• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
The year was 2020, I kind of over the years turned my brother's mind against our mother and father, I feel a little bad about that, I know they didn't want it, but in my head it was necessary, because it was part of of the plan to leave the house that year, I had a serious fight when I said we were going to leave the house, I irritated them both in the living room, and the two almost had a physical fight in which I remember seeing a hand that looked like mine with an Airsoft gun aimed at my father's face, in fact it was my hand, I said: no, let's go... And I left that house with my brother, not without thinking because he and I saved a lot of money over the years waiting for this moment... I regret doing it sometimes, but not him, he was blinded by anger towards his father and mother. I lived with him in that rented house near our school, for a long time, actually a few months…. I left him there with a little money that would last him a few months and a CTB letter. I was dead, I mean, I wanted him to think, to this day he thinks I'm dead. I made this fake letter, because there were times when I came home after drinking a lot of wine and had an argument with him, I became complete rubbish. There was one time that I regret, I had a physical fight in a bar, the guy had a knife at the time I managed to grab the knife and look at the guy's shoulder, I don't remember if he's okay, but he also almost aimed the knife in my stomach, but he hit me in the forearm, I got home exhausted and played Russian roulette with my brother, he escaped from the house at that time, and came back and I apologized profusely to him, but I knew it was my fault , I don't know why I did that shit.