• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
When 2019 started, my thoughts were consumed by a black cloud, I was busy with a lot of things, but one thing that didn't let me down was classes and studying accounting, I did that a lot, because if I didn't study, the thoughts would come back and I didn't want that. I had already learned sign language (Libra), I was "regularly" going to the gym, sometimes I missed studying accounting, if I didn't study, even at the gym the thoughts continued, thinking about my brother even helped a little, But I fought with him more than I actually talked, even so he was everything to me, I also had self-defense classes with target shooting, which I didn't hate, it was cool and it was only on the weekend. On top of that, I had to work 6 hours in the warehouse of a printing company. What really left me distracted were the accounting classes, and especially the plan I had in mind…. If I didn't have that, I would succumb and fall into the abyss of loneliness. When 2020 was starting, my plans were going really well, I convinced my father to buy a house that they were almost finished building next to the school, I had all the theory put together, plus the clothes, I just needed to go out together. to my brother, and go to this house

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
When 2019 started, my thoughts were consumed by a black cloud, I was busy with a lot of things, but one thing that didn't let me down was classes and studying accounting, I did that a lot, because if I didn't study, the thoughts would come back and I didn't want that. I had already learned sign language (Libra), I was "regularly" going to the gym, sometimes I missed studying accounting, if I didn't study, even at the gym the thoughts continued, thinking about my brother even helped a little, But I fought with him more than I actually talked, even so he was everything to me, I also had self-defense classes with target shooting, which I didn't hate, it was cool and it was only on the weekend. On top of that, I had to work 6 hours in the warehouse of a printing company. What really left me distracted were the accounting classes, and especially the plan I had in mind…. If I didn't have that, I would succumb and fall into the abyss of loneliness. When 2020 was starting, my plans were going really well, I convinced my father to buy a house that they were almost finished building next to the school, I had all the theory put together, plus the clothes, I just needed to leave marry my brother, and go to this house
This might be nit picking but… you want to marry your brother?

Reactions: hug
hug

hug

Apr 12, 2024
hahaha typo, I wanted to say that I would take him to live with me in a rented house, and we would each share the bills, as we were both working at the time. I like my brother but it's a fraternal relationship, and I'm straight hahaha But it's good that I fixed it now, thanks
This might be nit picking but… you want to marry your brother?

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
hahaha typo, I wanted to say that I would take him to live with me in a rented house, and we would each share the bills, as we were both working at the time. I like my brother but it's a fraternal relationship, and I'm straight hahaha But it's good that I fixed it now, thanks
Ahh ok all good brother 😁👍

• Yay!
Reactions: hug