• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
After some research I found that 120 or preferably 200 ft is a good height for suicide via jumping from bridge into water. The bridge I had in mind doesn't fit those requirements...

I might just jump from a building. I just want to die man why the hell is it so difficult...I really would rather go by gun and I even live in a America...gun seems like such a painless way to die and instant. However I can't get access to a gun.

I have around 2 days to do this and I'm honestly kinda broke and have no real method of transportation other then Uber and feet. So if I don't have enough money to travel to another bridge I found with good height then I'm just jumping from a building near me.

The new bridge I have in mind is 430 ft tall.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I certainly wish it's not so difficult to die as well, I find it so dreadful how there isn't the option to just easily cease existing in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I wish you all the luck. Jumping is one of the methods that requires courage and strong determination to do.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
After some research I found that 120 or preferably 200 ft is a good height for suicide via jumping from bridge into water. The bridge I had in mind doesn't fit those requirements...

I might just jump from a building. I just want to die man why the hell is it so difficult...I really would rather go by gun and I even live in a America...gun seems like such a painless way to die and instant. However I can't get access to a gun.

I have around 2 days to do this and I'm honestly kinda broke and have no real method of transportation other then Uber and feet. So if I don't have enough money to travel to another bridge I found with good height then I'm just jumping from a building near me.

The new bridge I have in mind is 430 ft tall.
430ft is solid height tbh