• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, atwasoa, Tiburcio and 3 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
1 I was born
2 I haven't died yet

But on a serious note I am trying to make it to November till my birthday to ruin one less day in the year. My family in particular my mother is amazing and I don't want to hurt her. This way hopefully I ruin one less day by not adding an anniversary of my death

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and lv-gras
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
It is going to be sooner then i thought. I am working on it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Fucking hell if I know

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, betteroffdead and 6 others
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
You have all the information you need.
Why you still browser this site, instead just doing it!
I've tested several methods already, and they "hurt." I want something more sleepy, I want something that will make me black out, and that is my goal. So that is "why" I am still here. If suicide was easy and didn't hurt or cause pain, I think nearly just about everyone would be doing it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, atwasoa, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
You have all the information you need.
Why you still browser this site, instead just doing it!

Thinks not gone improve, somehow magicaly.
Well the problem with the world is if you fail suicide. You are not treated as someone who is in need more someone that has done wrong

You can sit there and say oh why haven't you done it

Very simple I can't fail and to not fail takes a lot of work and dedication if I failed then I won't be able to try for a long time

Or worst case fail leads to me being brain dead and stuck in something that he'll can't even touch

We are on this website not to feel alone and not to feel lost

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Tiburcio and 1 other person
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
I don't have the guts to kill myself. Tried doing so at the beginning of April and it was absolutely horrifying. Also, that naïve part of me still believes that my life will get better.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
My method is very hard (jumping). If I had a gun, N or SN I'd be gone already. Sometimes I have outburts of anger. In these moments I could do it immediately but they're shortlived and the trip to the bridge takes an hour. :/ It's like a big joke. I bet someone up there is laughing at me right now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Endthismisery
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
fear of the chance of survival and ending up disfigured/more pain.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy and Oyashiro-sama
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
waiting for money to run out

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and Death_From_Above
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Because there are still people who are wrong on the internet...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, atwasoa and lv-gras
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
1.- I'm still not completely sure which method to use, the most important thing is that it must be 100% effective, you can not survive because if you survive you can be in pain forever and can also send you to a psychiatric center.

2.- My family, especially my mother, I am an only child, I know her and I know that she will not bear it, it is what keeps me here, I feel in a prison.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, betteroffdead and Ssname
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
1.- I'm still not completely sure which method to use, the most important thing is that it must be 100% effective, you can not survive because if you survive you can be in pain forever and can also send you to a psychiatric center.

2.- My family, especially my mother, I am an only child, I know her and I know that she will not bear it, it is what keeps me here, I feel in a prison.

I posted a thread on Hydrogen Sulfide, check out the link as it may help you with your first point

The second is one that you have to come to terms with

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ssname and Oyashiro-sama
T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
Waiting for info on where to get nembutal that isn't a scam, how much I will need etc. Also making sure my darling feline boy will be looked after by a friend. I'd like to be able to 'put my house in order' re writing my will, any letters I wanna leave for people and instructions for my landlord who I want to find me. All takes a lot of energy I don't have right now like a lot of u have said.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 2 others
junie-est

junie-est

A robot's best friend.
Jul 12, 2018
I want to see if I can fix the bonds I've been pulling at the sinews of for a while now. Want to at least make an attempt to see if I am or am not worthy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, lv-gras and 1 other person
heaterxo

heaterxo

Aug 31, 2018
Because I'm terrible at trying to kill myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Anarchy, Bex83 and 2 others
lifeisagame

lifeisagame

lifeisagame
Aug 31, 2018
android - noun : in science fiction - a robot with a human appearance.
deviant - adjective: departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

science fiction is on the road to becoming history, with human-level android technology due to be released in twenty years. a videogame i like has even been based on this, with androids becoming self aware and going against their programming. in issue with my life, i felt like i was living a life like an android for a long time. i felt like i only was alive for my skills to be used; my presence to be underappreciated. in a way, not even alive. make my bed so my sister can ask me to make hers. stop reading a book so my dad doesn't lecture at me for being lazy and drone on about what he did when he was my age. have some conversation with a family member i've never seen before in my life so my mom doesn't tell me that if i don't talk, i seem rude. i felt like i was created to give someone else happiness, instead of doing so for me, like an android. i wasn't here for joy, but fulfillment. some people choose this path, but i had been forced, programmed to follow it. Only now have i become self-aware, become deviant. i could finally play my game the way i wanted. when you play a game, you only get annoyed when people tell you what to do. why put up with it when playing the game of life? i can play my game, make my rules. by becoming deviant, i became alive. i finally have control. and i will not let myself lose that control to someone else other than myself. no one will ever be allowed to hold my controller again.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and Bandzbandz
J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
Not motivated enough. Life is 'just good' right now
:/ just enough to keep living.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
...still waiting for Godot...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sidestep and Tiburcio
Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Aug 28, 2018
Waiting for info on where to get nembutal that isn't a scam, how much I will need etc. Also making sure my darling feline boy will be looked after by a friend. I'd like to be able to 'put my house in order' re writing my will, any letters I wanna leave for people and instructions for my landlord who I want to find me. All takes a lot of energy I don't have right now like a lot of u have said.

Our situations are similar. It is comforting to know that I'm not the only one working on this puzzle.

For me, October is an important month. And I am realizing that this October will be here before I have things in order... So, that brings up the possibility of October 2019, and I don't know if I can hang on that long.

Is timing an issue for you?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Failed attempt. Got caught by someone whos a patrol officer at a cliffs

Reactions: lv-gras
T

TracieB

Sep 1, 2018
Our situations are similar. It is comforting to know that I'm not the only one working on this puzzle.

For me, October is an important month. And I am realizing that this October will be here before I have things in order... So, that brings up the possibility of October 2019, and I don't know if I can hang on that long.

Is timing an issue for you?

Ermmm only in the sense that I don't want life to carry on like this. I'm just existing. I have BPD and have acute depressive episodes around two weeks out of every five or more. It paralyzes me completely and my anxiety is getting worse. I'm becoming increasingly agarophobic.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
Hmm, I was going to do it today but I have a feeling that I'm forgetting something, like unfinished business.

Reactions: Anarchy, nitz and lv-gras
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
There are a lot of Pokemon who died. I remember a bunch of them.

I stopped watching the show once Diamond and Pearl came out (bar a few episodes from X and Y which were enjoyable) so I don't remember much. But I remembered Lucario just now and I can't believe I forgot about him. Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was one of the best movies, alongside Heroes and Spell of the Unknown. I've watched it so many times when I was younger but I bet I would still cry if I were to watch it again right now.

Ah, memories...

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras