• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Student
May 31, 2023
1. if a stranger is extremely nice to you in public, be very cautious of them

2. if an escalation is about to worsen, be ready to flee. fighting is always the last option

3. listen to ur gut, if it tells u to get away, get tf away already. dont be afraid to scream.

4. shortcuts at alleyways are risky, especially at night.

5. in a knife fight, one ends up dead and one in a hospital.

6. dont ever tell the cab driver that u dont know where u are going. or if ur a foreigner etc, then be cautious of them.

7. never post publicly in social media about going in a vacation (post after u are home) or anything else. robbers may break into home if ur not smart about it

8. never keep ur wallet/passport/valuable stuff in ur backpocket, common sense.

9. women, be a bitch to anyone who hits on you in a public setting. give them an inch and they'll take the mile.

10. if u are in a vacation / tourist area / large city and someone udon't know approaches u, whatever they are offering is not going to be in your best interest.

11. anyone who asks u for money within 1 day of meeting you is untrustworthy. this includes door to door salesmen. phone call salesmen. fraud companies claiming to be your bills: car insurance, domain registration, electrical, etc. guy u just met.

12. having good manners and being respectful will keep you from getting in trouble you didn't know was there.

13. dont expect other strangers to help you. always have some sort of self defense item like pepper spray

14. if u ever pull out a weapon be prepared to use it

15. if u use pepper spray call the police immediately. the person may have respiratory problems and may die. you' might be legal trouble even if it was self defense.

16. nothing good happens after 11pm, you are who you run with.

17. carnival games are rigged.

18. psychics are frauds.

19. there is no magic bullet cure. stop buying into homeopathy.

20. know who you should ignore and who you should engage with don't look crack heads or gangstas in the eye.

21. adults do not ask children for help (finding a lost pet, directions, etc). tell that to ur child/nephew/niece/cousin/siblings

22. the police are not your friend.

23. don't intervene in arguments or fights, unless someone is beating up a child or something else, just avoid it

24. coworkers are never your friends, common sense

25. many of the street beggars are con artists (in the eastern us) or connected with organized crime groups (in Europe). the ones in europe are not even able to keep the money u give them--they're forced to give it to their bosses, and so ur funding an organized crime ring.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
9. women, be a bitch to anyone who hits on you in a public setting. give them an inch and they'll take the mile.
Lol I'm too much of a pussy to be a bitch to anyone. I just ignore them and walk away
16. nothing good happens after 11 pm. you are who you run with.
Wdym?
20. know who you should ignore and who you should engage with don't look crack heads or gangstas in the eye.
How do you know?

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Thank you for the tips, OP. Real Greek from the hood

Lol I'm too much of a pussy to be a bitch to anyone. I just ignore them and walk away
I think the points 9 and 20 contradict each other slightly here.
Being a bitch can aggravate the other person.
If I were a woman, I would probably just try to walk away/ignore without showing that you are scared, and if the situation gets out of hand, I would pull out a pepper spray when the opportunity arises and before it's too late.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Thank you for the tips, OP. Real Greek from the hood

I think the points 9 and 20 contradict each other slightly here.
Being a bitch can aggravate the other person.
If I were a woman, I would probably just try to walk away/ignore without showing that you are scared, and if the situation gets out of hand, I would pull out a pepper spray when the opportunity arises and before it's too late.
I pretend that I didn't understand them (I'm Asian lol). I don't have pepper spray though. Do you think I should get it?

• Yay!
Reactions: Yuki_03 and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I carry a bottle of perfume with me at all times - and legally acceptable as it is for personal use anyway.
I also have 999 predialled on my phone - though I wouldn't press the ring button unless I need to.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I carry a bottle of perfume with me at all times - and legally acceptable as it is for personal use anyway.
I also have 999 predialled on my phone - though I wouldn't press the ring button unless I need to.
Why a bottle of perfume? I have a rollerball

Reactions: Yuki_03
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
the police are not your friend.
This is dangerous advice. More often than not they can help you unless you're doing illegal stuff.

Keep your head down and don't make eyecontact with other people.

Don't look at your watch when someone asks what time it is. Say you don't know. People get jumped when they get momentarily distracted like that.

If you're alone at night and someone's nearby, start talking to yourself out loud. Make yourself look crazy. "Stabby stab.... I can't wait for my next victim" just loud enough for them to hear it. Laugh a bit crazy. Crazy is unpredictable and jumpers don't like that.

• Informative
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Why a bottle of perfume? I have a rollerball
I drive a lot and it is easy to reach and spray in someone's eyes - also can carry it around in my pocket as I generally don't lime carrying bags when I am walking.., It was actually a police officer who gave this tip on safeguarding ourselves - on a course from about 30 years ago! Never had to use it so far - though have dialled emergency services so many times, because ofnthe amount of travelling I do.
Being a trained mental health first aider - both in mental health and physical health and due to doubt a lot of driving, I often have to call 999 for either ambulance or police - and I have usually found them to be helpful when I have dialled emergency services - but the role I play during yhese circumstances are slightly different..,

Last edited:
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Keep your head down and don't make eyecontact with other people.
I would disagree with keeping your head down.
It's better to look somewhere between the eyes but not directly in the eyes.

If you keep your head down, you cannot observe the other person and your surroundings. (same as you wrote about the watch)

Moreover, the other person can absolutely pick up that you do not want to look him in the eyes. He might not notice that you are not making eye contact if you are looking between the eyebrows.

• Informative
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
I would disagree with keeping your head down.
It's better to look somewhere between the eyes but not directly in the eyes

If you keep your head down, you cannot observe the other person and your surroundings. Moreover, the other person can absolutely pick up that you do not want to look him in the eyes. He might not notice that you are not making eye contact if you are looking between the eyebrows.
Head down does not mean literally head down. It means don't look like you're interested in making conversation. This is referring to being in an area with more than one other person. You look around too interested-like and you become a witness and you're gonna get beat up.

Don't look between the eyes; that's the same as looking directly in the eyes. I use that tactic because I can't stare directly into people's eyes. They can't tell that I'm not looking right at their eyes. Stare at their hairline or chin. Never anywhere near the eyes. It can provoke people to talk to you or attack you if they're not mentally well.

• Informative
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Head down does not mean literally head down
wait what... I didn't know it was an idiom... lol, learned something new today, haha :smiling:

Don't look between the eyes; that's the same as looking directly in the eyes.
I think I read my advice from an old Soviet book titled "How to behave during interrogation" (in the context of being a prisoner of war) many years ago. I have always used that tactic since then.

I personally would question (in my head) why a person would look at my hairline or chin and not my eyes. But if the approach works for you, that is fine.
I don't have pepper spray though. Do you think I should get it?
Well, it does not seem that pepper sprays take up a lot of space.

While the spray might not be needed most of the time, it is extremely valuable in dangerous situations.

Last edited: