• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I am thinking about the different places in the world I'd like to go on a vacation to, if I had the money.
My current top 3 places are: Portugal, France, England.

For some reason, I think that visiting Portugal would be very rewarding.

How about you?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Japan
Canada
France
Australia (as long as all the bugs stay away)
Singapore

And of course Taiwan but I've been there plenty of times already. Weirdly I don't really feel like going to China...

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Places I've never been to: Scandinavia, Japan, Egypt, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Slovakia and maybe China to see the real Shaolin monks

Places I've been as a tourist that are so good I want to go back: Greece, Austria, Italy
I'm surprised people want to visit canada...it's pretty boring lol.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
New Zealand, Australia, Cuba, Finland and South Africa. Or maybe Nigeria, not sure. Or maybe Ethiopia and @death137 could show me around haha. I've never been to the African continent and in my former life it was next on my list. There's also many places I've been that I would visit again.

I am also surprised to see so many want to see Canada lol. If I may ask, what makes you want to come here? I'd recommend the summer, it cold AF right now. Unless you like winter sports, then it's pretty awesome I guess.

mlmc045

mlmc045

Dec 6, 2020
I want to travel around South America
I would love to see the Northern Lights, preferably in Iceland
I want to go on safari in Kenya/Tanzania (there's several parts of Africa I want to see)
I'd like to go to New Zealand, and travelling around South East Asia sounds like a dream
Hawaii looks magical, New York and Tokyo are the two main cities I want to see (Japan in general tbf)

Portugal is lovely, I'd definitely go again. Some parts of France are really nice, but I'm not actually a big fan of Paris. I'm in England so it doesn't seem as exciting as other places but I'm sure if I didn't live here I'd want to visit too (London is pretty cool)

Last edited:
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
New Zealand, Australia, Cuba, Finland and South Africa. Or maybe Nigeria, not sure. Or maybe Ethiopia and @death137 could show me around haha. I've never been to the African continent and in my former life it was next on my list. There's also many places I've been that I would visit again.

I am also surprised to see so many want to see Canada lol. If I may ask, what makes you want to come here? I'd recommend the summer, it cold AF right now. Unless you like winter sports, then it's pretty awesome I guess.
I will definitely be your guide if you come to Ethiopia haha.I also want to visit other African countries but since I only listed 3 countries I didn't list any. But I want to visit Kenya, Rwanda, South Africa, Egypt and some others.

I want to visit Canada because I want to visit at least one North America country and I don't like America and I read Mexico is dangerous so I choose Canada. Thanks for the recommendation but I also want to see the cold haha. I want to see the soft snow since the snow here is hard.

You have travelled a lot. How many countries did you visit? And which one did you most liked?