doesn't seem that into you, he likes someone else.

In my opinion the best way to move on from someone is to find something else to occupy your time, so all the time you usually spend reading their texts, thinking about them, talking to them and such just turn into something else and you generally forget about them.

If it's an online thing and you spend most of your time online maybe you could take a break from it, or find something else to do online - game or chat to someone new maybe, find some good TV series to watch? Anything to take your mind off it.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I'm really sorry you're in this situation, I was in a similar one before 🫂🫂 It's probably going to be hard for a long while, especially since you're close to him, but it seems like you would be sparing yourself from more heartbreak if you weren't able to continue to hear about her, especially if they end up being together. After letting go of him you might find that not being triggered by mentions of her is a relief and will help you feel better in the long run, after the initial pain of losing a friend gets less and less. You will no longer have to worry about feeling that horribly heavy weight on your heart, and dreading what could happen between them in the future, because you won't know about it. Thinking about those things helped me at least. I'm not sure if this is a helpful reply but I hope everything works out well and good luck ❤️

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
I've been talking to tho guy online for over a year and a half and from the start of our friendship he was head over heels over this girl and I wasn't bothered until I was ig.

I started obsessing over her and stalking her (online) and just wanting to be her and comparing myself to her, this absolutely crushed my confidence, self esteem
and my sense of self worth.

I kept it to myself cause he told me they were finished and bc he didn't speak about her and my own efforts, I was triggered way less! Until apparently she reached out and told him she wishes she could hug him etc. I felt to anxious and deeply insecure at that moment.

I was immensely triggered so I told him that night that I've been feeling awful and hating myself bc of this . His response was meh but tbh i wouldn't know what to say either!

I am angry with him cause if i didn't meet him this would've never happened. Now he told me I could block him, but i can't do it. I've never blocked someone close to me! I need help cause I wanna let him and me go…
This might seem harsh, but from what you've said he doesn't seem that into you, he likes someone else.

In my opinion the best way to move on from someone is to find something else to occupy your time, so all the time you usually spend reading their texts, thinking about them, talking to them and such just turn into something else and you generally forget about them.

If it's an online thing and you spend most of your time online maybe you could take a break from it, or find something else to do online - game or chat to someone new maybe, find some good TV series to watch? Anything to take your mind off it.
Agreed that he's not into you, but he's also wishy-washy, going in and out of a relationship with her. Even if ya'll got together, he'd be wishy-washy, and that's a him thing, not a you thing. But if you're obsessing and limerent the best way to go about blocking him is: just block him. Like a Band-Aid. One motion. You got this.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Now he told me I could block him
He probably does not care about you. (although it might have been an impulsive message, I don't know your situation)

You mentioned feeling anger, so you can try to use that anger to finally press the button.

• Love
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree