Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I just liked the meme and needed something simple.

M

Molded foundation

Student
Sep 17, 2021
The foundation of my house is molded.

I

ilivebecuzicantdie

Mar 6, 2022
My username comes from the song So Far Away by Agust D. There's a lyric in the song which is: "I'm living because I can't die but I don't have anything I want to do." Which I related to and it was the only thing I could think of to put as my username

Reactions: sserafim
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
that's a great question and the answers in the comments are very interesting to read! and i'm about to give a super stupid answer for you That's not akin to the rest of the interesting replies!
i choose my username cuz' "bubo" I pronounce it like "boo bow" in my head and i thought it sounded funny so i choose it. It also sounds like some German cake to me in my head and i really like cake and especially German cake.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore and finish.me
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
i don't remember lol. i think i saw someone on another forum saying something like 'i'm finished' or asking to be killed and i switched to this forum and adopted the name. It finished me. Finish me.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
It was simply the name I put on all the school books when I was at the Institute there in the 90s, I even made a stamp (a Windows paintbrush drawing) that I tried to put on all my school work.

I had never used it before on the web and somehow it represents very well all the feelings accumulated during so many years of hopes, illusions and frustrations. It's like a kind of joke about the hidden rebellion I showed then and where I finally ended up today.

//

Simplement era el nom que posaba a tots els llibres de l'escola quan anava al'Institut allà pels 90, fins i tot vaig fer un segell (un dibuix al Windows paintbrush) que miraba de posar a tots els meus treballs d'escola.

No l'había usat mai abans a la xarxa i d'alguna manera representa molt bé tots els sentiments acumulats durant tants anys d'esperances, il·lusions i frustracions. Es com una espécie de broma sobre la rebel·lía disimulada que mostraba llavors i ón he acabat finalment a día d'avuí.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Because I live in a hell I put myself into. It is a hell where all my demons party every night trying to end whatever's left of me. Pink is my favorite color and it represents for me that in life what feels good and its roses to one's eyes, ends up destroying us eventually and drowning us into our own hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I always felt like I was a complete loner. Also lorazepam was the first prescription drug I've ever tried and at the current time im on 5mg a day which is alot. So I thought it would just fit to my personality and lifestory and I also found it sounded funny and is a cool well thought out name

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Used a generator. Decided the name was fitting, at least back when I made my original account. Now, idk….

DrekSS

DrekSS

"I rather die than live under your control"
Sep 3, 2022
I took it from a mediocre TikTok account that made terror, (was the first thing that came to my mind).

InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
My brain is injured and I am an avid gamer throughout most of this life

StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Back before they upped my antipsychotics, I used to spend long hours just laying in bed, "dreaming" of happiness I'll never have. Stuff like being happily married, or holding hands under the glowing sakura blossoms.

ayaneechan

ayaneechan

Angelic Demon
May 7, 2023
Just mine, not related to forum

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
deadtrace

deadtrace

Aug 7, 2023
Random mash up of words from things around me when I made the account and email.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I chose it because it's a lyric from my favorite song, Levanter. I had actually wanted my username to be levanter but I didn't know if it was already taken or not.

todix

todix

Apr 30, 2023
I was thinking todie as in to die but that just looked odd and boring to me so I made it todix.

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
It is a bad play on words, it represents the concept of matter without kinetic energy, but also represents how I feel I'm worth sometimes.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I picked my username (and avatar title) bc it describes exactly what I think:

Mori praestat, quam haec pati = It's better to die than to suffer this

Reactions: cosifantutti
cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I picked mine because it was the name of my hamster and I love it. It's actually the title of an opera by Mozart and should be spelt Cosi fan tutte.

If I got another hamster I'd call her Violetta Francetta. Unfortunately my mental health isn't up to it. My grandson however has a hamster called Gizmo but I call him Gizmata Stigmata.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I know a lot of them are kind of obvious but I'm still curious as to why people picked their usernames.
Sounds innocent, maybe even cute. But, I won't be here if it's rly like that lmao

Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
I picked mine for two reasons:

1. I feel like I'm trapped inside a cage of privilege and stupidity, unable to break out of it and appreciate existence for what it really is
2. Cage is a rapper I really like. Here's one of his best songs:

It is a bad play on words, it represents the concept of matter without kinetic energy, but also represents how I feel I'm worth sometimes.
I think it's a good play on words! Also I love your pfp, is that your own artwork?

Reactions: manuel1056x
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Manuel is my nickname. And 10-56 is a police code for suicide. I discovered this through yüth forever 10 code ep
I picked mine for two reasons:

1. I feel like I'm trapped inside a cage of privilege and stupidity, unable to break out of it and appreciate existence for what it really is
2. Cage is a rapper I really like. Here's one of his best songs:

I think it's a good play on words! Also I love your pfp, is that your own artwork?

This music is really nice. Didn't know this artist so far. Won't be the last time I listen to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cage
Cage

Cage

Unwitting Baas
Sep 18, 2023
Manuel is my nickname. And 10-56 is a police code for suicide. I discovered this through yüth forever 10 code ep

This music is really nice. Didn't know this artist so far. Won't be the last time I listen to this.
Glad you like it! He's not the best rapper ever but he's got tons of songs about suicide, depression, abuse, etc., so if you're ever in a particularly CTB-y mood I'd recommend throwing him on :)

Reactions: manuel1056x