• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Look, I have already talked about this many times here. I get what you are saying, but what I mean is that even if I am having sex with someone in a one night stand, personality matters.
Believe it or not.
I am not talking about you, I am talking about majority of girls they only go for looks

I am damn sure you ain't gonna hook up with a ugly, short, fat and guy with no confidence

So you will know about the man entire life history in one night lol?

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I am not talking about you, I am talking about majority of girls they only go for looks

I am damn sure you ain't gonna hook up with a ugly, short, fat and guy with no confidence

So you will know about the man entire life history in one night lol?
Holy crap! Do you actually know me to be so sure about my life and who am I having sex with? You know my preferences? Ffs.

Oh, and just so you know, personality is not about someone's life story, at least not only about it. And it's my fucking opinion!!!!

Go talk to someone else about this. Get over my comment.

• Yay!
Reactions: Vizzy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
25 Virgin.

I don't understand love so i cannot miss out on anything, i was born into a universe where the natural purpose is to procreate.

Disgusting and pointless, i say no with a fuck you, do not birth me in your hellscape again, i will not play your game.

Nothing lost 😀😃

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Holy crap! Do you actually know me to be so sure about my life and who am I having sex with? You know my preferences? Ffs.

Oh, and just so you know, personality is not about someone's life story, at least not only about it. And it's my fucking opinion!!!!

Go talk to someone else about this. Get over my comment.
From the first comment, I was talking about majority of ladies not you lol, you put yourself in this position, now you lost it and calling me names lol

Just chill, no need for cursing everyone can do that if they can't come up with a reasonable arguments and I am not talking to you!

I think you should get over my comment.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Me. I din't even bother trying for relationships as I know it will put me in a even worse life.

stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
From the first comment, I was talking about majority of ladies not you lol, you put yourself in this position, now you lost it and calling me names lol

Just chill, no need for cursing everyone can do that if they can't come up with a reasonable arguments and I am not talking to you!
Oh, you were talking to me.
And I didn't call you names.
Have talked about this in many threads so I am just over it atm.

Ps.: when I talk about myself, I am also talking about many other women. Trust me.

ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
22M, I mean I'm open to finding a cute girl but at the same time... I'm not really counting on it.

BrokeN__lil’__girl

BrokeN__lil’__girl

dead_inside
May 10, 2023
I'll be as well!!! Hooray!!!!

I

Ijustwanttorest

Oct 12, 2023
I will. I have no interest in marriage of real women. I just want my harem waifus.

J

jimmy

Why?
Dec 6, 2023
Me - I guess it's ideal considering I (like a few others here) am ace

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Yes. Even if I live to be a hundred and twenty years old I'll most likely die a virgin.

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
Had some chances when I was younger and normal, but to autistic to act on them. Dying without ever experiencing love is the harder pill to swallow for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I know I'll be hated here to say this, but at the same time I can relate to the longing for affection and feelings of unworthiness I can't understand why sex (not having it) can be such an insurmountable thing, enough to be reason for dying. I lost my virginity pretty "late" (if there is such a thing), about 24, can't be sure. It was planned, with someone who didn't shake my world at all. It was like strategy. Soon after that sex became abuse and a way of self harm. I did, in fact, try to kill myself after sex once. I don't like talking about that tho. I wish you guys can see through it, it's a great thing to experience (usually) but it's just not worthy it. It can certainly fuck you up but having it or not having it doesn't define you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity
MeaningDork

MeaningDork

If there's a will, there's a way.
Jan 14, 2024
That is so unbelievably offensive. There are rape victims in this thread. What the actual fuck? You have no idea what you're talking about. I have not been sexually assaulted, but I know people who have, and it ruined their lives for many years.
I'm sorry. I just meant I wish I was a virgin instead having been sexually assaulted and having my virginity taken without will when I was a minor. I didn't mean to offend.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm sorry. I just meant I wish I was a virgin instead having been sexually assaulted and having my virginity taken without will when I was a minor. I didn't mean to offend.
Oh my god. I completely turned around the meaning of your post. I'm sorry.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I haven't ever even held someone's hand, it's easy to see that no one will ever love me, so safe to say yes.
I wish I could have experienced love. I don't even want sex or a prostitute or anything, I'd even commit horrible atrocities just to feel loved for once in my life.
So it goes without saying that yes, I'm dying a kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin.

Reactions: Aloneandinpain
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I am not. But I wish I stayed a virgin. Fuck it only got worse from there

Reactions: BrainShower
S

sunsetbeach

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Me. I don't care tbh, I'm probably asexual anyway.

byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
I'm not a virgin but I am a female who would like to state that not all women/ men have sexual partners based on looks.

Personally, I've always found that if I like someone's personality and we click, I find them attractive. My ex partners do not really have any similarities when it comes to looks.

I personally don't enjoy sex unless I feel emotionally connected to the person I'm with. I can also find sex quite painful but according to doctors, it's in my head. I'm very insecure though and I've had some pretty shit experiences with men and sex.

Probably TMI but fuck it, my best orgasms are always given by myself so I don't really need anyone else.