• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I wasn't able to get my mood stabilizers, anti-psychotics or anxiety meds because my insurance expired…I went to the pharmacy and they told me it would be $300. I don't know what to do anymore. I have episodes of sobbing my eyes out every single day this month I can't take it anymore. I really needed that medicine. I feel so unstable and so horrible every single day. I want to die so so badly. I was really counting on those meds since I won't be able to get therapy for a bit. I got Benadryl instead, I just need something anything. Why….why couldn't I just have this one thing. I lost all of my friends. I lost the people I love most in this world. All I wanted was to try to get better. I've been trying so hard to recover….please…….please….I already have lost almost everything…..pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease please……..I don't want to die…..I just…..

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I am sorry to hear that happened to you. Sometimes life knocks you down and just keeps kicking. It's not fair but I hope you manage somehow as it sounds like you have been trying hard to improve. All I can say is I hope you can pull through and manage to get back up.

Best of luck and good wishes from me, I hope you make it.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. It's really sad those medications aren't really cheap or free, this mental health system seriously needs to be evaluated. I use to cry a lot and my medications helped control that, now I'm just sad everyday like a zombie. I know it's not the best remedy but have you tried to drink some cheap liquor? I did the last 2 days and it helped me relax and fall asleep.

• Hugs
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I am so sorry you are having to go through this right now. I can't imagine how hard it is to have lost many people. Is there possibly anyone you know that could lend you money for your meds? Or anything that could possibly help in the meantime? I saw you got some Benadryl, do you by chance take or have taken troches? They are like something you leave in your mouth to dissolve sort of like edibles in a way. Maybe some of those can help with anxiety at least for the short term? They aren't too expensive but it can also depend on where you are and where you'd get them. I'm glad you want to recover but I'm sorry things are getting in the way to stop you from feeling better sooner. I wish you the very best ♥️

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Ig you r in the US and have no health insurance now. Why did it expire? Why can't you renew it? Ik when we're desperate everything is difficult to do.

We're here for you, you're not alone here.

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
I wasn't able to get my mood stabilizers, anti-psychotics or anxiety meds because my insurance expired…I went to the pharmacy and they told me it would be $300. I don't know what to do anymore. I have episodes of sobbing my eyes out every single day this month I can't take it anymore. I really needed that medicine. I feel so unstable and so horrible every single day. I want to die so so badly. I was really counting on those meds since I won't be able to get therapy for a bit. I got Benadryl instead, I just need something anything. Why….why couldn't I just have this one thing. I lost all of my friends. I lost the people I love most in this world. All I wanted was to try to get better. I've been trying so hard to recover….please…….please….I already have lost almost everything…..pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease please……..I don't want to die…..I just…..
I'm so sorry to hear that, getting off those meds almost sounds like involuntarily getting off life support. You've done your very best to recover, you've put such a brave front. Take it easy and rest, reach out if you can't hold it in anymore. I'm sending you my best wishes.

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
@soulkitty depending on who your insurance provider is, if it has expired recently, try and see if there's any particular type of grace period.

You are doing well in this journey, don't let this situation make you take a step back, as I mentioned with the idea above, I would also suggest you find an activity that helps you to put you in at least a calmer position such as reading a book, or watching TV show, or playing a video game, just examples, just to distract yourself in the meantime : )

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
They don't care what your state is, just that you stay alive. Corpses can't lick the king's boots.

• Aww..
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Try GoodRx that have coupons so you can get your medicine cheaper. How did u sleep last night?

• Love
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
You guys are so sweet :') I'm feeling a bit better. Thank you so much for all of the well wishes and advice ❤️ I honestly don't know what I would do without this place. I'm going to try to get my insurance renewed soon, although I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a ride to the pharmacy again
Try GoodRx that have coupons so you can get your medicine cheaper. How did u sleep last night?
Oooo I'll look into that!!! Thank you!! I slept pretty well actually, didn't have a nightmare for once 🙏 I hope you slept well 💜
IMG 6645