• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ratbat

Ratbat

Psycho loser
Jul 17, 2019
So i got off meds my anorgasmia wento away iwas recorlvering even met an old friend for te firdt time in y years was happy for the first time in ages maybe to happy cos i guess im not allowed to be happy cos day late4 my anorgasmia comes back and im being accused if evil things by sheeple just so they can make money

Reactions: oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Sorry I cannot solve it, and I know people "getting it" doesn't really help at all. But that's all I have. Every time something good or ok happens something bad cancels it out so I feel you. I try to appreciate what I have and not make things worse than they are, but fuck me it just keeps coming at me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ratbat and Baskol1
Ratbat

Ratbat

Psycho loser
Jul 17, 2019
Sorry I cannot solve it, and I know people "getting it" doesn't really help at all. But that's all I have. Every time something good or ok happens something bad cancels it out so I feel you. I try to appreciate what I have and not make things worse than they are, but fuck me it just keeps coming at me.
I know.right