• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sourdough

Sep 3, 2022
I am not actively suicidal right now. But it brings me comfort to make a plan. My current plan is to go to a remote location with a firearm and a tent, and then shoot myself. I would schedule a delayed email to send after my death to my local police station, multiple recipients at the station so that they don't miss it. My question and fear is that they won't buy it, and forward the message to my family with the coordinates because it's close by. The reason for doing this method is so that no unsuspecting person runs into my body and is traumatized. If everything goes well the only person that will see me in that state is EMTs and my family if they really push it. I will put in the letter that I do not want my family to see me like that but unfortunately their will will override mine if they want to, but that's their choice. I live on the West Coast United States

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'll be doing something like this, too, except I'll be sending out a "snail-mail" letter to my local police department informing them of my suicide. The reason is a little different from yours in that I don't have anyone to find my body. I'd be lying around for weeks possibly, until my mail start overflowing in my mailbox and the letter carrier notified authorities. I figured I'd just speed things up by writing my own note to authorities. I suppose you're sending a delayed email just in case you don't end up going through with your ctb? Probably not a bad idea, really.

Reactions: Raven_Nevermore
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
@Sourdough — hey, that's my exact plan too. I wasn't going to bother with a tent, though. Just a shotgun and a chair, so I can sit and steady the butt of the gun against the ground.

Do you have a location scoped out? I would prefer somewhere very remote, preferably during deer season, so the sound of the gun is unremarkable. The problem is that I've really been losing my mobility over the past few years. I don't want to rush it and off myself before I have to, but then I don't want to drag it out so long that the closest I can get to the woods is the stroller path in the nearest suburban playground either.

It sucks ass that in the U.S. you have to be healthy enough to die. Very on-brand though, somehow.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
This was my plan in the uk, but they don't seem to have general email addresses over here. I thought maybe the Samaritans email adress, but they can be slow to read.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
In Brazil, it is mandatory for someone in the family to recognize the body, I don't know what it's like in other countries, but I believe the procedure is similar, what happens next is none of your business, if you're still thinking about it, it's because you haven't yet. is ready.
If you don't want to worry your family, you can go to the location, call the police and then pull the trigger.
timed email to the police I don't think it works.
Maybe if you can get a personal email from a certain police officer.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Rules and procedures are not consistent across the U.S., except for within the fairly narrow confines of federal law. I can't swear that there are no jurisdictions left where family members still have to go view a body, but mostly the police will do something else, especially if the body's in bad condition. Sometimes they run fingerprints, sometimes they show the family objects found with a body, or they photograph tattoos. Those will stay visible as long as any skin remains, and tons of people have them now. It never hurts just to just make sure you've got your ID on you when you ctb, preferably in some kind of watertight container.

F

feelsohelpless

Mar 5, 2024
This was my plan so that no-one who knows me, has to find me. Unfortunately no police stations near me have a station email address.

If anyone has any ideas on what else I could do, I would be grateful for the help. It is one of the last sticking points that I need to overcome to CTB.

Reactions: iloverachel
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
This was my plan so that no-one who knows me, has to find me. Unfortunately no police stations near me have a station email address.

If anyone has any ideas on what else I could do, I would be grateful for the help. It is one of the last sticking points that I need to overcome to CTB.
Call the emergency service and let them know, you will still have at least 15 minutes, depending on the distance from the police station or the fire department.
How will you use a firearm is more than enough time.
If you intend to use email to cancel the sending if you give up, it's because you're not ready yet and you have no problem with that, maybe you'll end up giving yourself a second chance.

F

feelsohelpless

Mar 5, 2024
Call the emergency service and let them know, you will still have at least 15 minutes, depending on the distance from the police station or the fire department.
How will you use a firearm is more than enough time.
If you intend to use email to cancel the sending if you give up, it's because you're not ready yet and you have no problem with that, maybe you'll end up giving yourself a second chance.
Hey.

I dont plan on using a firearm and I am 4 minutes max from the emergency services - I know because I work for them. So can 100% guarantee that it is not an option to call them. The point of a delayed email is to ensure I am not found too soon, not because I am not ready. The last CTB attempt I only failed at because I was found too soon by my housemate who never came to my end of the house and yet for some reason did that morning. Now I live alone so that is not a problem but I dont want it to be days before I am found.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Hey.

I dont plan on using a firearm and I am 4 minutes max from the emergency services - I know because I work for them. So can 100% guarantee that it is not an option to call them. The point of a delayed email is to ensure I am not found too soon, not because I am not ready. The last CTB attempt I only failed at because I was found too soon by my housemate who never came to my end of the house and yet for some reason did that morning. Now I live alone so that is not a problem but I dont want it to be days before I am found.
In this case, you will have to find out the work email that someone uses frequently.
Make a list of about 5 contacts of someone you are sure uses email and schedule the sending.
If the objective is for someone to find the body, someone will see the email and notify the police.

wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
police of course… the only time family would have to be involved is when they have to identify the body if the police can't, i think. or they just ask them to identify regardless

L

lastvinter1

May 4, 2023
I'm almost 100% certain the police would go first

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I have been mulling how to do this over in the uk for ages. The police don't seem to have a direct email adress which will be picked up quickly.

I thought about emailing the Samaritans but similar issue - it will be atleast a day until they see it.

I have checked the Samaritans confidentiality policy, and it seems they take it pretty seriously. They won't ditch on an adult unless they are both in danger AND unable to make their own decisions (I.E you go unconscious during CBT, or clearly in a psychotic break).

From this I should be safe to call them beforehand to let them know to expect a (delayed) email at a set time with location of my body. I can ask them to contact the police.