• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

When Do You Plan to CTB?

• Today

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • This Week

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • This Month

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • This Year

Votes: 25 27.5%
  • 2+ Years from Now

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Never (recovering)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 17 18.7%
  • Conditional (will CTB if XYZ happens)

Votes: 22 24.2%

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Just wondering what everybody's timelines were.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Brick In The Wall, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
I

Idliketocheckout

Mar 23, 2021
Just wondering what everybody's timelines were.
Its not so much a timeline, as it is a set of ways to make things bearable. I will do my best, but sometimes things are out of our control, and one can only hold so much for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Brick In The Wall
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Its not so much a timeline, as it is a set of ways to make things bearable. I will do my best, but sometimes things are out of our control, and one can only hold so much for so long.
So you're undecided then. Or conditional.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
As soon as my SN arrives in the post. I really have nothing else left to wait for at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Brick In The Wall, ready2go and 2 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I would, if only I were alone for more than a day or so. I have SN all ready.

At this rate, though, it will never happen.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Brick In The Wall, demuic and 2 others
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
For that I need N. But it did not go through customs. Bad luck always

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Brick In The Wall, Bedrock48 and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just waiting for something to push me over the edge. I really don't feel like ctb as I do enjoy some things about life, but will if things go south really bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Sensei, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The plan is after my parents die. I don't think I could go living on past that even if I tried. I know my mom's death will hit me the hardest. So in the situation my mom dies before my dad I'll try to keep it together for him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Celerity and Squiddy
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Idk, my current method is partial since I don't have a private anchor point for full suspension. Partial sounds like it requires some trial and error to get right. Situation has been more or less the same for a long time and I don't expect anything to get better or worse any time soon. Undecided.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat and Brick In The Wall
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I'll CTB eventually no matter what, but certain things could happen that would make me do it sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
LiminalFantasies

LiminalFantasies

Dwelling within darkness
Mar 18, 2021
Despite I want to ctb, most likely is I won't be going to do that. I'm afraid of doing to do such acts, unless I go to experience some event what will affect me greatly emotionally and mentally, then chances are I will do it impulsively.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Brick In The Wall
R

RandomDude1234

Sep 19, 2018
I want to CTB but I don't have either the strength or the mental fortitude to do it I think. And that sucks.

I want to just get it over with,

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Brick In The Wall
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
Once I have my own house so I can die by CO poisoning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm gonna CTB in 2022 a little over a year from now but not 2 years from now so I'm not sure what to vote for. :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm gonna CTB in 2022 a little over a year from now but not 2 years from now so I'm not sure what to vote for. :ahhha:
Oh, that was my bad. I guess put 2 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Dr Iron Arc
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Don't know exactly but I wouldn't be able to get through another year.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat and Brick In The Wall
girlofduty

girlofduty

Dec 12, 2020
I was thinking on my birthday in April... but at every attempt, I chickened out (only two serious attempts so far). At this point, I'm so depressed, I'm not even eating much and I feel dizzy every time I stand up, so since I have only a little energy, I was thinking about just letting the ocean swallow me. I'll barely have the strength to fight it, although who knows what new found energy will arise as a result of survival instincts... idk...

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Fthis, Dead Meat and 2 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Thought about doing it this friday, since I'm free from work for two days straight. But, don't trust the SN. Which is stupid, because it's sealed and labeled and from a reliable source. Still, I have to be sure. Can't afford to fail. I'm now waiting for the testing strips to arrive. Otherwise, I'm ready. Going about my bussiness every day as usual, but in my head I'm saying goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, JigsawFeelin, articledon and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
When my quality of life reaches a certain threshold I will gladly follow through without hesitation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, NeverSatisfied, Fthis and 4 others
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
As soon as I turn in the last assignment for the semester I expect to be gone within the next 1-3 days. I have no interest whatsoever for sticking around for commencement

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat and demuic
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
as soon as i get what i need

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I picked "this year" because I would be more than happy with that decision but dying is not that easy, especially when I can't get the stuff I need such as SN because of the damn customs lol.
If I don't ctb next year, I will do my best to die before I'm 40! (I'm 33 right now).

• Love
Reactions: Fthis
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
August 1. That is the day after i get home from taking care of my friend after her surgery.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied and Dead Meat
T

There Look! Nothing

-
Sep 29, 2020
Almost certainly today, I'm fucked and I'm now processing it. 100% excusing any acts of a higher power. There may or may not be someone on the way to kill me right now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dead Meat and demuic
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
There may or may not be someone on the way to kill me right now.
Are you absolutely sure your thinking is good? (Sometimes anxiety can distort our abilities to see things clearly...)

In any case, I'm very, VERY sorry for what you're going through... and I'm wishing you great wellness...

T

There Look! Nothing

-
Sep 29, 2020
Are you absolutely sure your thinking is good? (Sometimes anxiety can distort our abilities to see things clearly...)

In any case, I'm very, VERY sorry for what you're going through... and I'm wishing you great wellness...
Yes, I can understand how it seems that way. It's a long story but my father is clinically insane and a mobster. He told me today he'd come and shoot me in the head if I didn't get out of the house. I'm pretty sure that's what he said among other things, I definitely heard "and put a gun to your fucking head". My mother stood outside with him on loudspeaker and kept harassing me letting him tell me he'd do things to me like he's still involved in my life or like I'm 14 and she can still scare me with that. The irony right? She tried to barge into my room at one point so he could tell me then. I had a tap running downstairs to try and block it out because she followed me there too and cornered me with the door shut. I'm not a freeloader, I told her I'd leave once I had money together and was so close, I had money coming in in only a few days from sales on ebay, but she's a sociopath so she manipulated him into believing I've been abusing her despite the fact I've purposefully not said a SINGLE WORD to her for over a month. Haven't interacted with her at all. I think she's angry at the fact I was actually making money and didn't need her, it drives her crazy. I don't know how she does it. He's unwell too and a murderer, so.

Anyway, yes, I'm almost definitely going to die today. I'm just amping myself up to go and lie down and get it over with. If I don't die today he'll come and kill me or I'll get thrown onto the street and die in the cold. I'm almost there. I didn't have much in life but I'm trying to listen to music right now because it's what I love the most. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
This year but I've been saying this year every year since 2005.

• Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
When I become an old man which is several decades from now.

Reactions: Celerity
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I picked "this year" because I would be more than happy with that decision but dying is not that easy, especially when I can't get the stuff I need such as SN because of the damn customs lol.
If I don't ctb next year, I will do my best to die before I'm 40! (I'm 33 right now).
I'm in the process of getting SN right now. I tried buying it, but it got caught in customs. I'm starting to think shallow water blackout would be a good option but I really want to get SN. If worst comes to worse there's always a train station.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife