BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
She sounds lovely and I love her name. She does sound like a badass...she is lucky to have you for her person
Thank you very much. You are very sweet. I have 10 Tarantulas, 2 Scorpions, 1 Praying mantis, 1 Madagascar hissing Cockroach and her 30 babies, 1 Fleecy jumping spider, 2 Noble false widows and 2 Millipedes. Also 5 cats!
if you look at pictures of jumping spiders, they will melt your heart.....They are adorable!

• Love
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim
mote

mote

Apr 7, 2020
I'm insignificant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
She sounds lovely and I love her name. She does sound like a badass...she is lucky to have you for her person
Thank you very much! You are very sweet! I have 10 Tarantulas, 2 Scorpions, 1 Praying Mantis, 2 Millipedes, 1 Madagascar hissing Cockroach and her 30 babies, 1 Fleecy jumping spider, 2 Noble false widow Spiders and 5 cats!

• Love
Reactions: alwayssearching
alwayssearching

alwayssearching

“I know you got a little life in you yet”
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much! You are very sweet! I have 10 Tarantulas, 2 Scorpions, 1 Praying Mantis, 2 Millipedes, 1 Madagascar hissing Cockroach and her 30 babies, 1 Fleecy jumping spider, 2 Noble false widow Spiders and 5 cats!
Fortunate creatures, all ❤️

Reactions: BlackPoppet
social_anxiety_sucks

social_anxiety_sucks

In the face of pain there are no heroes
Jan 6, 2020
bc it sucks

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Fortunate creatures, all ❤
I bought my latest Scorpion a few days ago. She's an Israeli large clawed Scorpion and her name is Aztec. I caught the Jumping spider myself a couple of days ago. Her name is Marina. She was by my front door. The other Scorpion is an Asian forest scorpion...his name is Skylar. The Noble false widows are called Gogo and Deidric. The hissing Cockroach is named Goki - buri.
the Flower Mantis is named Queen Ikebana. The Tarantulas are named Varys, Ulmeyda, Naima, Eirinen, Ren, Chaka, Midori, Homura and Cersei. My cats are called Wicket, Sooki,Niisii, Smudge and Tyson.
The Millipedes Are called Giger and Akairo.. Giger is 11 inches long. I love prehistoric bugs! :heart::hug:
Download 34
Download 30
The first creature in the top photo is a Devils flower mantis. It's my dream to keep one of these. The Mantis I have is an Indian flower mantis.
The Spider in the second picture is a Ecuadorian pink bloom. I have a purple bloom ( Pamphobeteus machalla) Who doesn't love pink and purple Tarantulas?!
Download 58
This is the Flower Mantis I own.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: suffocatingseraphim, alwayssearching and Deleted member 1465
Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
Because I need to die.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Download 56
A cute little Jumping spider. Look at its adorable eyes!

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, FusRohDracarys and suffocatingseraphim
DyingisHard93

DyingisHard93

Apr 6, 2020
Dying is hard because it is and 93 was the year my fiance was born .

alwayssearching

alwayssearching

Apr 5, 2020
I bought my latest Scorpion a few days ago. She's an Israeli large clawed Scorpion and her name is Aztec. I caught the Jumping spider myself a couple of days ago. Her name is Marina. She was by my front door. The other Scorpion is an Asian forest scorpion...his name is Skylar. The Noble false widows are called Gogo and Deidric. The hissing Cockroach is named Goki - buri.
the Flower Mantis is named Queen Ikebana. The Tarantulas are named Varys, Ulmeyda, Naima, Eirinen, Ren, Chaka, Midori, Homura and Cersei. My cats are called Wicket, Sooki,Niisii, Smudge and Tyson.
The Millipedes Are called Giger and Akairo.. Giger is 11 inches long. I love prehistoric bugs! :heart::hug:
View attachment 31167
View attachment 31168
The first creature in the top photo is a Devils flower mantis. It's my dream to keep one of these. The Mantis I have is an Indian flower mantis.
The Spider in the second picture is a Ecuadorian pink bloom. I have a purple bloom ( Pamphobeteus machalla) Who doesn't love pink and purple Tarantulas?!
View attachment 31171
This is the Flower Mantis I own.
These are amazing! And really, who DOESN'T love a pink and purple tarantula???

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
These are amazing! And really, who DOESN'T love a pink and purple tarantula???
Tarantulas come in lots of colours and patterns, it's unreal! My Brazilian red and white striped bird eater....Chaka has red hairs on her abdomen and black and white striped legs. She's a diva! I had an Orange Tarantula at one point. The Mombassa golden starburst/ Usambura baboon Tarantula. Download 62
Download 63
The striped bird eater is beautiful but semi defensive. She will rear up and pose ( defence posture) at the slightest provocation. Her urticating hairs will make one itch for days.
the orange one is an old world species. Not to be handled at all. They don't have the irritating hairs that the new world species have. They will strike and it hurts a lot. I've been tagged by the orange one. I had to go to hospital! Had a tetanus jab/ shot. They are very fast too. Only expert keepers should keep this species. The striped one is for intermediate keepers. My one Chaka is unpredictable.
thank you for being so open minded about them. They are beautiful animals that command respect and a lot of people hate them. Hollywood hasn't helped. Giving them a bad rep.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and alwayssearching
alwayssearching

alwayssearching

Apr 5, 2020
Tarantulas come in lots of colours and patterns, it's unreal! My Brazilian red and white striped bird eater....Chaka has red hairs on her abdomen and black and white striped legs. She's a diva! I had an Orange Tarantula at one point. The Mombassa golden starburst/ Usambura baboon Tarantula. View attachment 31201
View attachment 31202
The striped bird eater is beautiful but semi defensive. She will rear up and pose ( defence posture) at the slightest provocation. Her urticating hairs will make one itch for days.
the orange one is an old world species. Not to be handled at all. They don't have the irritating hairs that the new world species have. They will strike and it hurts a lot. I've been tagged by the orange one. I had to go to hospital! Had a tetanus jab/ shot. They are very fast too. Only expert keepers should keep this species. The striped one is for intermediate keepers. My one Chaka is unpredictable.
thank you for being so open minded about them. They are beautiful animals that command respect and a lot of people hate them. Hollywood hasn't helped. Giving them a bad rep.
Thank you for sharing so much about them. They are beautiful and I can tell how much you love them.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Thank you for sharing so much about them. They are beautiful and I can tell how much you love them.
You're welcome! I really do love these kinds of animals. They literally saved my life .......keeping them is so rewarding. Thanks once again. :hug::heart:

Reactions: alwayssearching
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Didn't think there would be giant spiders on this post... ah I'm glad ya'll enjoy your arachnid friends but those pics may have caught me completely off guard and scared the shit out of me?

Anyways, username: alma—> soul in Spanish
+ the word "amaranthine" which means never ending/of unfading beauty/everlasting, and alternatively can mean "of a reddish purple color." The amaranth is a flower that is often used in literature or myth as a symbol of immortality. Do I believe the soul carries on forever? That's the million dollar question. Sometimes I objectively look at humanity and wonder if we even have souls. Nevertheless, I think it's a beautiful, albeit frightening idea and should certainly be considered before one orchestrates his/her own end.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Didn't think there would be giant spiders on this post... ah I'm glad ya'll enjoy your arachnid friends but those pics may have caught me completely off guard and scared the shit out of me?

Anyways, username: alma—> soul in Spanish
+ the word "amaranthine" which means never ending/of unfading beauty/everlasting, and alternatively can mean "of a reddish purple color." The amaranth is a flower that is often used in literature or myth as a symbol of immortality. Do I believe the soul carries on forever? That's the million dollar question. Sometimes I objectively look at humanity and wonder if we even have souls. Nevertheless, I think it's a beautiful, albeit frightening idea and should certainly be considered before one orchestrates his/her own end.
Sorry about that. That was me. I should have put a disclaimer or a warning. Once again apologies.

L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

More than one person? If I kill him- I lose
Jan 21, 2020
Besides obvious reasons- this is my life. I see the world through my eyes just as you see the world through yours- with that being said. You sometimes see stuff on the news about someone shooting someone- robbing a store- whatever it is. Isolated incidents that happen in the world. Could never happen to me- wouldn't put myself in a wild situation like that/or anything if possible. And then shit does start happening to you and it later clicks that this is real life. Shit that you see on tv or online or in magazines is real- and something crazy could happen to you. I failed to realize that until not long ago.

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Disclaimer/ Warning!
On this thread there are a few pictures of giant Spiders/ Arachnids. I just thought I'd let people know. Just in case anyone is frightened of Spiders. My apologies.
these are my pets ....however I know that they are not for everyone and I don't want people to be freaked out!

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy and almaranthine
ReadySince94

ReadySince94

Apr 9, 2020
Mine is pretty self explanatory... born in 1994, been ready to go since 1994 :I

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
As with most of my life this was impulsive. I tried to delete but pushed enter. I am not into technology so it's not a shock that I self sabatoged.

Reactions: Yomyom
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I'm a hothead. I want to see things burn.

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I wish I can come up with a better name but when I made my account that's all I can think of. That I'm disabled and hopeless so I wanna ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Disclaimer/ Warning!
On this thread there are a few pictures of giant Spiders/ Arachnids. I just thought I'd let people know. Just in case anyone is frightened of Spiders. My apologies.
these are my pets ....however I know that they are not for everyone and I don't want people to be freaked out!
I can appreciate the spiders. They are impressive creatures- to be so relatively small compared to the size of the beings they can surprise/terrify! I think objectively that they're strangely elegant too. It's really the eyes that creep me out. Anyways, don't be sorry! They're your friends :) thank you for putting the warning though lol.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Disclaimer/ Warning!

In the future, you can hide things in a spoiler. :)

BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
I can appreciate the spiders. They are impressive creatures- to be so relatively small compared to the size of the beings they can surprise/terrify! I think objectively that they're strangely elegant too. It's really the eyes that creep me out. Anyways, don't be sorry! They're your friends :) thank you for putting the warning though lol.
you're most welcome. I just gag with happiness whenever I get a chance to talk about my Arachnids and Arthropods. It's because they saved my life. I get a bit carried away.
a part of me wants people to see the Spiders beauty and dispel myths about them. I used to be Arachnophobic hardcore, and I know that a lot of people are Arachnophobic so I'll respect that. :hug:
yeah Spiders eyes can be a bit scary, especially when they glow in the presence of light, so I know what you mean. They are very elegant when they walk. They all have personalities too. Some are angels, some are complete demons, but I still love them. Lol! They do command respect. Especially the more defensive/ aggressive Tarantulas.

• Love
Reactions: almaranthine and alwayssearching
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
Shakespeare!

• Love
wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
I always felt lost I think like a square peg in a round hole, like I had the ones I loved taken because I wasnt worthy of them.
They could have had so much better, and then I lost all my roles wife, mother, and job gone in 3 yrs.
So, I am just surplus to demands now.
Wondering or wandering I seem to be lost either way lol

• Love
Reactions: Angkorian