• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
If anyone saw my previous thread about the knifes i had before I actually did leave a detail out that I probably should've mentioned

I've got wetstones but given how sharp the knifes already we're i was questioning wether they we're worth using or not. I'm far from the best at them myself which is why i have someone coming over tomorrow to assist me with this

Had alot of people try to put me off this idea but with enough strength within myself or if i get another contact of mine to do this would it be a viable way to go?

Reactions: LittleCupcake
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Wet stones are not difficult to use just requires practice, theres loads of videos on youtube on techniques

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
what exactly do you want to do with the knives?

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've been told every method I'm comfortable trying is a bad idea at this point so at this rate I'm just going to follow my heart sorta speak

D

deadinsidex2

Getting the hell out of here
Jan 30, 2024
I've been told every method I'm comfortable trying is a bad idea at this point so at this rate I'm just going to follow my heart sorta speak
U would have a better chance if u try the radial artery in the wrist it would probably be easier to hit than the one in Ur throat

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
unless you feel like having someone else charged for murder, because youre not going to successfully cut your throat, im sorry youre just not, youre going to probably need a different method. theres a lot of reasons why cutting success statistics are so low

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
unless you feel like having someone else charged for murder, because youre not going to successfully cut your throat, im sorry youre just not, youre going to probably need a different method. theres a lot of reasons why cutting success statistics are so low
I mean i would know someone willing to take that risk although from research i've done using this method the TTK can be anywhere from around 8-15 seconds to 3-5 minutes which is my concern