• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I'm wondering where I should CTB at?
I'm planning on using a gun next week to CTB but I live with my parents still and don't want them to find my body. Also I don't want to leave a mess like that considering they just purchased this new house. I was thinking about a hotel but also am curious if anyone has any scenic ideas. Note I live close to Tampa FL.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
you could do it out in the woods, away from any trails if you don't want to be found quickly. or at the beach during the night away from others. wishing you the best.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
If you don't want to leave a mess and you don't care about your body being missing for a while, I think going out into nature is probably the best idea, since there's less of a chance of traumatizing a bunch of people (particularly since a gun CTB can be messy)

I'm planning to go by SN and I'm facing the same dilemma. I don't really want my body to be left around to decompose, but I'd rather my last moments not be spent in some lame generic hotel room

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
you could do it out in the woods, away from any trails if you don't want to be found quickly. or at the beach during the night away from others. wishing you the best.
the beach idea seems good I'll think about that. I know a few great smaller beaches to do it at. I'm not sure about the woods idea though since I'd rather not have my body be eaten by a gator or something
If you don't want to leave a mess and you don't care about your body being missing for a while, I think going out into nature is probably the best idea, since there's less of a chance of traumatizing a bunch of people (particularly since a gun CTB can be messy)

I'm planning to go by SN and I'm facing the same dilemma. I don't really want my body to be left around to decompose, but I'd rather my last moments not be spent in some lame generic hotel room
Yeah I agree ctbing in a hotel just doesn't seem quite right

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Are there any walking trails or wooded parks? I was going to drive to one myself once that day comes. I was also going to do it in my car so that animals wouldn't get to me.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
I would do it in the nature, purely to not leave any mess for others.

Reactions: lonely247
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Are there any walking trails or wooded parks? I was going to drive to one myself once that day comes. I was also going to do it in my car so that animals wouldn't get to me.
I would do it in my car but I just bought a new dodge challenger and I'd rather my parents be able to sell that to get some money. If I had my old car which was a Hyundai Elantra I'd have no problems doing it in my car then.