• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
It's on my bucket list before I die. I don't know or talk to any guys irl (I used to talk to my crush (from high school) but he ghosted me 😭), and I don't have experience with the opposite sex or even relationships at all. I went to a women's college lol.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
R.I.P your inbox.
Lol. Actually no one has messaged me yet 😅
Maybe you could try downloading one of those dating apps and see if you can find someone on there to hookup with. Usually there are a bunch of thirsty people on those apps.
I don't want to use dating apps, I don't want my face or info on it. I don't want strangers knowing about me, I value my privacy a lot. Thanks for the idea though

Reactions: juna and Meteora
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Lol. Actually no one has messaged me yet 😅
Really? I would assume if a woman asked guys for s*x they would be lining up I sure would be willing if I lived closer lol and I bet other members would too. But as already mentioned just create a Tinder profile and you will be getting some in no time, I remember creating a female profile on there many years ago with a picture of an average looking girl to see how the other side was and it was insane how many offers you get.
I don't want to use dating apps, I don't want my face or info on it. I don't want strangers knowing about me, I value my privacy a lot. Thanks for the idea though
ups didnt see that message though

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Depending on which type of app you download you could just use some random picture of anything and then sext them for a bit before revealing your face. You won't really need to reveal any info about yourself, besides maybe which city you live in. You could even use a fake name. You could then just meet up with them somewhere. I've done that before (it wasn't on an app specifically for dating though). We didn't end up doing anything due to us both being nervous at the time.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It really shouldn't be a problem if you an average looking woman or even a little below average. Men are usually not that picky.
I'm above average lol. People say that I'm pretty. I had a chance to do it with my crush when we hung out, but I didn't due to the 'tism 🥲

• Love
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Yeah I d go to a bar, too. You don't even need to talk much you know. And if it is a little bit dark and people have had some alcohol..... that should be no problem. It is good you care about your safety and privacy, though.
I'm above average lol. People say that I'm pretty. I had a chance to do it with my crush when we hung out, but I didn't due to the 'tism 🥲
Thought so. I find Asian ppl in general attractive. One more reason it shouldn't be a problem to find anybody.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
@sserafim I'd be cautious if I were you. I'm in your same demographic (23 year old woman, no romantic experience, virgin, potentially on the spectrum) and even though I crave touch, I'm not planning on losing my virginity before I die because sex generally tends to be a bad deal for women, and that's even more so the case for first times. In all likelihood if you do it with a rando (or even someone you kind of know) it's not going to be pleasurable and will in fact probably be painful, and you might just end up feeling gross and used. There's also a high chance you won't be able to enforce boundaries and say no to doing things you don't want because of your inexperience and vulnerability. You could also attract some creeps who fetishize virginity.

Those are my considerations at least. I'd rather wait until I meet the right person and do it in a safe environment where I feel ready and trusting, or not do it at all.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Uh, sorry if this seems rude to say but aren't you asexual? I'll admit I don't really get the asexual community sometimes. Unless you're joking because I'm sure it'd be pretty easy for you to get some as others have said. Only question is whether you'd be able to do it safely but there aren't really any ways to guarantee that.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
of course you can always dress up in your sexiest outfit and stand in a parking lot. but the hazards there are you may get bitch slapped by another trying to make a living

but in all seriousness, sex may be on your bucket list but it won't be the same unless you have emotional feelings for the other

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Uh, sorry if this seems rude to say but aren't you asexual? I'll admit I don't really get the asexual community sometimes. Unless you're joking because I'm sure it'd be pretty easy for you to get some as others have said. Only question is whether you'd be able to do it safely but there aren't really any ways to guarantee that.
I actually don't know lol. I think that I was sexually and romantically attracted to my crush, but I didn't seize my chance to hook up with him. I didn't realize it. Sadly he has a gf now

Last edited: