• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

selfhater

selfhater

Experienced
Mar 1, 2020
i don't mind pain if it wasn't that horrible and torture but i look for painless way becuz i think the body has self defense? and the si...but i always think i wanna go for painful and messed up way cuz that's what i deserve

• Hugs
Reactions: Brillet
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Its the least I can get for all the pain ive been through. Then again if I cant die without pain, then I really was a mistake huh?

No one convince me otherwise. I am a mistake and nobody loves me

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
My life has been pain, I don't want my end to be.

plus - a painful method will kickstart me SI even more so

Reactions: Brillet
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
I would prefer a painless death because if I'm to plan one thing out to perfection, and have any control over, it should at least be how i die

Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
I don't care about pain, I care about speed/efficiency. If you are having the time to process pain than you certainly have time to panic and mess it up trying to survive. And the last thing I wanna do is fail a legitimate attempt and end up in some institution.

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
Because the human race evolved to have avoidance to pain as a way for our survival instinct to kick in. SI will be enough of a barrier on its own. Also, my life has been painful enough, I'd like to make my death as comfortable as I can if possible. *Knock on wood*

Neurodoom

Neurodoom

This file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
Aug 13, 2019
Former self-harmer here to say the link between suicide and the aforementioned is complex. Compulsions to self-punish is the point of the pain, breaking the seams of your own skin and watching the blood dribble down and knowing that you were the cause. Ultimate self-punishment of seeping the life out of yourself brings with it a different complexity, which pain may or may not be redundant or desired.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Because pain which isn't enjoyable to the person suffering it is an evil and the great majority of humans don't enjoy pain. There is no point in suffering needlessly. Living things with a nervous system are pretty much hardwired to try to avoid serious pain and injury at any cost so why would one willingly bring it upon oneself?

Death is usually sought to escape pain and misery. I don't really see the point of CTB for people who enjoy pain: isn't the world pretty much a playground to them? It's pretty much filled with misery and woe of all kinds.

I doubt self-harm (unless it's extreme) is in any way, shape or form comparable to what will be experienced with a painful, reliable CTB-method. To my (granted limited) knowledge of the subject self-harm usually means inflicting minor, superfical wounds on one's own body. For CTB such wounds would need to be a lot deeper and more severe. You will not bleed out from wrist-cutting unless the cuts are very deep. It's quite well known as a method with one of the lowest success-rates of them all. Up there with trying to poison yourself with over-the-counter medications.

People may think they know what they want when they claim they want a gory, painful death. My reply is since they don't how it'll actually feel like it's better to err on the side of caution and opt for a non or at least less painful method. Imagine going through with it and then finding out it's unlike anything you've ever experienced or imagined and you simply can't handle it: even if you do die in the end those second and minutes must feel like an eternity in hell.

Plus once you're dead you're dead and there almost certainly won't be any memory of the event so why go through that merely to have it dissapear into oblivion like anything else?

Personally I don't think I have anything to atone for (nothing major anyway) so why should I inflict unnecessary, unjust punishment upon myself?

rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
fear of the unknown, i would have no idea how excruciating a painful way of death would be because obviously iv never experienced it so i wouldn't know if id be able to withstand the pain, and why would anyone want to be in agony especially when they know the end result is to not be helped or saved who knows what sort of state you would end up in if it didnt work or took a long ass time

K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
fear of the unknown, i would have no idea how excruciating a painful way of death would be because obviously iv never experienced it so i wouldn't know if id be able to withstand the pain, and why would anyone want to be in agony especially when they know the end result is to not be helped or saved who knows what sort of state you would end up in if it didnt work or took a long ass time

Exactly. The worst thing about suicide is that those who did it the most successfully and peacefully can't tell us about it afterwards.

Reactions: rikamonie
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
i don't mind pain if it wasn't that horrible and torture but i look for painless way becuz i think the body has self defense? and the si...but i always think i wanna go for painful and messed up way cuz that's what i deserve
No, you don't deserve the pain. Not at all. Stay safe

DumbBoi

DumbBoi

May 30, 2020
Largely for me atleast, inflicting pain on myself is something I see as getting what I deserve whereas my intentions for killing myself are purely for being able to rest and be free of it, if I were to feel that level of pain during an attemp I fear that my desire to punish myself by continuing on and taking pain would shake me out of my conviction to end it and make me want to continue forward hurting myself

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Hi. So I see a lot of posts here from people looking for a painless way to pass away. TW but I would like to do it by cutting my wrist and OD. I'm a self harmer so maybe that's why I don't mind my suicide to be painful. Why do you want yours to be painless?
I'm a self Harmer too. Been for 21 years. There was like 7 years of my life where I would get hundreds of stitches almost weekly

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Former harmer here. I guess with me personally, the pain reaction could lead to SI kicking in and thus comes the preference of wanting to have a painless death. Rather than that, I'd say it could be different for the individual. Some can deal with physical pain, others tend to try and avoid it. When self harming, the general idea to me was to replace the mental pain with a physical one.

Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I cut too, and I'd still rather go painlessly.
I figure, my life has been pain, I've looked forward to leaving my entire life. So really I'd like it to be nice and quiet and warm and pain free.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Because I am in so much pain (emotional) that I don't want my death to be painful.

Last edited:
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
No reason to make it more painful than it has to be, but painlessness isn't a priority

B

benjamind2020

Sep 18, 2020
I believe all human beings have an inherent right to die painlessly - and the technology is there, so why deny it and force people to die a horrible painful death?

reposing

reposing

sleep enthusiast
Sep 4, 2020
Because I'm not a big fan of physical pain; that's not to say mental anguish is any better. That and because your reflexes will kick in if you're in too much pain or if your life is danger, which could cause someone to mess up if they're trying to ctb.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I have simply realised that my brain development is poor and due to the mental issues that arise from it, I am unable to suffer the pain of daily life as a 31 year old adult male.

I don't have any history of substance abuse or bullying or any diagnosed illnesses in my childhood.

It's just, due to my brain having inadequate power, I lack the strength to face daily life. I literally drag myself through the day to do the bare minimum for survival.

I do not wish to live like this anymore.