• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
That is okay as well...you are NOT a coward just a person with a conscience and there is nothing wrong with that.

If I were stronger I would have ended it by now. :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, StarDust and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
On my days off I hate getting out of bed. :( I have wanted to die in my sleep for years. It never happens. :(
I also would like not to leave a mess either.
I would really think about getting your girlfriend pregnant. If you end up not ctb even for a while, you would be stuck with a kid... unless you want one. (The Anti-Natalist coming out in me) Also as much as you hate it here do you want to inflict this world on a child you may not be here for.
In the event you do ctb and your girlfriend has to raise the child alone it may resent you for not sticking around. Not that it will matter to you.
The kid may have a good life but it probably would have liked to have known his biological father.
I really think the most important thing really is the child …. not someone's biological clock. ;)
Just an opinion ;) You obviously don't have to consider it.
It's a totally justified opinion but ultimately I'm thinking of my girlfriend first rather than someone that doesn't exist yet. My problems with the world play second fiddle to my problems with myself

Reactions: Tiburcio
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's a totally justified opinion but ultimately I'm thinking of my girlfriend first rather than someone that doesn't exist yet. My problems with the world play second fiddle to my problems with myself

No problem … I just wanted to point out that bringing a life into this world even in the best of situations … family or not the child may not want to be here when it gets old enough to think for itself either.
I have a good family although poor and I will always be poor unless I win the lottery I resent them for bringing me into this world.
I still love them but I wish they hadn't thought it was their religious duty to have me.

Reactions: dhk96, ScaredOfLife, Tiburcio and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I know you want to put yourself down but in the end living takes a lot more will power than ending it.... believe me

I long for the day when my willpower finally gives out and I ctb to be free.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Death, lv-gras and 2 others
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I long for the day when my willpower finally gives out and I ctb to be free.
We all do, sweetie and it's okay....one day we will all be ready for that moment...whether we are as old as we are or older.... HUGS

Reactions: TracieB, Tiburcio, Death and 2 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
No problem … I just wanted to point out that bringing a life into this world even in the best of situations … family or not the child may not want to be here when it gets old enough to think for itself either.
I have a good family although poor and I will always be poor unless I win the lottery I resent them for bringing me into this world.
I still love them but I wish they hadn't thought it was their religious duty to have me.
I had a good start in life, didn't fuck it up until I was 18. There's no way she'll let that child do what I did

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
We all do, sweetie and it's okay....one day we will all be ready for that moment...whether we are as old as we are or older.... HUGS

Sometimes after a long day at work I'm ready to ctb … actually I would be better off ctb before work. ;)
I guess I'm ready every day but work makes me want to ctb even more.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
The chance of failure, the afterlife if it exists and what it would be like or becoming a ghost, and the love for my girlfriend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway123, Tiburcio and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I had a good start in life, didn't fuck it up until I was 18. There's no way she'll let that child do what I did

There's no way to keep a child from doing what it want's to eventually. ;)
It will eventually be able to fuck up it's life all on it's own.

M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Well then there's nothing I can do about it anyway. I'm not going to not have it to avoid hypothetical scenarios

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
1: Because of my 13y old son, a wonderful guy.
2: Fear, of pain, of failing. Of what comes next.

Reactions: Breelia, Tiburcio and lv-gras
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Well then there's nothing I can do about it anyway. I'm not going to not have it to avoid hypothetical scenarios

No prob … I just was hoping you considered the life you would be bringing into this world.
Also your girlfriend is ok with you dying after you give her a child ?

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
You have all the information you need.
Why you still browser this site, instead just doing it!

Thinks not gone improve, somehow magicaly.
Been thinking about that lately..... I was holding on to something for myself. My death could be the thing I could have. Didn't work x 2 .... I think I will have to get over that and just kill myself in a painful and unwanted way.
You are right I have the methods that work laid out for me..... time to stop being childish and wishing for a good ending.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
If you're going to do it don't let it be because of a post someone made

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Breelia, ScaredOfLife and 2 others
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
No prob … I just was hoping you considered the life you would be bringing into this world.
Also your girlfriend is ok with you dying after you give her a child ?
No she isn't but she knows there's nothing she or anyone else can do about it, it isn't 2004 anymore. 2005 was the latest my shit could have been sorted. I don't know how the fuck I'm still here in some futuristic year I don't understand but I know while I am I want to do something good. Everything has a downside I just hope this child can get the life I didn't and that eventually she'll be happy

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No she isn't but she knows there's nothing she or anyone else can do about it, it isn't 2004 anymore. 2005 was the latest my shit could have been sorted. I don't know how the fuck I'm still here in some futuristic year I don't understand but I know while I am I want to do something good. Everything has a downside I just hope this child can get the life I didn't and that eventually she'll be happy

Hopefully it will work out for all of you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TracieB, Tiburcio and lv-gras
sky7

sky7

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Fear of the unknown + fear of failure and ending up worse off (i.e. brain damaged).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, betteroffdead, JessMcGuire and 3 others
Larez

Larez

Mar 22, 2018
The feeling that there are going to be events worth living through in the next 2 months. Hardly anything else. Survival instinct is getting numbed into submission, so that's nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wezel, lv-gras and 5 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Fear of failure

Reactions: Ghab, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
The chance of failure when i do it i need to die

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, AntiLifeEric and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

Survival instinct bitching.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AntiLifeEric, betteroffdead and 12 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah survival instinct aka fear, also I think it's circumstance and situational. I'm too "comfortable" right now compared to a year or so ago. I'm just waiting for some shit to fly in my face or for my fear to lessen.

but I feel loneliness might push me there a bit sooner, which is self inflicted. I cut off my friends every single time so I end up in this same position, scared and alone.

Reactions: Anarchy, Suicideroomwannadie, Anthony and 6 others
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
The sn arrived yesterday so I guess I can ctb whenever now but the fun thing about having multiple personalities is that not all of us are suicidal enough to do it, such as me 8). I'm sure when one of the suicidal ones take over they'll immediately do it but that might not be for another week or month or even years from now. Or it could be tomorrow, I wouldn't really know.

Reactions: Made4TV, Anarchy, atwasoa and 5 others
S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018
I was always passive about it but now things have happened that have pushed me into this. I'm ready to go. If I didn't go I know things are going to get much worse.

Reactions: Suicideroomwannadie, Tiburcio and lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say it's mainly due to the survival instinct (though I have almost fully overcomed it), lack of the resources for my method, and also waiting for an opening so that way I am able to go through with the least likelihood of being stopped.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Tiburcio and 1 other person
F

FroggMan

May 8, 2018
Shame and guilt of hurting my family mostly. Well, now just guilt cause my dense head has been realizing that it's probably not all that wise to let my decisions in most things be affected by something like shame, and probably a bit selfish. Although the shame I had was because I was, and was going to be, such a failure and dark spot to those around me. Then there's you know like the discomfort of different methods and survival instinct... Wish there was an N fairy or something, little known cousin of the tooth fairy

Reactions: Tiburcio and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Shame and guilt of hurting my family mostly. Well, now just guilt cause my dense head has been realizing that it's probably not all that wise to let my decisions in most things be affected by something like shame, and probably a bit selfish. Although the shame I had was because I was, and was going to be, such a failure and dark spot to those around me. Then there's you know like the discomfort of different methods and survival instinct... Wish there was an N fairy or something, little known cousin of the tooth fairy

I know we get blamed for being selfish for wanting to die but the people who brought us into this world aren't considered selfish. So fucked up.
I wish an N fairy had out some under my pillow when I was young. Would have saved me years of misery. :(

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, betteroffdead, Tiburcio and 5 others
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
;
You have all the information you need.
Why you still browser this site, instead just doing it!

Thinks not gone improse, somehow magicaly.
Every time I find a suitable method something else goes wrong with my body making the chosen method futile: lung cancer 2015...can't use nitrogen, stroke 2016...could not do anything, 2018...serious vascular issue, getting set for surgery where 1 out of 10 die, easy-peasy right? Nope, no surgery...had a heart attack. Guess what still here. Losing my sight and walked, unwittingly, right in front of a fast moving bus. Passenger who disembarked informed me that half and inch closer and I would have been dead. Sigh...not even a scratch. Attempting to get formic and sulfuric acid before I cannot do that either. Two major issues: a place in which to do it, and the vision lasting long enough to follow through...sigh. Any suggestions for someone going blind, with major lung issues, a severe circulatory disorder, and epilepsy? Smile...life is but a dream.

Reactions: Anarchy, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I really don't know I mean I should be dead already but I came back

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and lv-gras