Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Conditional (will CTB if XYZ happens)

Votes: 22 24.2%

• Total voters
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Setting a deadline for something like this doesn't work. Otherwise I would have been dead years ago.

It is pretty obvious that the people who post on here have high survival instinct. People who have low inhibitions already CTB.

I like to think when the time is right I will be ready in that moment but I am afraid I might never go through it.

There are people on here who are in their 50s and still alive despite wanting to die for the past 30 years. Man I hope I don't end up like that.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Celerity
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
This saturday. It's my birthday and I've always wanted to go out on the day I came in. I'm reserving a hotel right now actually. Yes, I have plans so a worker won't be the first on scene to find me as well. Gonna be done with a knife

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Setting a deadline for something like this doesn't work. Otherwise I would have been dead years ago.

It is pretty obvious that the people who post on here have high survival instinct. People who have low inhibitions already CTB.

I like to think when the time is right I will be ready in that moment but I am afraid I might never go through it.

There are people on here who are in their 50s and still alive despite wanting to die for the past 30 years. Man I hope I don't end up like that.
I mean, this is true, which is why the poll title is "When do you PLAN to CTB?".

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm hoping within the next couple months, if it all works out. Since covid started my mom has been working from home so I never have enough time alone. Now I hopefully will soonish.