• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Ambition and hard working == status and wealth. I'm not being misogynistic btw, it's normal to want to mate with someone succesful. Also, even though personality is undoubtedly essential, it seems that looks carry a little more weight for both sexes, despite what they say outwardly. Something else to consider is that good looking people develop more laid back, confident personalities than those that are ugly, mishaped or short.
I understand what you are saying, but what I mean is that usually I go for guys who are fun and have great personalities. Even if I don't find them that attractive. As a matter of fact, being fun, kind and intelligent can make a man look very attractive. It's not always about the looks (at least not for me and most girls I know). If a guy is totally the standard of beauty and is dumb or boring, there is no way I am giving him a chance, even if he is good looking.
And having ambition and being hard working doesn't mean the person has status and is wealthy. It means they want to accomplish things (and they go for it). They can be poor and have no status and still be hard working and ambitious.

resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Y'all that are talking about looks, wealth, success, etc, as being the only ways to get a girl, I would like to just say even if that is generally the case, there are always outliers. Nothing is ever 100%.

I managed to get a girl who liked me a lot and was simply stunning. I couldn't imagine ever getting anyone better. I say this as someone who isn't wealthy, isn't successful, isn't bad looking but presumably isn't great looking either. I was even shorter than her. But I was nice and she was nice too. Literally the only thing that ended our relationship was me being a complete insane fucking idiot and cutting her off randomly for no reason because that's just what I do to everyone. I consider that moment to be the end of my life.

Now I have no motivation to get girls because I had what was to me perfection and I just threw it away. There's no point even trying for me.

My point is, even if you aren't the stereotypical idea of what girls want, there are still girls out there for you that would still go for you and it's a self-defeating, unhelpful and incorrect error to generalize all girls as never having any potential interest in you. (I know, easier said than done. It can take a long time, but eventually you'll find someone. Took me years before I found the girl I knew, but we got extremely close very quickly.)

Reactions: Disappointered
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I understand what you are saying, but what I mean is that usually I go for guys who are fun and have great personalities. Even if I don't find them that attractive. As a matter of fact, being fun, kind and intelligent can make a man look very attractive. It's not always about the looks (at least not for me and most girls I know). If a guy is totally the standard of beauty and is dumb or boring, there is no way I am giving him a chance, even if he is good looking.
And having ambition and being hard working doesn't mean the person has status and is wealthy. It means they want to accomplish things (and they go for it). They can be poor and have no status and still be hard working and ambitious.
I still think hard facts and statistics (if they existed, lol) show that Status, Looks, Personality in that order define sexual attractiveness of men of fertile ages.

As women age Personality could put Looks in a third position, that makes sense.

Also, your examples are forced since most hot guys won't be dumb or boring, they'll have variable personalities. Of course that having absolutely no personality makes someone unnatractive.

Last edited:
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I still think hard facts and statistics show that Status, Looks, Personality in that order define sexual attractiveness of men of fertile ages.

As women age Personality could put Looks in a third position, that makes sense.

Also, your examples are forced since most hot guys won't be dumb or boring, they'll have variable personalities. Of course that having absolutely no personality makes someone unnatractive.
I just think it depends on the person.
People usually say men are visual, but I am sure there are some guys who care more about personality. It's subjective.

cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
Well, it depends on the woman, first of all. I would say the main thing that makes me want to have sex with someone (and have any kind of intimacy) is their personality. Of course looks are important because of physical attraction, but it's not the main thing. Also, I wouldn't say "status" or "wealth", but ambition and hard working. These are things I consider when it comes to building a relationship (not for sex).
I agree with you! For some girls, looks are more important than anything else. But for other girls, personality matters more. People saying girls only care about "status" and "wealth" is a cope, someone who is dating to marry (especially with the intention of having kids) isn't going to care about a deadbeat because they need a guy who can take care of himself, or potentially, his family. I also wouldn't say "looks" is the end-all be-all for girls who have more emphasis on physical attractiveness, I think it's moreso that they want a guy who takes care of himself by working out, eating well, proper hygiene and skincare, etc. People who do things like that (man or woman) are normally more attractive. In my experience, I used to get 0 attention from guys. But once I started losing weight and taking care of myself in general, I actually was surprised by how much more attention I got from guys.

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
I agree with you! For some girls, looks are more important than anything else. But for other girls, personality matters more. People saying girls only care about "status" and "wealth" is a cope, someone who is dating to marry (especially with the intention of having kids) isn't going to care about a deadbeat because they need a guy who can take care of himself, or potentially, his family. I also wouldn't say "looks" is the end-all be-all for girls who have more emphasis on physical attractiveness, I think it's moreso that they want a guy who takes care of himself by working out, eating well, proper hygiene and skincare, etc. People who do things like that (man or woman) are normally more attractive. In my experience, I used to get 0 attention from guys. But once I started losing weight and taking care of myself in general, I actually was surprised by how much more attention I got from guys.
Oh no, so you're basically saying that once you started improving your appearance men liked you more?

Your comment about unnatractive deadbeats is also proving my point about status and wealth. Of course that the underlying motivation is reproductive... Raising a family etc.

Reactions: Maaizr and lukas19
SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
I just think it depends on the person.
People usually say men are visual, but I am sure there are some guys who care more about personality. It's subjective.
This is a default response I see a lot of people, especially women for god knows why. It's this relativism that only really makes sense if the distribution wasn't so uneven. Yes it is personal, relative and subjective but that doesn't tell us the full story. There are clearly big trends in what is and isn't much more successful, and trends in what is and isn't a dealbreaker. If it was truly individual, it would wildly differ on a somewhat even degree.

The person below has a point in that statistics show us time and time again which things matter a lot in your success. That you can get lucky or work around them, that people settle, that people age and shift priorities, or that at the end of the day things beyond the surface hold relationships doesn't negate the fact that people downplay their importance a lot because they don't like reality nor understand how much certain things are influenced by their subconciousness. Most of attractiveness is subconciosness. We may end up falsely attributing certain conscious things that were actually just our subconciousness at work, like how the halo effect or confirmation bias works.

Also even if the focus someone has is different doesn't mean something else can't be fundamental. When you look for a house you may not be picking a house based on whether it has a good toilet but you'll likely skip over any house that doesn't have a toilet at all because there's many that do and have everything else as well. In this case it becomes a prerequisite but not the main attraction.

There may also be some houses that seem really good, but actually are worse than ones that don't immediately impress. Still, if it immediately impresses, that gives an incentive to check out the rest of the house, which the one that didn't impress might never get to, because there's already a ton of shinier houses catching your attention. Job interviews and first impressions seem to work similarly ones a ton of applications are lined up.

I'm not saying you're doomed if you're not the cream of the crop. I'm mot saying people can't become more physically attractive after getting to know them (though I do believe the starting point can't be extremely low). I've seen so many different kinds of people in relationships they are satisfied with. I'm not saying they'd be much happier with people who look perfect. But some can choose a lot more easily than others, and if people could literally choose their ideal partner I think things would be different. It's like getting chosen first vs last during gym class.

Last edited:
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Being a virgin is way better than losing it to the wrong guy/gal!!

I regret losing mine because of that.

Reactions: Archness
cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
Oh no, so you're basically saying that once you started improving your appearance men liked you more?

Your comment about unnatractive deadbeats is also proving my point about status and wealth. Of course that the underlying motivation is reproductive... Raising a family etc.
Because this post is in a romantic context, I specially mentioned that, but I actually got more attention from people who wanted to be my friend in general. It's not just because I'm more attractive, it's because people can see how I treat myself. Even on a platonic level, nobody wants to talk to somebody who cannot even see the value in themselves. Becoming more attractive is just one benefit from working out and taking care of yourself, you also start to build confidence and become more outgoing. Me and my friend's workout together, share tips, go to yoga classes, etc. in addition to bonding over other interests we realize we both have over time. It's kind of like a gateway.

And your response to the deadbeat thing proves my point lol. It's a cope. Nobody wants to date or be friends with a guy who doesn't do anything with his life or his time, because more often than not they mooch of everybody and have enormous victim complexes. This goes for girls who are deadbeats as well. There will always be materialistic people, but it's important to be realistic and forward thinking when it comes to relationships (especially romantic ones). Financials, ambition, work-ethic, and self-confidence are important for people to have in the society we live in, most people have these things so it's reasonable to expect it from the people you interact with in any capacity.

Reactions: stermc and Jarni
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Because this post is in a romantic context, I specially mentioned that, but I actually got more attention from people who wanted to be my friend in general. It's not just because I'm more attractive, it's because people can see how I treat myself. Even on a platonic level, nobody wants to talk to somebody who cannot even see the value in themselves. Becoming more attractive is just one benefit from working out and taking care of yourself, you also start to build confidence and become more outgoing. Me and my friend's workout together, share tips, go to yoga classes, etc. in addition to bonding over other interests we realize we both have over time. It's kind of like a gateway.

And your response to the deadbeat thing proves my point lol. It's a cope. Nobody wants to date or be friends with a guy who doesn't do anything with his life or his time, because more often than not they mooch of everybody and have enormous victim complexes. This goes for girls who are deadbeats as well. There will always be materialistic people, but it's important to be realistic and forward thinking when it comes to relationships (especially romantic ones). Financials, ambition, work-ethic, and self-confidence are important for people to have in the society we live in, most people have these things so it's reasonable to expect it from the people you interact with in any capacity.
So a long winded yes to Status, Looks and Personality.

I do plenty with my time, I'm not coping. I do the exercise I can. I do the work I'm able to for income. Some women find me attractive and some people want me around for conversations. People at work have laughed their asses off with my takes at times. I could have friends and have had them, lol. I'm "just" chronically ill, which nullifies my good qualities for the most part. Being tired and forgetful all the time isn't going to jive with making money and going to yoga class, y'know...

I mostly envy health in others, everything else is secondary. So my ideas aren't a coping mechanism. They could be wrong for other reasons.

Why do you say specifically that these ideas are a cope? I don't get it. Does it mean that you think these ideas justify some kind of rejection of self-improvement, since they put personality last? Personally, for me personality is actually first in most instances and it's on what I try to work more, I'm just arguing for the generality of women, from what I've seen.

For example, if you're famous women throw themselves at you, especially younger ones. This is well known and has happened even with serial killers. A good example of status being first.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
This is a default response I see a lot of people, especially women for god knows why. It's this relativism that only really makes sense if the distribution wasn't so uneven. Yes it is personal, relative and subjective but that doesn't tell us the full story. There are clearly big trends in what is and isn't much more successful, and trends in what is and isn't a dealbreaker. If it was truly individual, it would wildly differ on a somewhat even degree.

The person below has a point in that statistics show us time and time again which things matter a lot in your success. That you can get lucky or work around them, that people settle, that people age and shift priorities, or that at the end of the day things beyond the surface hold relationships doesn't negate the fact that people downplay their importance a lot because they don't like reality nor understand how much certain things are influenced by their subconciousness. Most of attractiveness is subconciosness. We may end up falsely attributing certain conscious things that were actually just our subconciousness at work, like how the halo effect or confirmation bias works.

Also even if the focus someone has is different doesn't mean something else can't be fundamental. When you look for a house you may not be picking a house based on whether it has a good toilet but you'll likely skip over any house that doesn't have a toilet at all because there's many that do and have everything else as well. In this case it becomes a prerequisite but not the main attraction.

There may also be some houses that seem really good, but actually are worse than ones that don't immediately impress. Still, if it immediately impresses, that gives an incentive to check out the rest of the house, which the one that didn't impress might never get to, because there's already a ton of shinier houses catching your attention. Job interviews and first impressions seem to work similarly ones a ton of applications are lined up.

I'm not saying you're doomed if you're not the cream of the crop. I'm mot saying people can't become more physically attractive after getting to know them (though I do believe the starting point can't be extremely low). I've seen so many different kinds of people in relationships they are satisfied with. I'm not saying they'd be much happier with people who look perfect. But some can choose a lot more easily than others, and if people could literally choose their ideal partner I think things would be different. It's like getting chosen first vs last during gym class.
I mean, we grow up in a society that creates standards. Some people are going to question these standards and some are not.
I am saying that we cannot generalize. There are women who care about status, looks and personality in this order. There are women who don't.
I am telling you this as a woman. And also based on women I know.
For example, there are some men that I think are handsome, but they do not attract me (Henry Cavill, for example). There are some men I don't find handsome, but attract me a lot (Post Malone, for example).
It's all too relative.
The point is: what I find attractive, may not be attractive for other women.
Status, for example, is something that doesn't matter to me. I don't care if the man has a car, if he has money, if he pays my bills. I care if he has ambition in the sense of not being "someone important", but in the sense that we are going to build a life together and the two parts gotta contribute.
Of course I am not saying that most women think like I do, because I guess most people don't think about society standards and stuff like that. They simply reproduce what they learned.
I am saying there are women out there (lots of them) who look for more than status and looks in men.

Sorry for any english mistakes!
For example, if you're famous women throw themselves at you, especially younger ones. This is well known and has happened even with serial killers. A good example of status being first.
When it comes to artists, I think they "throw themselves" at them because they are fans, first of all. For example, I would totally date Eddie Vedder, but not because he is famous and has status, but because I admire his art and I think he must be an awesome person (which is obviously naive because I have no idea of who he is in real life). But it's a fan thing.
The serial killer part I wouldn't say it's because of status, but because of curiosity. There are some women who are really attracted to mysterious guys and dark stuff.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
Me, 38M.

It's the reason why I'm gonna CTB, there is no reason for me to be alive if I don't have access to sex and affection from young beautiful girls. The frustration I feel everytime I see one in the street is ineffable.

Only death can free me from this curse.
"young beautiful girls"? why do you not want to get with women your own age?

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
"young beautiful girls"? why do you not want to get with women your own age?
I don't find them attractive enough. I guess that's what happens when you do not mature due to shit genetics impeding the process. Probably a common phenomena among KHHVs.

Reactions: ManchildLoser
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I don't find them attractive enough. I guess that's what happens when you do not mature due to shit genetics impeding the process. Probably a common phenomena among KHHVs.
Understandable. I think any man likes young beautiful girls (over 18 of course) rather than older women. That's just nature

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
Understandable. I think any man likes young beautiful girls (over 18 of course) rather than older women. That's just nature
i disagree. even if you think younger women are prettier, there are other things that matter when choosing a partner. i think a middle aged man who still seeks out younger women is displaying signs of immaturity and likely sexual objectification of the opposite gender. and the emphasis on physical attractiveness when saying "you only need to be good looking to get girls" just reinforces my perspective personally.
Over legal age of consent, which changes on each jurisdiction. :)
is the law your only concern? would you date, say, a 16 yo in the UK, where that's legal?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I likely will. (I'm 43!) It's fine though. I've had lots of fun on my own. 😆. Plus- if by some miracle- I had gotten with any of the guys I had fancied- it definitely would have ended in (my) tears and heartbreak. I think I dodged a few bullets to be honest.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kurushii
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
i disagree. even if you think younger women are prettier, there are other things that matter when choosing a partner. i think a middle aged man who still seeks out younger women is displaying signs of immaturity and likely sexual objectification of the opposite gender. and the emphasis on physical attractiveness when saying "you only need to be good looking to get girls" just reinforces my perspective personally.
I'm just saying there's much more value reproductive-wise in a younger woman than an older woman. 20 year olds are at their prime to be having babies. A man's instincts knows that.

cassxtho

cassxtho

Deftones Fan
Nov 8, 2022
So a long winded yes to Status, Looks and Personality.

I do plenty with my time, I'm not coping. I do the exercise I can. I do the work I'm able to for income. Some women find me attractive and some people want me around for conversations. People at work have laughed their asses off with my takes at times. I could have friends and have had them, lol. I'm "just" chronically ill, which nullifies my good qualities for the most part. Being tired and forgetful all the time isn't going to jive with making money and going to yoga class, y'know...

I mostly envy health in others, everything else is secondary. So my ideas aren't a coping mechanism. They could be wrong for other reasons.

Why do you say specifically that these ideas are a cope? I don't get it. Does it mean that you think these ideas justify some kind of rejection of self-improvement, since they put personality last? Personally, for me personality is actually first in most instances and it's on what I try to work more, I'm just arguing for the generality of women, from what I've seen.

I'm trying to say what people care about more varys from woman to woman and man to man. I can understand the chronically ill thing, I had a blood condition when I was younger which stunted my development even after it was cured because due to the nature of it I had to spend my developmental years sitting around, which hindered me socially and physically (even now). I also have chronic pain in one of my joints which makes it hard for me to work, write, get dressed, etc. and even now it causes a lot of people to be dismissive of me. Either that or they get annoyed when I have to sit out of certain movements when we workout, or need help carrying a heavy item due to my pain.

I also say these ideas are a cope because a lot of people use them as an excuse to rot away for the rest of their lives. I think that with the way our society is set up, woman can marry into a status in a way that men cannot. This is why I believe that some women decide to go after established men more than men go after established women. But I wouldn't say this is the majority of women, for me I care about looks (in the sense that they take care of themselves in the way that I take care of myself, not necessarily in inherited attractiveness), personality, and then status. However, I guess it depends on whether you categorize fitness as a personality or looks thing. It depends on a woman's motivations in life. For me, status comes last because I have a lot of career goals, so that is taken care of since I do not want to have children. But for my friends who want to be homemakers and have big families, it's important that they have somebody who can take care of them. Furthermore, my best friend cares about personality above all else because it fits with her motivations and desires.

This famous person status argument can be turned around as well to say that guys care about looks more than personality as seen by how onlyfans girls and female strippers can have a lot of success. E-girls too. Physical attraction is important just like status is, but I think its wrong to generalize and say most men care about looks the most, or only about looks, in the same way it is wrong to make the generalization that most women care most about status, or only about status. There is no correct generalization, it depends on the individual.

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
I'm just saying there's much more value reproductive-wise in a younger woman than an older woman. 20 year olds are at their prime to be having babies. A man's instincts knows that.
men aren't animals though, and they should see women as more than just babymakers. i think if a man prefers younger women because they're "more fertile" that's really gross and textbook objectification. it's a huge red flag imo and shouldn't be normalized. especially when they say:
As long as it is legal, within the law, yes.
that's beyond creepy. if the only thing stopping you from dating minors is the law, then you're a giant creep and shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere near kids. like, what do you see in someone less than half your age? what the fuck? you don't need to get laid to grow up & be a normal person.

SuicidalSheep

SuicidalSheep

Feb 20, 2021
If your first response to that question is the law even though the number given was 16 then yes you are likely a creep and should probably not be around teenagers.

Edit: You should be thinking about morals/ethics, consent, differences in power and experiences, etc. Not the law. And 16? Really? That's super low, aren't those laws usually just for people around that age range anyway? Not old creeps?

Last edited:
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Personality is cope, you only need to be good looking to get girls.
No amount of personality will make you attractive to girls if you are not physically attractive.
Gotta say I'm as sexy and good looking as a f*cking balloon. Like a solid 3/10 max.

And somehow a rather large amount of girls have been interested in me. And I can guarantee you it cannot be for my looks.

Personality does get you a really long way, even when you start at a disadvantage. But... Not all personalities work.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
men aren't animals though, and they should see women as more than just babymakers. i think if a man prefers younger women because they're "more fertile" that's really gross and textbook objectification. it's a huge red flag imo and shouldn't be normalized. especially when they say:
Men are animals because human beings are animals. Most men, whether 20 or 50 or 80 will find 20 year old women more attractive than 40 year old women. It's not objectification it's just biology and evolution. We are programmed to reproduce. Women at this age are fertile and less likely to have pregnancy complications than a woman in her 30s or 40s. @GasMonkey is not saying he likes minors or kids. He's saying he likes beautiful women in their prime child bearing years and there is nothing wrong with that. So long as a man's intentions are pure and he cares for her, it's perfectly fine.

Sorry to upset any women out there. I'm a woman and it's a little upsetting to me too. But I've ultimately accepted the fact that our value in the sexual marketplace decreases as we age. That's just a fact. This is not the same for a man, by the way.

Last edited:
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Gotta say I'm as sexy and good looking as a f*cking balloon. Like a solid 3/10 max.

And somehow a rather large amount of girls have been interested in me. And I can guarantee you it cannot be for my looks.

Personality does get you a really long way, even when you start at a disadvantage. But... Not all personalities work.
Girls are much more tolerant (than men) to the looks of men because very few men are really handsome.... And those who are handsome know it and in 99,9% of cases are too selfish or spoiled, it is not a good quality for men...

krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
Men are animals because human beings are animals. Most men, whether 20 or 50 or 80 will find 20 year old women more attractive than 40 year old women. It's not objectification it's just biology and evolution. We are programmed to reproduce. Women at this age are fertile and less likely to have pregnancy complications than a woman in her 30s or 40s. @GasMonkey is not saying he likes minors or kids. He's saying he likes beautiful women in their prime child bearing years and there is nothing wrong with that. So long as a man's intentions are pure and he cares for her, it's perfectly fine.
no, he literally admitted to being attracted to minors... as in, i unambiguously asked whether he would date a 16 year old if the law allowed for it and he said yes. i have no idea why you're defending this man after he's said that.
even ignoring that, i strongly disagree with your reply, as a relationship is about more than just fertility and popping out a kid; it's about shared experiences, common ground and a genuine interest in the other person. you can take physical appearance and the possibility to raise a child into account when choosing your partner, but if that's all you care about to the point where you don't want to date within your own age group, then you're shallow at best and creepy at worst in my opinion. human relationships are about more than that.
also, it is objectification if your primary criteria for a partner are "young and beautiful" because those are exclusively physical preferences. if all you care about is the body you're fucking, and not the person you're interacting with, that's objectification. due to the generational gap, a 38 year old man would have precious little in common with a 20yo woman compared to one his own age, so the only reason he'd have to be interested in younger women would be... because he sees them as sexual objects. apart from that, he's only mentioned that he gets upset when he walks past beautiful young women that he can't have, and that he's never felt a woman's skin, which just further proves my point.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
no, he literally admitted to being attracted to minors... as in, i unambiguously asked whether he would date a 16 year old if the law allowed for it and he said yes. i have no idea why you're defending this man after he's said that.
even ignoring that, i strongly disagree with your reply, as a relationship is about more than just fertility and popping out a kid; it's about shared experiences, common ground and a genuine interest in the other person. you can take physical appearance and the possibility to raise a child into account when choosing your partner, but if that's all you care about to the point where you don't want to date within your own age group, then you're shallow at best and creepy at worst in my opinion. human relationships are about more than that.
also, it is objectification if your primary criteria for a partner are "young and beautiful" because those are exclusively physical preferences. if all you care about is the body you're fucking, and not the person you're interacting with, that's objectification. due to the generational gap, a 38 year old man would have precious little in common with a 20yo woman compared to one his own age, so the only reason he'd have to be interested in younger women would be... because he sees them as sexual objects. apart from that, he's only mentioned that he gets upset when he walks past beautiful young women that he can't have, and that he's never felt a woman's skin, which just further proves my point.
If he said he likes minors, I'm definitely not defending him on that.
But what I am saying is there is absolutely nothing wrong for men to prefer young beautiful women in their 20s. Sure it's not all about appearances, but a good chunk of it is. Men are very visual creatures and that's what they notice. Sure, a woman might have a great personality and might have a lot in common with a man, but what if she has saggy butt/boobs and is ugly?, She will probably just be a friend. Sorry to be vulgar here, but you have to think what makes a man "hard" at the end of the day. He has to be sexually attracted to her to want to date her, and sorry to say, lot of that is looks/ baby making potential.

With women, we are different. We primarily care more about personality and character rather than looks in a man.