• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Azno

Azno

Kill me
Jun 2, 2023
I wasn't even supposed to be born. I hate myself for hurting others, I hate others for hurting me, I hate my stupid brain that constantly fights against me, I hate that I will never be who I want to be. I wish I didn't believe in reincarnation so I can see suicide as a peaceful sleep, I will still kill myself because I will eventually die anyways. I wish I had a good way to do it besides stabbing myself in the neck, which I don't know if will even kill me.

I'm seriously fucked up.

Why did everything have to happen?

I'm disgusting

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i'm sorry you feel this way about yourself. hurting other people sucks. but the good thing is that you can recognize it. recognition means you can change your behavior and learn from the past. stabbing yourself in the neck is a very risky way to go out, and extremely painful.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
don't be so hard on yourself. i hope you can get out of your torment.

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
I feel similar, maybe not with some of the edge you express but certainly with feelings of self patheticness and a sense of wanting to die

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I also wasn't supposed to be here since I was born on contraception, I'm really sorry for what you're going through and I wish you peace.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I want to be dead too. I deserve the eternal peace of non existence. Life is just simply too painful for me

Reactions: sserafim
Exiled

Exiled

I gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Oof, I feel the weight of your words so heavily in my chest. I imagine it gets really fucking lonely. There is so much about this existence that is cruel, unjust, unforgivable, inexcusable. Sometimes we have a major part to play in that, and sometimes we are the victim of it. Sounds like you have experienced both. You're extremely hard on yourself and though I understand what that feels like, my heart breaks for you. I wish you could see yourself with more grace, and I hate that the world has tainted your view of who you are. And who you could become.

Feeling "fucked up" is basically my tagline, and I know it feels like no one could ever understand. That no one could ever see or hear or feel the thoughts and fears inside your head. That your trauma will never be healed or met with compassion. That things just don't make any fucking sense, and who is going to care?

Hey, I get it. I'm sorry it is so damn difficult. I wish I could ease your pain for you in even the slightest way. It hurts me so much to see people on here just desperate for a way out, and full of hatred toward their own being. It hurts because I know what it feels like, and it's really fucking exhausting. It's fucking excruciating.

I don't know what to say other than that I want to place a bet that you aren't actually disgusting. I want to venture a guess that you have a compassionate heart for others, love in your soul to give and receive, and I want to believe in hope for you. Perhaps you are more valuable than you think - more worthy than you deem yourself to be. I'm not usually wrong about these things - not to toot my own horn - but I'd put money down on it, and that's not nothing.