Dec 21, 2019
One day it will all be over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, selfhater, voyager and 3 others
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
I enjoyed reading all the replies to this. Mine is the title of a song by BTS, it has nothing to do with suicide but I love the song so here we are
Oooh, pluto!

• Love
Reactions: 134340
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
I took this name as my username since knowing a character named Shinbu from Key of Heaven or Kingdom of Paradise the name of the psp game depended on the localization. The awe aspect of the name is that you can say my nickname if you left Shin out. My nickname is spelt as Boo but you get the same sound with Bu, and I have used this username not just here since it has a history of usage from me. That's my story.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ghostspace
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Because I am still waiting

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kaczka86
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Moon because the moon goes through phases and I relate due to my Bipolar. The 'icide' part is basically suicide. So Moonicide.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: UltraRareSlinky, ghostspace, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
My name is a reference to an episode of Batman the Animated Series. The episode revolves around Mr. Freeze, a guy who has a condition wherein his body must be kept at low temperature for him to survive. He's not really a bad guy; he's just trying to save his wife and ends up fighting Batman.

Although I always hated how Batman defeated this human, believable villain with a can of chicken soup.

Reactions: ghostspace and potentialbotanist
anxietyaddict

anxietyaddict

Addicted to Anxiety
Dec 28, 2019
I chose 'anxietyaddict' because firstly, I've been diagnosed with generalised anxiety and social anxiety. They're both really annoying to live with. They kind of change at times, because maybe one becomes more strong or they kind of tone down for a while, or they're both at their peek and driving me crazy.

I've also been working on trying to cope with them for quite some time. Whenever my parents or therapist point out that I'm doing better, I immediately deny it. I say that no it can't be possible, I'm the same, my anxiety is still as bad. It's like I don't want to leave it. Like my anxiety doesn't want to leave me. It's taken over my life so much, that I kinda, metaphorically, am addicted to it. It's the thing that defines me now, which shouldn't be the case. "I'm just a ball of anxiety", I always tell myself. It's like I'm ... proud you could say, which I'm not.

So that's why I chose my username to be 'anxietyaddict'.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace and WearyWanderer
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I chose mine because I'm lonely and I feel like a ghost of who I used to be.. Plus if things go well I might be a ghost soon :P

• Hugs
Reactions: Grendel, selfhater, ghostspace and 1 other person
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Called myself ARW3N after Arwen Undómiel from Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. Arwen is not of the human world and neither am I.

Reactions: ghostspace, WearyWanderer and anxietyaddict
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
I like being obscure about shit and I think hope is probably a load of bullshit. Never experienced such a thing in my life.

I'm also bad at latin tbh. I think it should be spes morte, but I don't think it sounds as good so *shrug*

Last edited:
hershberger

hershberger

Student
Dec 28, 2019
I'm a huge baseball fan. There is only one major league baseball player who killed himself during a season, and that was Willard Hershberger. He had to replace the injured starting catcher, and the pressure caught up to him. The team he played for went on to win the World Series, and the players voted to give a share of their championship money to his family. I've always thought about how kind that was. Bless you, Willard.

Reactions: ghostspace and Kaczka86
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
It would be harder for others I know IRL to know that I'm here. Having a generic username based on a meme or any popular internet sensation will reduce the chances of someone saying "ah, this is X because I know they like this and that", considering the number of users here. My friends are already familiar with the fandoms I'm in (some even obscure) and basing my username/profile picture on an obscure fandom could make me less anonymous than I would like to be, and the way I talk, my stories and other info that I share here could allow them to piece the puzzle.

Reactions: ghostspace, charlottewilts, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Because I'm a throwaway like this account.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace and Skathon
R

RationalGirl

Student
Dec 30, 2019
I want people to know that I am very rational & am well thought out & know what I am talking about &

N

NotMeant2B

Sep 26, 2019
Self-explanatory. Not meant to be. I've always wished for another person to be in my place and have all the opportunities I've had in life, I know they would've made better use of it and be happy. Instead I'm here, grieving around while anticipating disappointment and the ruin of my family due to my certain self-inflicted death.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace and potentialbotanist
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
Mine is a random assortment of letters and numbers for privacy that I came up with in a pinch. Nothing deep about it lol

• Love
Reactions: ghostspace, Roberto and Nemeshisu
PwincessStepford

PwincessStepford

I wish I were a princess.
Dec 31, 2019
"Pwincess" because I'm into DD/lg, and "Stepford" because if I were to live, I would want a 1950's-esque, traditional lifestyle/family

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Well, Nemezis used to be my username in some stupid online game. I used it almost everywhere. However, I decided to change it to Nemeshisu for few reasons:
1. We are not allowed to have similiar usernames to what we have on other sites, so I did change it a bit for safety
2. I changed it a bit because I wanted to turn it into a Onomatopeia that imitates a sound of crying. You know ,,shi, shi" sounds like sound of crying in Japanese Language. I am in a lot of pain right now. And as i child I used to cry when I was in a lot of pain. It calmed me down. I think crying can be very enjoyable. However it does not solve any of my problems. So I am just crying unable to do anything with my life. Just crying and hoping it could turn out to be better. It never does.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, voyager and charlottewilts
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
(Apologies if this posts twice, my browser hiccuped.)
From the song "On Some Faraway Beach" by Brian Eno.

Given the chance
I'll die like a baby
On some faraway beach
When the season's over.

Unlikely
I'll be remembered
As the tide brushes sand in my eyes
I'll drift away.

Cast up on a plateau
With only one memory
A single syllable
Oh lie low lie low.

• Love
Reactions: alwayssearching, ghostspace and charlottewilts
LLawliet

LLawliet

Am I numb, or am I dead
Mar 3, 2020
I'm really into deathnote right now so I thought, why not?

• Love
Reactions: alwayssearching and ghostspace
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I'll be departing this world soon enough.

• Hugs
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I opened Pandora's box and now I'm here.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: selfhater, ghostspace and GoodPersonEffed
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
I chose my user name because I have a black poppet. A poppet is a hand made doll that pagans/ witches keep for protection. My black poppet helps and protects me. He has a little dagger sewn on to his hand. I have a selection of poppets in varying colours symbolizing the level of protection i need on any given day. They are assigned to me and only me. No one can touch them unless I give express permission. I bought them in a Wiccan store. The black poppet is reactive. The longer it stays with me, the more protected I am.

• Love
Reactions: Grendel, ghostspace and Morphinekiss
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I opened Pandora's box and now I'm here.

Thank you for sharing this! I thought it was a reference to Schröedinger's cat, the mere mention of which always puts me in a mood. Not that I'm happy because of the motivation for your name, now I have compassion when I see it instead of "that f*cking cat again"! :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I chose my user name because I have a black poppet. A poppet is a hand made doll that pagans/ witches keep for protection. My black poppet helps and protects me. He has a little dagger sewn on to his hand. I have a selection of poppets in varying colours symbolizing the level of protection i need on any given day. They are assigned to me and only me. No one can touch them unless I give express permission. I bought them in a Wiccan store. The black poppet is reactive. The longer it stays with me, the more protected I am.

That's actually really fascinating. I've never heard of these. I have a friend that might be interested in attaining one of these.

Reactions: ghostspace and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
That's actually really fascinating. I've never heard of these. I have a friend that might be interested in attaining one of these.
Hi yes they are pretty cool. Does your friend have any Wiccan/ Witchcraft stores where they live? I'll try and post a picture of my poppet, at some point. :-)

Reactions: Grendel, the box is empty and ghostspace
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I like her story. If you ask anyone who their favorite gods or goddesses are. It's always the popular, well known ones. Boooorrriinngg...

• Love
Reactions: alwayssearching and ghostspace
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I'm just simple.

Reactions: alwayssearching, Marchioness and ghostspace