• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n

Jul 26, 2019
I don't know why but i keep trying to please them. I'm not even entirely sure who they are. all i know is i feel like i've been trying to please them my entire life. I have no idea why. Nothing makes them happy. You might have an idea of who they are. They are the ones you change for, the ones you make your life pacts or what ever you sign to promise you wont. But in the end, do they even matter?

I did do all the right things, made all the right steps in the right direction. I got clean. I got an education......and in the end i still wasn't enough for them.

12 years. I got away from that life. I changed it. It wasn't even for me. It was for them, because of what they said. Because they thought I wasn't good enough. Well i stopped doing things for them.....and I relapsed. It was not a negative experience and this is not a sob story. I am here because i know what is most likely going to happen next. no, its not something that will happen over night but its something i knew even before it happened. I don't regret it. I don't regret anything. I tried to make them happy. I just don't care. I just don't want them to pretend they cared.......when i basically gave them instructions on how to help. I knew i couldn't be helped. I'm not depressed suicidal....just inevitable. heard some one say its almost like being gay....you're born with it.