• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
2019 was a troubled year for me, I ended up earning a lot of money, I finished my driver's license test last year, I was still learning sign language (pounds), with the difference that that year I would also pay for classes self-defense practices on the weekends, and I was at a gym. I left recycling, and joined a company as an apprentice employee working 6 hours from 6am until 12am, which made it much easier for me to get into accounting school, it was a lot to think about. In addition to the self-defense classes, Airsoft guns, and target shooting training, I had almost no money left, but I still lived with my parents and my brother. And the fights at home got worse, we didn't actually have physical fights, thankfully, but I kind of kept my distance from my brother's room because besides him being a complicated person, most of the conversations generated anger, not to mention that I barely he had time for him, that room was practically his alone.