• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

which knife would you use for self defense?

• Total voters
indica

indica

šŸŒæ
May 27, 2022
from left to right:
V0TaoiS.jpg

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
#8 is the longest non-serrated knife, so it would be better for slashing, plus the handle design would keep your hand from sliding down the blade better. If you would doing concealed carry then 1 or 2 would be better, because they would be easiest to sneak out and use before anybody saw them.

S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Depends on my enemy's weapon. #2 would do the trick.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Depends on my enemy's weapon. #2 would do the trick.
#2 Could be used in close quarters in a bar or something, but if you have open space a longer knife usually works better- because slashing can be done so fast over such a big area that it keeps people at bay- or cuts them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
#2 could be used in close quarter sin a bar or something, but if you have open spoace a longer knife usually works better- because slahing can be done sao fast over such a bug area that it keeps people at bay- or cuts them.
I think I could maneuver a long knife slash. Get inside with quick repeated stabs. You're right, distance matters.

Reactions: Someone123
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
I wouldn't. I'd let them kill me. I don't avoid death, I welcome it.
Personally I'd use a serrated blade (or kukri) when I was cutting or preparing throat slitting. It's the sharpest.

Reactions: FailureGirl
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I wouldn't. I'd let them kill me. I don't avoid death, I welcome it.
Personally I'd use a serrated blade (or kukri) when I was cutting or preparing throat slitting. It's the sharpest.
I want peace too, but what if they hurt you badly but don't kill you?

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The butter knife. Jk.

7 since it's long enough to do damage and skinny enough not to feel awkward holding it.

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I would much rather use a nice big spoon- or a soup ladle.

clown

clown

šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤“šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤
Jan 17, 2022
Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
#2. Its small enough to prevent any awkward handling that might happen if I were gripping a larger knife. Its also more straight than the others
I don't want a knife that has its tip curved to the left or right. That would be bad for piercing flesh.

If the knife had teeth on it to rip through flesh and do internal damage with each pull then that'd be even better

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
None of them are practical. They'd handle poorly and likely cut your hand if you stabbed something/someone with it. 7 seems the most useful IMO. You don't want something thick, and none of these are carry weapons.

Knife fights end in two losers though.

I carry a simple flip knife or fixed knife with me below or exactly three inches in length for the blade in my pocket. Sadly can not own a gun or carry big blades in my area.

• Informative