• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Deps, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo {Democratic Rep}, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland {Republic}, Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, {Burma}, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
You are SO smart! I LOVE your list. I would LOVE to visit each and every country that you list. We are all the same and yet all different and that is what makes ALL of us so special. I am sending you lots of hugs as I REALLY appreciate you and your intelligence! Thank you for being so darn right cool and nice! Walter

lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Deps, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo {Democratic Rep}, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland {Republic}, Palestine, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, {Burma}, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome & Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Same. Except for france.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
That haunted forest in Japan. Love to explore it at night.

Reactions: hʚll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It is not realistic that I would ever travel anywhere, but I like the sound of places in Europe which are scenic and have mountains.

hhanako

hhanako

Jun 4, 2021
Id love to go to Germany, Japan, Greece, and Russia.

clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Romania, Greece, Palestine/Israel

Cyan1999

Cyan1999

Oct 18, 2020
I would like to travel to Canada, Chile, Mexico and Japan.
I like to taste food from other countries :happy:

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I would like to move to Canada and Stay there!

AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
Italy, Greece, Scotland. Disappear in Tahiti.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat

009any

Jul 13, 2021
I am thinking about the different places in the world I'd like to go on a vacation to, if I had the money.
My current top 3 places are: Portugal, France, England.

For some reason, I think that visiting Portugal would be very rewarding.

How about you?

I am thinking about the different places in the world I'd like to go on a vacation to, if I had the money.

How about you?
Are you indian OP ? Your name is very Indian

Last edited:
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019

How about you?
Vietnam, the DPRK, Australia, Brazil and Argentina.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
Finland, Russia, Greenland, Norway, and that little town on the coast of Antarctica for shits and giggles.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Belgium, Belgium, Belgium because of the EBM bands woaaaaah.

deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Iceland seems nice.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Gonna wait for the referendum on 28.11 in Switzerland. If people there prove to defend their democracy it's gonna be a place and sociaty worth beeing part of.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm surprised most people here want to go to safe western countries. I've always been interested in a lot of countries in Africa, Asia, South America, Oceania. I'd pick Russia and former Soviet republics, Papua New Guniea, Mongolia, Burma, Democratic Republic of the Congo, etc. , etc. fuck I'm a geography nut so.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Japan (weeb reasons), Russia, Sweden.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I'm surprised most people here want to go to safe western countries. I've always been interested in a lot of countries in Africa, Asia, South America, Oceania. I'd pick Russia and former Soviet republics, Papua New Guniea, Mongolia, Burma, Democratic Republic of the Congo, etc. , etc. fuck I'm a geography nut so.

Have you considered Madagadascar and its capital Antananananarivo?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Japan for the car scene and South Korea, because everyone I know who's been there has nothing but good things to say.

Reactions: Callie Arcale
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Spain and Sevilla in particular because of their sense of humor

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Japan is on the top of my list. Yes, I will admit I'm a weeb who would love to go to Akiharaba. Though, it's not just that. I also would love to visit shinto shrines, walk through Aokigahara, and take photos in Dreamton.

Reactions: Callie Arcale