• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
Hi. So I see a lot of posts here from people looking for a painless way to pass away. TW but I would like to do it by cutting my wrist and OD. I'm a self harmer so maybe that's why I don't mind my suicide to be painful. Why do you want yours to be painless?

TStorm

TStorm

Fading Light
Mar 18, 2020
I SH but I don't think that CTB by wrist cutting would be a fun way to go. I don't think I could do it honestly. Besides that I don't care if my end is painful or not. Sometimes I hope it will be because I feel like I should suffer. And I mean once I'm dead my suffering will be done forever, so I dont mind if it hurts some at the end.

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Because, as it's been hilariously put, pain = bad.

I'm no closer to cutting my wrists as I am to bashing my head against a brick wall.

Of all human suffering, pain is probably the worst thing to endure.

Self harm baffles me. I'm simply not wired for pain. I wouldn't even join the Jackass troupe for a million pounds.

I've lived with a self harmer, never understood why someone would volunteer for pain. A different mindset, I suppose.

Last edited:
Iamamistake

Iamamistake

Jun 2, 2020
Hi. So I see a lot of posts here from people looking for a painless way to pass away. TW but I would like to do it by cutting my wrist and OD. I'm a self harmer so maybe that's why I don't mind my suicide to be painful. Why do you want yours to be painless?

cuz maybe I'm scared of pain. I ain't sure about why but want a painless death.

FreddieQuell

FreddieQuell

:):
Apr 14, 2020
One of the reasons I'd like to go with minimal pain is to comfort those left behind - as in at least he died peacefully. Also, I feel I can overcome SI much easier with methods that are relatively peaceful.

B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
Cutting your wrist is not like the movies. It's not painless. You'd have to cut through tendons which would destroy the use of your hand if you survive. Then you'd have to keep digging until you hit the artery.
I know, I know. I've already tried it. Saw my tendons etc, but I don't think you have to cut through them, you just have to cut vertically.
Thank you all for your answers.

Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
Close_to_freedom

Close_to_freedom

Why the long face? Cause I don’t wanna live here.
May 19, 2020
I know, I know. I've already tried it. Saw my tendons etc, but I don't think you have to cut through them, you just have to cut vertically.
Thank you all for your answers.
That's terrifying.

Reactions: ActualLesbian
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Why is this a question? Just because somebody doesn't have any other way out than death doesn't mean they are self-harmers, and self-harming doesn't mean you are fine with any amount of pain. Is it boredom or a fantasy bubble that recently makes really weird questions come up on the boards, I don't know.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I can endure some pain, but not too much, so SN is still an ideal method for me. Other methods like jumping or cutting myself are too scary for me, considering if they fail I'll be in a worse state yet still alive.

Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I think it's because many are already enduring some other form of pain and want some peace at the end. I want to jump, and while I'm confident that I'll die I'm not completely sure that I'll die instantly or that I won't feel anything and I'm okay with that. I don't need it to be completely painless, but I'm also not about to go set myself on fire, that's just unnecessary suffering on top of suffering. Alleviating a little bit of it is fine for me, but I don't think it's odd that some would want to avoid it completely if they could.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Frt
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
Why is this a question? Just because somebody doesn't have any other way out than death doesn't mean they are self-harmers, and self-harming doesn't mean you are fine with any amount of pain. Is it boredom or a fantasy bubble that recently makes really weird questions come up on the boards, I don't know.
It's not boredom, I was just curious. I'm not assuming that everyone here is a self harmer. I'm so sorry if I offended you somehow. I didn't mean to

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I think for some people they have endured a limit of physical, emotional, mental pain and are just looking for relief from that without adding to it.
I love the idea of drinking the potion on a rainy day and snuggling down for one last time and softly drifting away... This idea for some is the opposite of the chaos and pain they live daily.
Part of me also believes that I'm and intrinsically awful person and should have the death I deserve not the one I need. Therefore the concept of staring down a filthy needle in some squalid shit hole in my soiled rags, freezing to the bone, with white noise blaring at ear breaking volume also calls to me...
Go figure.
Peace to you friend.
DBD

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It's a question that interests me too. A lot of people seem to assume everyone wants a painless death, but that's plainly not true, and there are nuances to it too.

As I said I don't mind some pain, but I mean pain that sets in once I've done my part, like swallowing whatever or letting a rope tighten. I know I don't have the discipline to proceed with actively hurting myself.

Reactions: _Minsk and Brillet