• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I've been reconsidering my location for when I ctb. I was planning on going somewhere into the woods off a highway, but I don't think it will work.

If anyone has any idea as to where I should ctb, I am more than happy to take your suggestions!

I am using partial suspension in the middle of winter (December 29 to be exact)

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I've been reconsidering my location for when I ctb. I was planning on going somewhere into the woods off a highway, but I don't think it will work.

If anyone has any idea as to where I should ctb, I am more than happy to take your suggestions!

I am using partial suspension in the middle of winter (December 29 to be exact)

Why wouldnt the woods works sounds perfect spot for that method. Plenty to fix a rope to and literally no chanve of being found and rescued

onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I have been thinking a lot about the same thing. I don't want to be 'rescued' probably with brain damage but I also don't want my body to go undiscovered for days or weeks only to be found in a horrific state by some poor sap. Ideally I would be found by someone who is prepared to deal with death not long after I die.

Luckily I live in the countryside so I can drive somewhere that is a few hours from the nearest hospital, then call an ambulance the moment before I turn on the nitrogen. They would have no way of reaching me in time, they know what they are going to find when they get there, the person who will find me won't be scarred for the rest of their life, and my body won't be disfigured or decayed so my family will be able to see it if that is what they want.