• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
People who've lost someone to suicide and want to ban all painless methods as a result really are so disgusting and selfish. I'm sorry but the right to die is a human right, nobody consented to existing here and they aren't obligated to continue, it's beyond evil and sadistic wanting to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms.

Those people just create way more harm with how they love making others suffer for as long as possible, just the fact that so many wish to force others to suffer until they die anyway makes me want to leave this hellish world even more. Not everyone wants to suffer for decades in this harmful existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what which is why it's horrifying how humans ban painless suicide methods.

I really despise how selfish people like that are and how they make the person's death all about them, sorry but it's not about you, it wasn't your existence and you didn't own the person. Those people should just learn to mind their own business and accept that for many in this repulsive world suicide is actually a relief, I envy and admire those who managed to ctb especially as suicide is just so difficult.

But to me it really does prove we exist in hell by how humans so selfishly and harmfully procreate even know existence is literally nothing but suffering and want to do all they can to prolong this meaningless suffering as possible even know there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. They'd rather have people end up with brain damage from a failed ctb attempt than let them die peacefully, it's so horrifying.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's why, if I ever get forced to have somebody watch me ctb, I would pick you as you seem like the only person so far who cares about people's desire to be dead to where you won't stop them but rather wish them peace instead. I hope you find peace soon from this hellish existence

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I can't stand those people either. They're misguided and projecting. They don't want to admit their own faults and or responsibility, and instead, they find something and or someone else to blame. It's not fair that they want to ruin it for everyone else (banning peaceful methods). I guess they don't understand that people can have a completely different viewpoint from them (news flash: some people don't enjoy life or being alive!) I hate how they want to play God. They say that suicide is selfish, but in reality/actuality, those people are the selfish ones.

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
People who've lost someone to suicide and want to ban all painless methods as a result really are so disgusting and selfish. I'm sorry but the right to die is a human right, nobody consented to existing here and they aren't obligated to continue, it's beyond evil and sadistic wanting to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms.

Those people just create way more harm with how they love making others suffer for as long as possible, just the fact that so many wish to force others to suffer until they die anyway makes me want to leave this hellish world even more. Not everyone wants to suffer for decades in this harmful existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what which is why it's horrifying how humans ban painless suicide methods.

I really despise how selfish people like that are and how they make the person's death all about them, sorry but it's not about you, it wasn't your existence and you didn't own the person. Those people should just learn to mind their own business and accept that for many in this repulsive world suicide is actually a relief, I envy and admire those who managed to ctb especially as suicide is just so difficult.

But to me it really does prove we exist in hell by how humans so selfishly and harmfully procreate even know existence is literally nothing but suffering and want to do all they can to prolong this meaningless suffering as possible even know there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel. They'd rather have people end up with brain damage from a failed ctb attempt than let them die peacefully, it's so horrifying.
Someone's been keeping abreast of the latest harrowing news of MDS/DMC 😔

See these kinda posts we on sasu can all relate to 👍

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
I find it disrespectful. I certainly wouldn't want to be portrayed as a "victim" and have someone speak about me like they represent me in some way. I know in my case my family don't know anything about me at all. Being a parent doesn't mean you have some kind of ownership over your adult children.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
All this media commentary about government regulating this extremely harmful poison, vilifying and wanting to ban this site, rah rah.

Where is the coverage of the root cause? Thousands of people suffering and no help or support (I understand for some there is no fix, but for others access to better and timely healthcare services, financial support, housing support, support to escape abusive environments etc could theoretically help many).

Tackle those problems first. And allow people the autonomy for elective euthanasia, that also doesn't mean they need first sell a kidney. 🙄

Then the market for seeking our own methods is negated, or at least lessened significantly.

I don't think it's rocket science. I just think it's all about money, combined with the incorrect assumption/rhetoric that suicidal means lacking the mental capacity to make your own informed choice.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think their reasoning behind this is is that someone is more likely to commit suicide if they have available access to peaceful methods. But they aren't providing an alternative for those people. Can we get a euthanasia clinic everywhere in the world for people with irredeemable mental or physical ailments or for people who just want to leave this world? Noo they don't want that so they just want to ban peaceful methods and make those people suffer until they become desperate enough to jump under the train. It's pathetic and cruel.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
If someone is only as good as the company they keep wouldn't that make her son a "incel" too, if this is indeed "the largest Incel forum in the world." like she claims?

He clearly felt more comfortable talking to "Incels" than his own mother.

If their son was so "vulnerable" why did she not protect them? It isn't a websites job to sit and baby sit grown ass adults.

Where was her parenting?

Does she not realise even if she's correct, that would mean her son died for a bunch of anonymous "Incels" instead of "living" for her?

IMG 9902

sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
If someone is only as good as the company they keep wouldn't that make her son a "incel" too, if this is indeed "the largest Incel forum in the world." like she claims?

He clearly felt more comfortable talking to "Incels" than his own mother.

If their son was so "vulnerable" why did she not protect them? It isn't a websites job to sit and baby sit grown ass adults.

Where was her parenting?

Does she not realise even if she's correct, that would mean her son died for a bunch of anonymous "Incels" instead of "living" for her?

View attachment 131319

lmao, this is just messed up

• Yay!
Reactions: RemainingDubious
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
lmao, this is just messed up
i honestly don't understand how so many people are so quick to point the finger and play the blame game, yet don't seem to realise what it says about themselves.

She should have been the most influential in her son's life.
She was responsible for him, more than a website and anonymous "Incels"

She failed him first and foremost.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
They don't understand that banning peaceful methods won't stop people from ctbing.

Those who really want to die will do it anyways but will suffer a lot from pain and terror because of these idiots thinking they're doing something right while they're only prolonging their suffering by making painless methods inaccessible.

They never cared in the first place. Humans have not enough empathy to understand that what they're doing is just wrong.

Sadistic existence = sadistic species