• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Still need to get the thing that I'm doing it with. Hopefully within the next week. It's a long drive to get it. :/

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
It's simple... I'm still working on my perfected yew tincture and my other contingencies.

Reactions: Tiburcio
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I don't know. Part of me still holds on. Death is big and scary. I still wish my past attempts had worked so I wouldn't have to do it now.

Reactions: Ssname and Tiburcio
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
because life is a bitch and doesn't know when to gtfo

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

lifeofregret

Sep 7, 2018
lmao, we have to evacuate because of the hurricane...now I'm forced to wait another 5-10 days...I just hope the house doesn't flood or break because we live next to the small sewer trail that surrounds all the houses on the front row of the suburbs. I hope none of my shit breaks too then that means I gotta wait for shipments again. Fuck me as long as the water doesn't go up by 2 feet...but I think it will looking at the Florida pictures from last year. Such unfortunate timing that I found this place a week ago and not two weeks ago. It's not even about the waiting period but it's my only location to catch the bus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maravillosa
Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..🤕
Aug 15, 2018
Because my 1st attempt would have done the job but was found just in time...

So now I'm saving to do the same thing but then twice as much opiate painkillers.

Don't want to fail again and be in coma in hospital again and all that crap in the hospital :/
Only thing I learned is coma seems close to death since I saw my body from upstairs and doctors yelling we're losing him. And after I left my body or conscious just peace no worries or anything pure healing light.

So I guess I won't stay long here if all goes as planned, but you never know..

MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Other people, I want to do what is right but stuff changes constantly

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I´m alive cause I failed with hanging 12 years ago and hoped life would get better. But now I know I should have hanged myself again

Reactions: Mayfil and Iwant2sleepforever
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Other people, I want to do what is right but stuff changes constantly
the thing i learned is shit will never be right. Things change too much.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I´m alive cause I failed with hanging 12 years ago and hoped life would get better. But now I know I should have hanged myself again
What you going to do now?

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Why? Because someone found me and 'saved' me. :( I ask why all the time. I shouldn't be alive.

Reactions: Hunter and Tiburcio
Hunter

Hunter

Experienced
Sep 14, 2018
Waiting on something practical to come through. Then I'm leaving.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Besides not being everyday home alone, I'm chained by my primitive instincts

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Besides not being everyday home alone, I'm chained by my primitive instincts
Useless instincs...

I'm attached to this world because my survival instinct is HUGE. Alcohol, pills, meditation, anything works.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Useless instincs...

I'm attached to this world because my survival instinct is HUGE. Alcohol, pills, meditation, anything works.
meditation is bullshit

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Useless instincs...

When I set a day in which I know I'm supposed to hang myself, I start feeling immense anxiety the day before, and there's a voice in my mind that tries to talk me out of it. Do you experience the same thing?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

meditation is bullshit
It's not the spooky cure for all diseases like new agers say, but it has beneficial effects on your mind. there's scientific evidence for it.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

Tiburcio

When I set a day in which I know I'm supposed to hang myself, I start feeling immense anxiety the day before, and there's a voice in my mind that tries to talk me out of it. Do you experience the same thing?
I had a panic attack just looking at the rope.

meditation is bullshit
It is... When you want to leave so badly you try everything it's in your hand...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and throwaway123
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I had a panic attack just looking at the rope.

It is... When you want to leave so badly you try everything it's in your hand...
Same. Whenever I seriously think about jumping I get a panic attack. Sometimes I try going to the bridge but I never make it. Fear is too much

D

Deleted member 847

You guys really thought you could overcome your survival instinct by using mindfulness? hahaha. It's hard to do that even if you're dead drunk.

D

Deleted member 847

I think there is a 100% real way to overcome your survival instinct, because that's how "I did it". You need to fool your subconscious mind that what you're trying to do, won't lead to your death. When I played the choking game with my rope, the day before I wanted to hang myself, It lead to me actually hanging myself and possibly die if the support didn't break. How do you do that? By doing dangerous things for fun and hope to be lucky one day.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Timeless and 1 other person